Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7) Graveyard

2 posters

Go down

7) Graveyard Empty 7) Graveyard

Post by swim2live 22nd July 2010, 7:59 pm

The night was dark and the air was dry as I walked through the maze of headstones. This place was as silent and as solemn as death, itself. My head turned to look at every name: Johnson, Ng, Freeman. Why was I here? Where were my feet taking me? What was I looking for in this field of corpses?

It was so pitch black that I was surprised I could see out here. Wherever "here" was. I heard a very distant, maybe even just soft, laugh. Terror struck in me. My first thought: a mugger. There was nothing I could do. I mean, maybe a few magic chants but not very strong ones without any ingredients.

Then, just like that, the laughing stopped. I looked at the headstone next to me: Ross Shi, 1992-2010. 2010?! But this year was 2010! What was I doing looking at my own tombstone?

There was the laughing, again. Only louder. It felt like it was inside my head and it was deafening now. "Stop." I said, loud enough to be heard over the laughter. It got louder, my head hurt, no, I was dizzy from it. I put my head between my hands and fell to my knees on the ground, "STOP IT!!" I yelled. But the laughter wouldn't cease.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wow this is really short!! Ross's first time POV! YAYZZ!!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

7) Graveyard Empty Re: 7) Graveyard

Post by Claire 25th July 2010, 4:27 pm

WOW. I liked this one. It freaked me out for a moment! This was a nice look into Ross's thoughts for once. Nice job! Dear lord, I was really scared..... XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 28th July 2010, 11:46 pm

hahaha omg i didnt think it was actually going to scare anyone!! *giggles evilly to self* im glad u enjoyed it. Horror stories are REALLY fun
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum