Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Hatred. =D

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thalia's Hatred. =D Empty Thalia's Hatred. =D

Post by ThaliaAnderson 10th August 2010, 2:50 am

Yeah yeah.
SPOILERS FOR 358/2.
XION.
GAHHHH.

Yeah, this is my list of top five least favorite KH characters. Mostly girls. And Vexen. XD

1. Namine'
--Wow, I cannot even BEGIN to explain why I hate her so much. She just... she doesn't do ANYTHING. She is completely unhelpful, and all she does is emo over the fact that Sora doesn't care about her; he cares about Kairi. Especially because it's her own dang fault for placing herself in his memories anyways. She should have thought about that before agreeing to this whole "messing with Sora's memories" business. She's just such a Mary Sue with that whole "I'm beging forced into hurting someone that I really care about, because otherwise the mean people will hurt me" bit, and I can't stand it. It drives me insane. And then Sora has to try and rescue her, but she can't get over herself long enough to try and help herself. If it weren't for Axel being all like, 'LEAVENAO' she never would have gotten away from Org. XIII.
2. Xion
--Pretty much for the same reasons everyone else hates her. She's like Namine' and doesn't do anything at all. I mean, seriously, how long can you sit and emo about your lack of existence? Look at my reasons for Roxas being my number 1. She is everything OPPOSITE of that. She's like, "SCREW YOU DESTINY, IMMA BE AN EMO AND NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP ANYONE BUT MYSELF." Gah. At least towards the end of the game she decided she needed to go back into Sora. In all honesty, I didn't mind at all beating the crap out of her at the end of the game. >>
3. Larxene
--I hate her because she's a real jerk. I mean, I'm one of those people who doesn't understand what the point in saying something totally mean and uncalled for, so naturally, I just want to hurt Larxene for saying so many unneccesary and hateful things. It drives me nuts! I mean, Larxene just comes off to me as one of those jerky cheerleaders in high school who hates the world... except more bad-arse.
4. Kairi
--I'm totally hating on like, the entire female KH population, but I'm on a roll. XD Kairi... all she does is wait for Sora and Kairi to save her. Admittedly, she was a little helpful in KH1 by getting Sora's heart back, but we all know that was only there to amp up the Sora/Kairi. I thought that Kairi was pretty innocent, especially when it came to Sora and Riku both liking her, but in her official character bio of KH1, it states clearly that she KNOWS Riku and Sora compete for her attention and affection, and she LIKES it. How much of an emo maniac do you have to be? UGH. In KH2, she remembered Riku just fine. Yet, she still doesn't wonder where he could be at that moment, and if he's safe? All she concentrates on is who she can't remember. She's totally blind to the fact that Riku does a lot more for her than Sora does, but Sora gets all the credit. She drives me crazy with it, and I just want to smack her sometimes. >>
5. Vexen
--Okay, who else just wants to slap this guy? >> Freaking-A, I was going to kill myself every time he popped up in CoM. I just really REALLY hate him.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Hatred. =D Empty Re: Thalia's Hatred. =D

Post by swim2live 11th August 2010, 4:53 pm

I need to start doing this about characters that I hate in certain shows.

I don't know KH very well but I know the exact type of characters you're talking about. Like Megan Fox in Transformers, she can't even act and didn't even contribute to the story at all but she was still there.

"SCREW YOU DESTINY, IMMA BE AN EMO AND NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP ANYONE BUT MYSELF."
That was my favorite line lol

Why did you put this in fanfictions??
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 12th August 2010, 5:01 am

Uhm...I don't know. XD It seems long enough to constitute a one shot, I suppose, hahahah.

Psssh, it's totally Xion's tagline. XD That's ALL she does. Thank heavens Riku knocked some sense into that girl.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 13th August 2010, 1:33 am

I played some KH and my friends gave it to me so once I'm through with FF I'm gonna resume my KH game. Kairi.....is....annoying. I was playing at my friend's house and this happened:

Kairi: We need *lists tons of crap needed for trip* Oh, and can you get water in this from the waterfall? *hands water bottle*
Me: *after 45 minutes of looking for the last mushroom* KAIRI GET OFF YOUR LAZY ARSE (copyright Claire) AND HELP ME!!!!
Kairi: Let's see what you need still. One mushroom, one seagull egg
Me: WHAAAT?!?!?!?

I freaked out when I saw Wakka and Tidus! My friends were all "....Who?"

Last edited by swim2live on 13th August 2010, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 13th August 2010, 5:39 am

Seriously, Kairi never does anything to help. XD But I guess we can't complain. At least we're not Riku//the one BUILDING the raft, hahah.

Gosh, honestly, all that dang crap. And the stupid mushroom! Even WITH my guidebook, I couldn't find the last one! It was driiiiving me craaaaazy.

Aren't they cute?! *-* I squealed like the little fangirl I am when I saw Tidus. And then I felt like whacking Wakka over the head when I heard his voice and he pronounced Tidus all screwey. ><
BUT THEY EVEN KEPT TIDUS' GAY PANTS.
The ones that are like, capris on one leg and shorts on the other. ^^
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 13th August 2010, 5:40 am

OH.
And YRP is in KH2.
Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. (Paine only comes in FFX-2, though >>)

Except they're pixies in Hollow Bastion, and apparently working for Maleficent because they're treasure seekers. XD And stole a bunch of crap from Squall. Poor Squall, hahah. But hey, it led to adorable KH-style fanart of Tidus and Yuna, with fourteen-year-old Tidus holding this little pixie Yuna, hahah.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 13th August 2010, 3:56 pm

AW! That does sound cute!

Yeah, the only reason I recognized Tidus was BECAUSE of the gay pants. But I still spazzed out anyway. When I saw im on that platform thingy, like, the VERY FIRST time you see him, I said "What is that kid doing? He's wierd." But then when I realized who he was I completely forgot about it XD. Wakka beat me the first time I battled him.....but then I came back and just BARELY beat him.

I thought I was the only one who couldn't find all of the freakin mushrooms!!! It drove me insane! And the last one that I COULD NOT FIND turned out to be right there out in the open on the beach......fail sauce
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 14th August 2010, 1:30 am

Ahhh hahah. XD I LOVE little KH-Tidus. He's so cute! Though it's weird to think of Tidus and Sora being the same age...I mean...what's seventeen-year-old Sora doing while Tidus is off screwing around in Spira? XD

I still find it funny that they kept Squall around the same age and everything, with the gunblade and all that jazz, and then when you play KH2 and Seifer is in it, he's like...seventeen or eighteen. He's a wimpy teenager who picks on Roxas, and he was this tough bad-arse in FFVIII. XD

The one I couldn't find was in some hut. >>
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 14th August 2010, 9:18 pm

I didn't find one in a hut! I found two in caves and one on the beach.

I was trying to catch fish and my friend insisted that I needed five of them but it turns out I only needed three. I WAS SWIMMING AROUND FOR HALF AN HOUR LOOKING FOR THE FISH!!!!

Weren't you going to make a FFX thread because I have some serious rambling to do XD
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 15th August 2010, 2:07 am

Ohh yes, sorry sorry, I meant cave. It was the tarp that was in the hut. XD

Hahahah, I know! There just aren't enough dang fish!

Oh, yes, I was. XD *runs off*
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 15th August 2010, 5:18 am

Ahaha, thx Marcie, for noting my copyright of the arse phrase. XD
Hated characters...
Namine/Kairi: Do nothing, don't help the game at all (except for plot twists/other character developments...). Kairi is some kind of obscure bad word I'm not going to say, because she really does hold something over Sora and Riku. XP
Xion. Well, I can't help but feel sorry, you know? She's basically a character that doesn't really exist, doesn't really have a normal life (or any life at all?), and is a disposable tool eventually to be thrown away.

I always visualize that she comes back into reality with a chance of new life granted by some higher power, but she turns tougher, learns from her experience. Then I put a bunch of FF characters from XIII and Verses XIII and other FF games to teach her. So basically, I go all fanfic ideas mode.

Vexen? I don't really care... Larxene, I kinda like how pushy and all the stuff that she is. It's just sort of interesting to have a character like that in Organization XIII, because none of them are completely similar in personality.

In KH2, that Little Mermaid part really annoyed me. I had to play SO MANY TIMES to get past the music some times, because if you miss ONE STUPID BUTTON then you screw up the whole song.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 15th August 2010, 9:13 am

Yes, but that's precisely the reason that I despise Xion so dang much.

Yes, she doesn't exist. She's a part of Sora's memory gone wrong, part that Namine hadn't anticipated escaping. But then again, that pretty much described every Nobody ever created, yes? They're all empty shells of what used to be, not real nor ever living a real life. They have no hearts, yet they "remember" what it's like to feel something, and thus they all have the same empty existence that Xion has. I'm not sure what makes her so special.

She and Roxas ultimately had the same destiny. At one point or another, they had to go back into Sora to head towards a greater good. Roxas made my number one favorite Kingdom Hearts character because, althought at first unwilling, he accepted that destiny and found Sora again and returned. Xion sat around like a little lump, continuously hurting Axel, and even more so, Roxas with her disappearing acts and refusal to explain to poor Roxas what was going on. To me, it was selfish of her to want something she just couldn't have, because it wasn't her destiny to do so. And also, selfish to hurt people she cared so much about just to make herself happy. To me, I don't believe you can be happy if it means hurting everybody that you care about (or who you "remember" feeling something towards, in the case of a Nobody).

Jeez, I am like, sooo in a mood to argue my point tonight or something. XD First, I go off about how amazing Zuko is, and then I have to come down hard on Xion all over again. I think my sinus meds are affecting my emotions or something. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 15th August 2010, 5:21 pm

Because she's made of memory. Not a real actual person. As in, she doesn't have her own person that she was from, just a memory of some other person that bears no resemblance.

For example, Lea is the real part of Axel, Ansem of Xemnas. They all have people they are tied to, but I feel bad that Xion doesn't have that kind of person. She just has a memory, which is very faint.

Ahaha. Well, what would you do in her situation? That's what I probably feel the most sorry about, but yeah, everything you say does make sense.

To each their own I guess. You love Yuna, but I find her pretty annoying at times in the game. But you know, everyone likes or hates something in the beautiful cornucopia of characters in the Final Fantasy universe. XD

Meds tend to do that to people Thalia. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 15th August 2010, 8:23 pm

Yes, technically she is a memory, but is in accordance to Roxas, who knew almost even less of his Other than Xion did. He remembered nothing of his past life because Sora's heart was rescued. So, Xion kind of had an advantage, at least over him if nobody else.

Whoa whoa, how can you not like Yuna? XD I admire her because she's like, eveything Xion isn't, hahaha. Alas, to each his own, I suppose.

But really, I am baffled. XD

Yes yes, especially to a person who is anti-med and has been forced into taking more meds in the last week than she has taken in her the rest of her life combined. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 16th August 2010, 1:09 am

I'm sorry for whatever condition you had to make meds for, but I have to take them daily, and I have had to for as long as I can remember.

At least they don't make me drowsy?

I can understand your perplexity. What I've seen of Yuna sorta annoys me. But everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I admire what you see in her, and I personally like Xion for my own reasons.

But everybody's going to hate/love at least ONE character in the wonder universe of Final Fantasy. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 16th August 2010, 6:37 am

Ahh, pink eye and sinus infection. Plus Aleve for my neck and back pain. Gsghksfyhgsjfnsth.

And I am TERRIFIED of taking medicine, of ANY sort. I'll only take it if a doctor tells me to or if I'm about to die or something. Once, when my back was hurting super badly and I could hardly move, my dad gave me a Vikedon without telling me. >> Gahhh.

What you've seen of her? o.o So you've only seen certain scenes of her? But I agree with you--to each their own.

Though, if we're being honest, I can't even begin to imagine what there's to like about Xion. XD

Faves: Yuna, Tidus, Aerith, Zack, Vaan, Baltheir, Vanille, Ashe
Least: Garnet, Rinoa, Penelo, Vayne (though I can't imagine who WOULD like him, hahah), Fang, Lightening, Donna.

Heavnes, don't get me started on Donna. >> Even if she is a side character, I can't STAND her.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th August 2010, 4:20 pm

OH GOD! Dona is just...ugh....but I like Barthello, he seems like he'd be one of ours if he wasn't with Dona.

I just realized that both of my female reps are your least favorite characters.....awkward XP

Faves: (so far cuz I've only played FFX and I've learned about certain reps): Yuna, Tidus, Wakka, Lulu, Squall, Cloud
Least:Donna, Rinoa (even I don't like her haha), Aerith (sorry Thalia but I think if I played the game, she'd annoy me)
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 16th August 2010, 9:38 pm

Faves: Lightning, Hope, Fang, Sazh, Cid Raines, Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, Chocobo (lol), Squall, Aerith (wil come up with more later?), Sephiroth, Reno

Least: Yuna, Tidus, Zack, Vanille, Cloud, Garnet, (come up with more later...)

It's really quite funny...how we're spamming? XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th August 2010, 11:28 pm

Gosh you hate all of the people Thalia loves, Claire
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 16th August 2010, 11:38 pm

....not all of them... Well, IDK.... XD

It's not that I hate them completely, it's just I like other characters more.

Oh yeah, I also hate Snow, yet I still put him together with Lightning sometimes... *shot*
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 1:13 am

YOU LOVE RENO AND TIFA <3333333 I love them too =D
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 17th August 2010, 4:05 am

Yes....although I'm sorta in between about those two together... although the background with both of them in it looks NICE~~. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 17th August 2010, 5:01 am

I love the chocobos! I can't wait till FFXII when I can actually rent and ride them!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 9:25 am

Eep, sorry about keeping that Kyoki banner up for so long. Haven't had time to change it.

Well, at least we can all agree that we despise Garnet. XD

Augh, I was sooo mad in FFXII when you had to rent chocobos. Be sure to train with the choco lady in the Calm Lands to get a your own chocobo. =D
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 18th August 2010, 5:06 am

I still have to get there... I haven't played in SO LONG... XP

No worries Thalia, I loved seeing Kyoki/Lightning up there... LOL. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down