Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah....tough times for Claire (and her cookies)

3 posters

Go down

Yeah....tough times for Claire (and her cookies) Empty Yeah....tough times for Claire (and her cookies)

Post by Claire 27th August 2010, 1:39 am

So....I'm at school now, it's extremely busy, in fact, it's highly unlikely I'll be able to come back here for a LONG time. In the first week, I've gotten so much homework that's I've had to stay up past midnight. So everyday I've had to work off everything, after sports and other duties that have called my attention.

On top of that, I've got too many things to do, and I'm not really contributing much to this site. So I've gotten to forget about coming here. I can't come that often. I might come back around the holidays, but I won't contribute anything meaningful. Maybe I'll come back once I've got good things to contribute to this place, and a better way of handling EVERYTHING that is thrown at me in life.

So....school, sports, extra activities, all that stuff is overwhelming for me, so I guess this is goodbye for now. I love this board, but I've got a massive meteor of work. Too many high-maintenence classes, a harsh sport (rowing), yeah. all that good stuff.

Sorry for all of you that were wondering where I was. Or if you didn't care, that's fine. I'll miss this place, but I've got to put my work ahead of everything else.

See you all. I'm checking out of the ThreeD Hotel for now. :'(
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Yeah....tough times for Claire (and her cookies) Empty Re: Yeah....tough times for Claire (and her cookies)

Post by WolfieStar 27th August 2010, 1:55 am

Claire, I'll really miss you, badly. ;~; please check back in as soon as you can dearie.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Yeah....tough times for Claire (and her cookies) Empty Re: Yeah....tough times for Claire (and her cookies)

Post by ThaliaAnderson 27th August 2010, 2:39 am

Take it easy, hun, and don't get too overwhelmed, alright? Just keep your priorities straight and give it your all, and everything will be just fine. Don't worry about staying active here--school and home life will always come first. Thanks for letting us know that you were going for awhile. We'll be right here waiting when you get back. (:

And, once again, don't feel like you need to contribute something, because your prescence alone is more than anything you could ever post, and your friendship means more than any simple piece of writing or artwork. Keep in that in mind, and know that we're rooting for you. (:
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down