Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFXIII Clips [Yay Brynn!]

2 posters

Go down

FFXIII Clips [Yay Brynn!] Empty FFXIII Clips [Yay Brynn!]

Post by ThaliaAnderson 28th May 2010, 6:12 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=27c32f0080c05e7ced24a2875c7fa58e69eb5a5fdcfc07ecd8c7c6998cb4ca21

I don't know if anybody wants these, but these are all the Final Fantasy XIII clips in HD and English! You can also watch the clips there (I think >>), so in case you're curious regarding character paralles to the representations in the Red Thread of Fate, you can see what the reps actually act like and everything. I realize that I use like... most FFXIII clips for the reps, so... >>

Romy - Lightening
Wunta - Serah
Brynn - Vanille
Angel - Fang
Jake - Snow

For anybody who noticed, Jake is apparently a lot older than I believed him to be [teenager he is not], so I decided that Snow was better suited for his representation than Riku. Besides, now Jake/Wunta will make perfect sense in my video series, since Snow and Serah and engaged. FFXIII Clips [Yay Brynn!] 950998
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

FFXIII Clips [Yay Brynn!] Empty Re: FFXIII Clips [Yay Brynn!]

Post by Claire 22nd June 2010, 4:26 pm

Hey! Where's Hope! (LAWL my friend and I are probably almost as obsessed with him as Thalia is with Vanille).
Wait....I thought of something really weird...and now I feel compelled to post it...ok I'll post it! (elapsed time: 2.45 seconds)

If Hope was a young Raiko...newly born of his immortal powers and such... and Kyoki could be Nora Estheim! (Kyoki and Raiko can die and come back to life, but as are reverted back to the youngest they were when they turned into a man-magic-machine thingy, so immortality with a twist!) They are already close enough....it can explain why Raiko acts as a older figure to Kyo...stuff like that...

So that would mean...Raiko would constantly blame Jake for Kyo's death. Just thought I'd mention this, since Hope was left out.

P.S: (My friend and my personal joke about Hope) Oh no! Where...where's Hope!! We've lost Hope! We've lost all Hope!
Person: Don't worry, he's got Vanille! (Vanille=vanilla in French)
Us: How will vanilla help us find Hope?!?! We've lost all Hope we had!!! *sobs*
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 22nd June 2010, 4:38 pm

Oh wait, I remembered that I actually wanted to post about your posting of the FFXIII clips. FAIL.

Sorry about the side tracking+my personal ranting.
But you really have ALL the cutscenes of FFXIII?! Without the battles and stuff!? Wow!!! That's amazing! Plus the Red Thread of Fate? Awesome!

....sorry about the post before....it's been a LONG time since I've last played that game....like a month or two... I must've sounded really crazy. XD But for once, Jake would be blamed for something... I feel mean.... Twisted Evil

That sounds really cool! I'm going to try and watch it tomorrow!
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 22nd June 2010, 8:05 pm

Yep, all the clips are in HD quality and English. =] Though somehow, I didn't get the ending! So I contacted the girl who originally uploaded everything and hopefully, she'll send it to me, hahaha.

MY GOSH, I LOVE HOPE. He's like, the greatest and most lovable character Square has ever created. ._.

I know what you mean by "Where's Hope!?" Alix and I were talking about my RToF vid series, and our friend Tristan was trying to follow along, but she kept getting confused. I was like, "Yeah, so I got Cloud like, PERFECTLY into a shot with Lightening, and you wouldn't believe how real it looks! And then Fang and Snow are off somewhere with Hope..." (and then I turned it into a rant about the game) "...and then Hope tried to kill Snow because he thinks that Snow is the reason his mom died, and it's so sad!"

And then Tristan jumps up from the table and is like, "WAIT. THESE ARE PEOPLE?!"
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 23rd June 2010, 6:07 am

Tristan sounds like that funny guy that never knows whats going on until the end. LOL Twisted Evil
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 23rd June 2010, 7:31 am

LMAO.
Tristan is a girl. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 23rd June 2010, 12:05 pm

ThaliaAnderson wrote:LMAO.
Tristan is a girl. XD

.............*shot* Really?! Embarassed affraid lol! XD ROFLCOPTER!!!
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum