Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Beach

+3
kayla_marie
ThaliaAnderson
WolfieStar
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Day at the Beach Empty A Day at the Beach

Post by WolfieStar 31st May 2010, 8:47 pm

sucky title, yes. I'M STARTING FOR YOU THALIA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate the beach..." Gary whined loudly, droping everything lazily on the area infront of him. Sid rolled his eyes.

"Get over it. Everyone else wanted to go." Sid grumbled, opening the towels. "It isn't always about you."

"Never is." Gary growled back, then smirked. "The only good thing about this is seeing you in a bathing suit. All your flab...ya know?"

"I am not fat! This is all muscle!" Sid possed, making Sue roll her eyes.

"Tobey has nothing, he's a shrimp!" Sue laughed.

"Am not!" Tobey cried.

"Are too." Tyko smirked and put in her two sense.

"Are we just going to make fun of each other the whole time, or have a good time?" Brynn sighed.

"I'm having a good time making fun of everyone." Gary grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just one question, is everyone couples? like is there full fledged Garue, Synn, and Tobko?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach Empty Re: A Day at the Beach

Post by ThaliaAnderson 31st May 2010, 9:05 pm

There can be for Garue and Synn, but only heaven knows when we'll get some REAL Tobko (I LOVE THAT NAME). *wink wink nudge nudge ALIX*
I can already tell this is going to be a pairing-abused RR. XD

I am so terrible at actually putting pairing stuff into these RRs. >> Ahhhhhh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So am I!" Tyko piped up, before recieving a soft punch of the arm from Tobey, to which she tried to shove him back, but, considering her size, was unable to move him all that much.

"If we don't hurry, we're going to miss the bus," Brynn pointed out, glancing at the clock on the wall.

"We'll make it," Sid assured, looking too at the clock. "We still have half an hour to get over to the station."

"But Tobey and Gary aren't even dressed yet!" she sighed, pointing at the two who were still in their pajamas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I really can't think of anything. D:

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 31st May 2010, 9:34 pm

sure, write away! A Day at the Beach 950998
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gary and Tobey grumbled, then walked up the stairs to get dressed. Sue sighed, then walked into the closet. she took out a frisbee.

"Frisbee!" Tyko laughed.

"Just to get on wolf boy's nerves." Sue smirked, and shoved the disc in a bag.

"So did you pack lunch Mei Mei?" Sid asked, already in his yellow bathing suit and baggy t shirt.

"Yeah, and some money too. Gary and I might eat at the snack stand instead of sandwiches. We don't know, but knowing the guys, you eat like pigs!" Sue smirked, and Gary smacked her on the back of the head. "Ow!"

"I eat like a wolf, not a pig!" Gary grunted, pulling a t shirt over his torso. "You know, i'm excited to see you in a bathing suit!"

"Funny." sue rolled her eyes as Tobey came downstairs.

"Lets go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol, are Sid and Brynn going to actually show affection?!
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 31st May 2010, 9:39 pm

WolfieStar wrote:lol, are Sid and Brynn going to actually show affection?!

Pfffffft what is that supposed to mean?!

...Though it is a good point to bring up. XD
Gahhhhh, I'll try. >> I hate writing pairing stuff involving my own character!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brynn paced the kitchen, silently hoping they wouldn't end up being late and having to wait another hour for the next bus. Still, she wasn't thrilled to having to ride for an hour in a dumpy city bus to get to the coast.

She sat down in one of the booths beside Sid, across from Tyko and Sue. "Is it cold?" she wondered aloud, having never been to the beach before.

Tyko shrugged. "Iunno. I was never exactly near the coastline when I lived in Los Angeles. And I haven't been outside Chinatown all that much since."

Brynn turned to the siblings for an answer. "Well, it depends on the whether here," Sid replied. "If it's really hot here, it'll be kind of warm there. If it's colder here, it gets warmer over there."

"Why?"

"I don't know. But that's the pattern I've discovered."

Tyko snorted. "Okay, Professor," she laughed. "You could always just look up the temperature on Google." She help up her iPod to Sid's face, who laughed and shoved it away.

Just then, the other two boys came running down the stairs, laughing and shoving each other. "Let's gooooo," Tobey whined, he and Gary hauling everyone up from the table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOSH, MY POSTS SUCK.

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 31st May 2010, 10:08 pm

"Hey Gary have you been to the beach?" Brynn asked the other red head. Gary immediatly shook his head no.

"Nope, never. You?"

"No, there was no beaches in Ohio."

"There was a few in Texas, along the Gulf of Mexico, but my father never let me have any fun." he shuttered visibly at the thought of his abusive father.

Sue pulled Garys arm and looked at his watch. "Ow!"

"Hold still!" she checked the time and jumped up. "The bus will be here in ten minutes!"

The boys jumped up and grabbed the bags, they even made the extra effort to hold the girls bags too. Gary was so excited he was twitching.

"Whats up with you wolfie?" Tyko asked, noticing.

"Im so excited!" Gary grinned, showing his wolf teeth. "Ive never been on a bus, to the beach, and it's gonna be epic to hang out with everyone!"

tyko chuckled. "It is gonna epic!"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla_marie 1st June 2010, 2:54 am

let see if if can still write i just might be rusty Embarassed affraid i like this face!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel sat with Sean, waiting at the bus stop for everyone to show, talking about songs that just came out.

"Angel ever heard that one song um... Billionarie by..."Sean got interupted by a super happy, over exthatic, screaming girl.

"I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! its the best song ever!!! Oops sorry i know your right there but i really really LOVE that song."

"Its ok i'm use to it i hang around you too much." He poked her nose then looked down the street to see cars, people, a bus, running people, more cars, oh yeah and a bike oh but wait the running people looked famillar to him then a lightbulb went off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thats all i really got sorry it sucks but like i said rusty hehehe ( maybe more then that geek)
kayla_marie
kayla_marie

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 2nd June 2010, 6:11 am

"If we miss the bus, I'm so calling Ashleigh and making her drive us!" Tyko huffed as she ran after the others. Because of her short stature, her tiny legs could only carry her so fast.

"Quit complaining and run faster!" Brynn shouted over her shoulder as Sid towed her by the hand down the sidewalk.

"Tell me that again when I can breathe!"

The group must have looked rather ridiculous to the normal people in town - a mob of swimsuit-clad teenagers about to overtake the metal-and-glass bus stop.

The sixsome slammed to a halt as the bus shuddered to a stop beside them.

"I was wondering when you guys would get here," Sean snorted.

"Seriously," Angel chimed. "Wasn't that cutting it a little close?"

Beside them, the door to the bus opened. The cranky, sunburned driver looked at them like you might roadkill. "Well, get on the bus," he growled. Knowing better than to cross the scary man, the group piled into the bus and ran to very back. Because, as everyone knew, that's where the AC vents were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay, I'm actually doing something xDD
Haha, no random convenient Tobko for you. You've gotta work for it!

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 2nd June 2010, 1:45 pm

Gary huffed loudly and plopped down on the seat in the back. Sue instinctively leaned against the wolf, and he strangely didn't push her away or hit her. Surprising Sue, he wrapped one arm around her, almost like hugging her and protecting her in a casual way.

Tobey chuckled at the two, while Sid glared at the wolf, holding onto Brynn's hand tightly. Gary glared back and grunted angrily, and held Sue's hand, just to get on the other boy's nerves. sue blushed but grinned, she obviously didn't object to anything he did!

"I never been on a bus..." Gary smiled, closing his emerald eyes as he leaned on the AC vent. Sue whined and pushed on him.

"Don't hog the air vent!"

"Hey Gary," Brynn looked at him. "Did you walk everywhere then?"

The wolf boy nodded immediatly. "It's going to be so hot at the beach..."

"But it's going to be nice!" Tyko grinned.

Gary laughed and nodded. "Hopefully for us newbies. Right Brynn?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I gave you some Garue. A Day at the Beach 950998 Even though all of you likely hate Garue.

OMG HI ALIX!!!! A Day at the Beach 950998
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 6th June 2010, 6:39 am

Garue is one of my secret closet addictions, bwahahah.
ZOMG. On Clean House, there was a dude named Gary married to a Chinese woman! I was laughing throughout the entire episode, hahah. It totally made my day. And nowwww, the main character in the book I'm reading totally reminds me of Gary, even though he acts like, nothing like him (and I only bought the book because said main character looked just like Sid, guitar and all XD) WHICH WAS IRONIC.

*cough*
Anyhow. Before I go, Imma post! 8D

Brynn laid her head against the back of the seat, in a weird attempt to take a nap, unwilling to be conscious for an hour-and-a-half bus ride. Subways and trains were the closest Brynn had ever been to being on a bus - her foster parents had always driven her everywhere.

However, Tyko did not permit said nap to ensue, as she kept tickling Brynn in the side, causing her to edge farther from the shorter girl, trying to get away from the attacks, and pushing her closer to Sid (which she guessed was Tyko's entire goal anyway). So she ignored the girl, situating her bag between themselves (much to Tyko's dismay), and buried her face in a book. Everybody pretty much did their own thing on the bus ride - Tyko now staring out a window, glaring at Brynn's reflecting for ruining her fun, Tobey playing some weird game involving his shoelaces, Gary and Sue being... like Gary and Sue, Angel and Sean playing an intense game of thumb war, Brynn and her book, and Sid content just staring out the window at the trees as they passed.

When the monster vehicle finally slowed to their stop, the teens all raced to get off and stretch their legs. They were still a few blocks from the beach, but they'd be there soon enough.

I NEEDED THEM OFF THAT DANG BUS.
FULL OF NONPLOT.
GUISDBHFISDBGISDB.

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th June 2010, 12:16 am

"Wow, isn't it pretty?!" the wolf's good emerald eye seemed to glow with happiness as he looked at the rolling waves on the beach.

Sue chuckled and nodded. She was helping the others set up. Sid glanced at Gary, and gave a grunt of annoyance. "It's just waves, what's the big deal really?"

"Lets go surfing!" Tobey grinned and looked around. "C'mon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i died inside from shortness...
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla_marie 10th June 2010, 12:55 am

"Hey Sid don't be a downer!" Angel yelled running off into the waves for the first time.

"I am not!" He yelled after her.

"Are too." Brynn said chuckling sitting down next to him.

Sid mumbled unhearable words earning him a eyeroll. Tobey went out surfing with Sean and Gary while Sue and Angel splashed water on each other and any of the little kids who wanted to join.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star dont die mines more a fail then yours Wink its the only think i can think of (for the moment anyway) hope i didnt mess anything up
kayla_marie
kayla_marie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th June 2010, 1:02 am

aww, no you didn't Kayla I love you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue watched Gary paddle on the surf board, and watched him ride the waves. He looked full of pride and glory, but it didn't last long. Suddenly he screamed, and he fell off the surfboard.

"Oooooo wipeout!" Sid called from where he and Brynn sat. She couldn't help but giggle at his comment.

"Gary are you okay?" Sue asked, and he saw his red head pop up from the water. He grabbed onto the surfboard, and grinned.

"I okay! That was amazing!" his eyes gleamed. He paddled back to where the girls were, playing with the little kids. Gary chukled, and splashed a boy nearby. He squealed and splashed back. He chuckled and looked at Sue, up and down then whistled. "Nice bod."

"Hands off wolfie!" Sue blushed and splashed him.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 10th June 2010, 5:13 am

"Jeez," Tyko giggled. "All y'all are so hormonal today." The little shrimp was seated underneath a wide umbrella on a beach towel, all exposed skin pretty much drenched in sun screen. True to form, she was in a rather... small, dark red bikini. If there was anything Tyko hated more than frilly dresses, it was frilly swimsuits. Especially one-pieces. "Hey, Brynn, why don't you and Sid go swimming?" she asked, setting down the magazine she had been reading.

"Only when you do, shorty," Sid remarked.

"I wasn't talking to you."

"Hey, have you guys ever heard the saying 'Leave well enough alone?'" Brynn asked, beginning to get irritated. "Learn it, love it, live it. Kay, thanks."

Sid grinned and put his arm around her shoulders. "Sorry, Brynn," he said in a faux-wounded voice. "I'll be good."

"You'd better," Brynn huffed, pulling out her MP3 player. "Or I'll ignore you the whole time we're here."

Tyko glanced out to the waves and her eyes grew wide. "Tobey's still on the board!" she gasped. "He's actually good at something?"

"Be nice," Brynn snorted.

"No, but look! Did you know he could surf? I didn't!"

-----------------------------------------

Yay, random post. *headdesk*

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th June 2010, 1:45 pm

"I tried surfing for the first time . . ." Gary sighed as he walked over to the group. Squeezing water from his hair, he became a wolf and shook himself dry. He plopped down next to Tyko, sighing. ". . . and may I say it was an uber fail?"

"You may." Sid laughed, but Brynn elbowed him. "Ow!"

"Can't you at least be a little nicer? You're so mean and ill-tempered today!" Brynn snapped.

"Yea Sid!" Gary pumped his fist, grinning.

"You're so immature." Tyko rolled her eyes. She saw the frisbee Sue had packed, and grabbed it. "Here boy! Go get the frisbee!" she chucked it, and it glided smoothly along the wind.

Gary's eyes widened, and he jumped up and screamed, "FRISBEE!!!" he became a demon wolf and chased it.

"That was a way to get rid of him . . ." Tyko grumbled, taking Brynn's ipod to listen to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yes, I HAD to do that.... Twisted Evil
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 17th June 2010, 8:03 pm

I hope it's alright with you guys if I introduce my Oc.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Amber sighed. It was too hot to be cramped in her warehouse bedroom that she was forced to stay in. The shifter poked his head round the door, and Amber looked up to greet him.
"Can we go to the beach?" She asked hopefully. The shifter looked at her, puzzled.
"But Kong Li doesn't like you going out" He stated in his low, gruff voice.
"Oh, please! He doesn't have to know!" She battered her eyelashes at him. The shifter hated to displease Amber so he nodded silently.
"Yes! Thank you so much!" He turned to leave. "Oh, and one thing... don't tell Kong Li" The shifter nodded again.
"Get ready then" He left the room and went to tell Kong Li their plans.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Omg, I hope it didn't suck too much. Embarassed
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 21st June 2010, 4:44 pm

I spent my free time going over this new Round Robin! Wow Star, I actually had this idea in mind. I was already starting to make it a Fanfiction.... ah well, I was on hiatus with that one anyway! But I want in please! I'll try my very hardest!! Oh and Chezberry! (I don't know your real name, sorry.) That was good! Aw, even the evil shapeshifter is weak against Amber charm. XD Twisted Evil
I really want to write Kyoki and Raiko again, because I've been stuck on how their relationship would grow. This could help..... cat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The red frisbee ran far and wide, going a long way out to the end of the beach. 'Wow, I didn't think Tyko would be THAT strong.' The wolf wondered as he chased after the disc.

He smelled something strange in the wind as he was running. Something, eerily familiar.... He then thought he was going insane when he heard some voices strung across the wind.

Singing? How peculiar.
Short? Yeah I know. I've got a cookie deficiency. I REALLY NEED SOME COOKIES. It's a want I have. XD

Last edited by DragonWarriorClaire34 on 22nd June 2010, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 21st June 2010, 10:35 pm

I'm not so sure, and I don't want to nitpick, but didn't Tyko chuck the frisbee?!? scratch
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 22nd June 2010, 3:25 am

Chezberryz456 wrote:I'm not so sure, and I don't want to nitpick, but didn't Tyko chuck the frisbee?!? scratch

Oh dear. Thanks! I forgot....see, I was trying to read the whole Round Robin up to here last night, while trying to watch a show with my grandmother in a different language....so thanks for noting something in my brain melt. I love you
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 1st July 2010, 5:41 am

Oh mah I didn't know it was my turn to write! I is so sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gary ran through the sand quickly, the warm sand feeling so wonderful on his pads sore from running on the city streets so much. He sighed, then abandoned the frisbee and ran toward the singing again.

"I know they are here." an aqua headed girl looked out on the beach. An auburn headed boy grunted angrily and shook his head.

"They aren't here Ky- hey look at that wolf! It's a demon human hybrid, and it's coming straight towards us!" he shouted, pointed to the flame colored wolf padding towards them.

"Look! It's Gary Wolff!" the girl jumped up and cried. "Gary hi!"

"Gary?!" the boy stood up.

"Raiko! Kyoki!" Gary yelped happily and ran over to his old friends. He returned human, and brushed his bangs out of his face, not afraid to show his ugly scar to his friends.

"Its so good to see you Gary!" Kyoki squealed and hugged the one-eyed wolf tightly. He sighed happily.

"Its been too long. Everyone else is here too! Sue, sid, Tobey, Tyko, Brynn...everyone! They'll be too excited to know your back!" Gary closed his good eye, and reopened them looking at Raiko. He looked his usually serious self, but the wolf swore he saw a glimmer of amusement and happiness in his eyes, but it soon dissapeared

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OYE DONT LET THREE DELIVERY OR THIS SITE DIEEEEE D:
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 1st July 2010, 7:17 pm

I WON'T LET IT DIEEE!!!~ lol! flower So, here goes....
"I think we should bring them something..." The blue haired girl ran back to the peak she was sitting on before, and conjured up a watermelon.

"Nothing says summer like a watermelon!!!!" She beamed brightly as she ran back.

"Fruit don't speak, stupid." Rai smirked as he walked down the beach.
He then got whacked by the green striped melon.

"C'mon! Let's go back to the others!" Gary yelled in excitement.

"The more the merrier, huh..." Raiko mused as he looked fondly at the sunny sky, dotted with some clouds.

"Oh, hey, you forgot your frisbee..." Kyoki said to Gary, as she threw it back.

"I've got it!!!" He yelled excitedly as he transformed once more into a the adorable wolf he was and ran toward the group....
Is this going to be a fun Round Robin or an action? Just wondering.... flower
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 1st July 2010, 9:19 pm

I think it's mean to be a "fluff story", you know, pairings and all that...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Amber clung onto the back of the shifter as he ran through the streets. He had transformed into a dog, and they had left the warehouse to go to the beach. She loved the feeling of the wind in her face, and laughed happily. The shifter ran faster, happy that Amber was enjoying herself. They reached the beach in under 5 minutes.
Amber slowly climbed off, and gawped at the beauty of the beach. She had never see one before. She wiggled her toes through the soft sand, and squinted at the sea. It ripped, casting reflections from the sun. The sight was beautiful. She turned to look over the other side of the beach. A group of teens were already there, making the most of the hot weather. The shifter, still a dog, rubbed his nose against her leg. She knelt down, and slipped a collar over his head. She then clipped the lead to the collar. Grasping hold of the lead, she turned to look at the group, and wondered whether to approach them or not.
---------------------------------------------------------
If you want to, you can make your characters meet her, or whatever. You can do what you want to her.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 1st July 2010, 9:35 pm

Ok, thanks. I was just wondering.... haha. XD
"Hey! A dog!! Aw!!!~" Angel ran up to the dog on a leash, who just sat quietly in the sand, staring.
"Wow. It's pretty quiet for a dog."

The shifter barked suddenly to hide the suspicion.

"Aw! It's so cute!" Sue ran up to look at the canine as well.

"May I pet it?" Angel looked up at the surprised girl holding the leash.

"S-sure! Why not?" She smiled softly, silently thanking something.

'Thank you Shifty. I might try and introduce myself now, to these people. They seem nice....' Amber thought.

"What is his name?" Sue asked.

"Oh...um....it's a new dog! So I haven't really named him yet..." Amber grew nervous as she tried to come up with something off the top of her head.

"Aw, the way his eyes shift around is so adorable! We should call him Shy!" Angel gasped as she rubbed the dog's head.

"That sounds like an awfully weird name...." Tobey murmured.
8)
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 1st July 2010, 11:27 pm

Wow! You got her character good.
--------------------------------------------
"So, what's your name then?" Amber asked angel, inquisitively.
“Angel. Yours?”
“Amber.”
“I'm Sue!" Sue said happily, patting the shifter on the head. She stood up and pointed to Tobey.
"This is Tobey" She paused and turned to look at Brynn and Sid, who were walking towards them. "That's Brynn and Sid," She said pointing to each of them in turn. "Tyko is over there, lying over there, and I don't know where the others are..." Amber frowned, trying to absorb all the information Sue had fired at her.

"So, is it a boy or a girl?" Angel asked.
"Huh?" Amber looked at her confused.
"Your dog. Is it a boy or a girl?"
"Oh! Right!" Amber replied, rolling her eyes. "It's a boy"
"Urm... maybe the name Shy doesn't work then..." Angel thought.
"No, no, I love the name you chose!" Amber responded quickly.
"Really?" Angel looked pleased. Amber looked at Tobey.
"Wow! I love your hair!" She said, starring at it.
"Just like everyone else" Sid muttered sarcastically. Brynn nudged him.
"Be nice!" She mouthed. Sid rolled his eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope I got everyone's Ocs in character. If not, I'm sorry! Embarassed
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 2nd July 2010, 12:48 am

Chezberryz456 wrote:Wow! You got her character good.
Why yes, yes I did.... *slapped* I mean, thank you! lol!
Man, I really need to make up a bio for both of my OCs soon....but too....lazy..... drunken Evil or Very Mad
"Hey, someone else is here too! Let's go meet him/her!" Gary ran off excitedly, quickly remembering to change back into a human.

Raiko lingered around the shore, prompting Kyoki to hang back a bit.

"Ok, what's up now?"

"You know Kong Li's forces are here. Don't deny it." Amber eyes looked sharply onto the surface of azure ones as he made his remark.

"It's just a shapeshifter in the form and scent of a dog, and a girl. They can't be that harmless if there hasn't been a panic already." She retorted as she looked away.

"I'm just commenting on something. Is that so wrong, or are you going to fuss at every idea I come up with?" He looked sharply at her, feeding fuel to fire.

"What's your problem? All I'm intimating is that we don't have to immediately fight with every single enemy. We can try and give them a chance, you know? And what's up with you? Is it because I'm with you every day? Am I irritating to you now?! Is that it?!"

She whirled on her bare feet and started walking towards the group up ahead. She instantly regretted her message of anger. So did he.
.....this is pretty fun.... XD I'm so evil.... Twisted Evil
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 2nd July 2010, 1:09 am

Oh mah I missed quite alot! LOL what did you two have a posting party?! No one invited me! Sad

NOW I HAVE TO EDIT!!! Sorry if it doesn't make much sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gary ran after the frisbee, right towards the rest of the group. Kyoki gladly ran after the wolf-human hybrid, laughing the whole time. Raiko ran a little more hesitantly, but only followed Kyoki to keep her safe.

"I'm going to go stretch my legs." Sid replied, standing up and stretching before walking out of the shade of the umbrella. He took a few steps out into the bright sunlight, only to be tackled by a sprinting demon wolf catching a frisbee in midair. He dropped it and let out a victory howl, making Shifty grit his teeth and lay down his ears. He growled angrily at the demon wolf.

"Gary!" Sid growled and stood up angrliy, foot prints on his t-shirt. Gary gave him a toothy grin, then laid down next to Sue, his head in her lap, purring with delight as Sue ran her fingers through his shaggy flame orange hair and massaged his temples gently. She gently massaged the horrid scar on his face, knowing it still hurt him sometimes. Gary hated people touching it, mostly because they were afraid of him and it, but Sue was different. Her touch was gentle and soothing, and he actually sometimes asked her to rub it and soothe the seething pain still present in his old injury.

Tyko gasped quietly when she saw Amber staring at the demon wolf with wide eyes. She had obviously seen the wolf transform. It took months for everyone in the gang to accept his ability, except Sid who thought he was evil and going to hurt his sister, but this newcomer might think he was possed and report him to the media. But she seemed relatively calm after a while, and just shrugged at him and continued to pet shifty-dog.

"Hi guys!" Kyoki grinned and waved to her old friends. She gently placed the watermelon next to the cooler, and sat down next to everyone. Raiko simply nodded and sat down next to her. He smiled and blinked at Sue, and she smiled back. They had a special friendship after the time they resureccted Gary and Kyoki during recovering the peices of storm. Even though Sue loved Gary, and Raiko loved Kyoki, they both still were very close to each other.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next