Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Beach

+3
kayla_marie
ThaliaAnderson
WolfieStar
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Day at the Beach - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day at the Beach

Post by Chezberryz456 7th July 2010, 12:29 am

Amber walked back over to the others, and sat down happily.
"Hey, where's Sue?" Sid asked, concerned. He hoped she wasn't with Gary.
"Urm... we met Chris, and Sue was... hungry, so... Chris took her to get something to eat..." Amber bit her lip. Sid nodded, but didn't look all that convinced. He stood up and brushed the sand off his pants.
"Where are you going?" Amber asked, quickly.
"A man needs some private time!" he said, and walked off. Amber bit her lip, and forced herself not to run after him. He walked to the toilets, and opened the door. He stood watching Gary and Sue, enraged.
"SUE!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her away from Gary.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 7th July 2010, 12:36 am

"GARY! Don't touch her!" An enraged Sid caught the attention of all the other people on the beach. He dragged Sue by the wrist and took her back down to where everyone else was.

He completely forgot that he had to use the facilities. "What were you two doing?! Don't you know how to think?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naughty naughty....XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 1:07 am

"Hey!" Gary roared and raced after them. He pulled Sue back by her other arm. "Don't pull her away from me!"

Sid was panting with anger, ready to seriously hurt the wolf. He got up right in his face and growled, "If you ever touch my sister again, I swear to god. I. Will. Kill. You."

"Yeah, well guess what? I. Love. Your. Sister." Gary smirked, causing Sid to roar with rage and do a swift round kick to his leg. There was a sickening crack and Gary screamed loudly, and he tripped over his leg.

"OW YOU *******!" Gary roared loudly. "Now my leg is really broken!"

Sue watched with wide eyes, then tried to run to him, but he became a wolf and attacked Sid! He sank his teeth deep into his arm, causing Sid to scream himself in pain. "Ow my arm! Let go!" there was another sickening crack as the strong wolf slammed him down on the ground. But Gary returned to normal and colapsed under his leg.

Sue stood there, blinking in shock.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 7th July 2010, 1:10 am

Sue couldn't believe what just happened. The two people she held near and dear to her just injured each other.

Her brother, who was getting a bit overprotective, and her boyfriend, (sorry Wolfie) who just loved her.

Both had good intentions, but the road to evil held good will.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 1:17 am

Sue sprinted away from them, too upset to even glance at them. Gary watched her go, but couldn't even get up. "Sue!"

"Mei Mei!" Sid cried, holding his limp arm gently against his chest. But she was gone. Gary could hear her crying with his wolf hearing. Defeated, he layed his head on the ground and shut his eyes. Sid gave him a sharp glare, but said nothing. He was equally at fault.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 7th July 2010, 2:04 am

A crying girl suddenly ran by, and Kyoki instinctively ran after her.

Meanwhile, Raiko ran over to where the commotion was, as did the rest of the group.

Brynn simply shook her head, Angel and Amber were frightened by what they saw.

"What?! What were you two doing?!"

Sid simply glared at Gary, staying silent in shame.

"You....older brother....you should be less aggressive. Maybe that wolf creature truly cares for your sister. And you just can't let her go. Like a child wanting to keep his precious toy."

Sid lashed out in anger, "What do you know?! And I'm not a child!"
He rushed forward to strike at the cyborg, still not thinking clearly due to being blinded by rage.

The maroon haired teen simply caught the blow an arm's length away. The black haired boy opened his eyes in surprise.

"That strength of yours....it could be used to protect those you love, but instead, you used it to hurt who you love. " He stated calmly, gazing beams at Sid's eyes.

Raiko dragged him over to Gary. "And that goes for you too. Losing control over the powers you were given, just to prove her brother wrong? Huh. You two are simply fighting over the one you two love. And that's stupid. Illogical even."
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 2:31 am

Sue ran past the group, too distraught and distrubed by what she had seen. Why must the ones she loves hurt each other so badly? Why cant they just be happy for once?

Kyoki saw her and ran after her while the group ran to where she had just ran from.

"Sue!" Kyoki called her while Sue ran for the boardwalk. She ran barefooted for a while, then collapsed on her hands and knees crying hysterically. The aqua headed girl knelt next to her and rubbed her back gently.

"Sha, sha. It's okay." Kyoki gently soothed her, and led her to a bench for her to sit down. Sue was still crying, and had nothing to wipe her eyes on except her sand covered arms, which only made her eyes sting more.

"Kyoki . . . Gary and Sid . . . they . . ." she touched her lips, the taste of Gary still lingering on her tongue.

"What happened, where they fighting again?" Kyoki looked at her gently, causing Sue to erupt in hysterical crying once again. Kyoki sighed and hugged her warmly, letting her get it all out.

"Sid found us kissing in the portipotty, and he exploded! The boys fought, and Sid ended up breaking Gary's leg, while Gary broke Sid's arm!"

"They were just showing their love for you. Sid is only trying to protect you, while Gary is just upset, and you should know the most he can't control his emotions. They were only trying to tell you they love you, but just couldn't find another way to show it." Kyoki smiled warmly as Sue sniffled warily.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 7th July 2010, 3:35 am

"Here's a hankerchief. Sand does hurt the eyes." The girl handed the one on her knees the cloth.

Sue quickly accepted it. She dabbed her eyes with it lightly, then she took the time to stare at it. There were pretty musical notes, clefs, and symbols all over it. The hankerchief was light green.

"This is a nice hankerchief. Wow, I don't think anyone carries them around anymore...."

Kyoki shrugged, saying, "Well, I'm pretty into old stuff. But at least you feel better now, right?"

Sue sniffed her last tear, then nodded her head. "Yes, thank you. I guess I should be more understanding of Sid. He's the only direct family I have left."

Kyoki smiled warmly. "Yes, he is your brother, but you should try and let him and Gary get closer. You do love Gary as well, correct? Then you should work hard to achieve that goal. After all, if you two were to get married, Sid would have to approve!"

"Yeah, that's true.....wait, WHAT?!" Sue screamed as she blushed.

Kyoki laughed. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 3:54 am

"I love him, I love him alot, but how can I get them together?" Sue looked at the robot with a pang of sadness. "They always fight."

"Well maybe let the boys do something together, maybe they'll end up liking each other." Kyoki smiled and stood up.

Sue stood up with her. "Lets go. I want to talk to them."

"I'll be here if you need help." Kyoki smiled warmly.

"Thank you, but I think they'll need help from me."
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 7th July 2010, 4:08 am

Posting after three pages of doing nothing~!

Sid fumed, looking as if he were ready to lash out again; even more so after hearing Raiko’s words. For him to be treated like such a little kid was embarrassing – insulting, even.

Upset and bitter, the teen got to his feet suddenly and stumbled away from the group, obviously seeking to be alone. He stormed past a very confused Chris, who muttered under his breath, “I guess this isn’t the best time for me to get off work…”

Sid made his way across the beach and plopped down on the sand. Not far from where he sat, he could see Sue talking to Kyoki – she was obviously upset, and he could tell she’d been crying. Kyoki sat beside her, rubbing her back and whispering soothing words. Her eyes caught Sid’s, and he looked away in shame. How did he keep doing this to her? He kept hurting her, even when he didn’t mean to.

“You both love her,” a voice above him said, and he glanced up to see Brynn walking up behind him. “Why can’t you just accept that?” she said softly, crossing her legs beneath her and sitting next to him.

“I don’t know,” he muttered, looking away towards the ocean. “Maybe it’s too hard to accept.”

Brynn sighed and smiled gently. “Raiko’s right. You’re both acting pretty immature.”

Sid groaned and lay back on the sand, covering his face with his hands. “Must you always side with the person in the right? Can’t you side with me? Just because I’m me? Even if I’m wrong?”

Brynn laughed and ran her fingers gently through his hair. “I’m not siding with anyone. I said you were both acting stupid. You just happened to be stupid first.”

Taking his arm away from his face, he glared at her, squinting against the sunlight. “You’re like, really bad at making me feel better. I hope you know that.” He sighed and stared up into the sky, despite the brightness. “Why do you think I hate him so much?” he finally asked, and she didn’t have to question who he was referring to.

“It’s simple,” she said, placing her hand over his. “She’s your little sis. It’s your job to want to protect her all the time. Especially since you guys’ are orphans – you’ve been the only one she’s had this entire time. And now, suddenly, she’s got somebody new. You’re jealous,” she teased, ruffling his hair, to which he responded by batting her hand away. “Just… let her make her own mistakes. Every girl will have a broken heart at some point or another – it’s not something you can protect her from.”

Sid sat up abruptly. “Do you think he’ll hurt her?” he asked suddenly, anger flaring.

Brynn shook her head. “No, I don’t. I think he really cares about her. But even if he did end up hurting her, it’s part of life. In fact, I’d be surprised if he went without hurting her. Even when you love somebody, sometimes you do it without meaning to.” She smiled. “It’s nothing that happens on purpose.”

Sid groaned again. “Why do I suck at life?”

“Because you over-think everything. But I guess that’s why we love you,” she said, smiling, leaning over and kissing him gently.

Enjoy it while you can.
Because chances are you'll never see it again.
Not willingly.
~~

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 4:27 am

Sue glance at Sid, a look of pure anger on her face. The raven haired teen sighed, then winced when sand started getting in his arm. Pressing it against his chest, he watched her walk down the board walk and down towards him.

"Looks like there's no running now . . ." he mumbled. Brynn sighed then scooted away from the siblings, not wanting to get involved.

"Sue I . . ."

"No." she shook her head. "I'm not going to yell. I'm not going to break your other arm, I'm not." she whispered, forcing herself not to. An icy glare shot from her eyes straight into his. "I hope your happy, I'm not getting involved with Gary, I'm not. Truth was, his arrival was the first time I was happy in years. And I have dated behind your back; I have. Every single boy just ended up hurting me. But not Gary. Sure he's not perfect, no one is. But he has a good excuse. Both of us had a childhood full of crap, but since my older brother doesn't want me to get involved with happiness, I wont. I'll just be depressed and lonely for the rest of my life."

Sid simply blinked at her strong words. Sometimes he felt like the younger sibling, and Sue was the older sibling.

"I'm done." she said emotionlessly. "I'm done." she turned on her heal and walked to where everyone else was. Kyoki just shook her head disprovingly at Sid, and followed Sue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

well now, that was angsty and full of crap.
look what this fluff story has turned to.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 7th July 2010, 5:12 am

DISCLAIMER~
The words and views shown in this post do not reflect the views of the author.
Star forced me into writing this. ;_;

Brynn took a careful step towards Sid, as he stared numbly at the ground after Sue’s outburst (or lack, thereof). She reached out towards him and her hand brushed his shoulder. “Sid..?” she said slowly, her voice trailing off, worry suddenly flooding through her. His face, it was just so… broken.

At her touch, he shrank away and fell back to the sand, accidentally hitting his bad arm against the ground. Brynn winced as he reacted to the sudden pain and she got to her knees beside him. “Sid, she didn’t mean it,” she said quietly, carefully taking his bad arm in her hands and holding it gently. “She’s just upset. She’ll get over it. She will—˝

“No,” he said firmly. “No, she won’t. I’ve finally done it,” he muttered. “I’ve finally pushed her to her limit. I’ve gone so far…I’ve finally hurt her beyond repair.” He shook his head. “I…I didn’t mean to…”

Brynn released his arm and grabbed him roughly by the shoulders. “Don’t talk like that!” she scolded. “I’ll talk to her. I’ll make her understand.”

“Don’t do that,” he said quietly. “This is my fault. She’d just get mad at you, too. She’s your best friend. You should be on her side.”

Brynn’s eyes narrowed. “You said it yourself. I always side with whoever’s right. And this time, she’s in the wrong—not you. Maybe I’m completely biased. You don’t deserve to be treated this way,” she said, shaking her head, red hair falling across her eyes. “Not when you only want to protect her.”

She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight, careful not to touch his injured arm. “And if she gets mad at me, so what? You’re always protecting everybody else. This time, it’s my turn to protect you.” She pulled away. “Whether you like it or not.”

He smiled softly, brushing hair out of her face. “What would I do without you?” he asked, chuckling under his breath.

“Probably crawl into a hole and die somewhere.”

Upset Brynn is upset.
Watch out Sue.
You've got a crazed girlfriend comin' after chuuu.

EDIT:
Aaand... I just realized Sid is totally shirtless...
Suddenly made this scene a whole lot more awkward.

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 5:32 am

Sue wasn't even looking at them, she had given up on her rant and was now staring into space. Tobey had gotten Gary into a sitting position, but he was looking at Sue desperately trying to get her attention.

"Come on Sue, I'm sorry! Break my other leg, both my arms, just please answer me!" the wolf begged, tears streaming out of his only eye. But she didn't even blink, she appeared to be in shock.

"Sue?" Brynn looked at her friend with a look of sadness in her eyes. "Sid is upset over what you did! You basically disowned your own family, the only thing you have left! I would die to have a brother or sister with me! How dare you do that to your own brother!"

tobey and Tyko gasped at Brynns stern words. But what reAlly surprised then was Sues LACK of words.

"Fine."

Brynn blinked in surprise. "Fine?! Is that all you have to say?! His pain is all your fault! You should respect him!"

"Ok."

"Say something else!"

"Nothing else to say."

Brynn blinked again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh Mai.

Brynns out of character.

Don't kill me Thalia.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 7th July 2010, 6:19 am

oh ho ho! I have some work to do.... XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh dear. Everyone's emotions are torn....they really feel....chaotic..." Kyoki watched everyone on the beach, assessing the situation with much worry.

"I know right? All because of that stupid bloody emotion called love..." Raiko mused, still ticked off about Sid and Gary's illogical fight.

"It's not stupid! Love...holds very strong passions. Sure they do stupid things....but humans are what they are because of love." The sapphire eyed girl let the gears turn in her head as she tried to come up with a solution to the current predicament.

"That's why I envy them so much..." Amber eyes darted swiftly at blue toned hair, then shifted his glance away quickly.

"Hate? Humans? Oh....so that's why you were in such a bad mood when I talked about all the other boyfriends and girlfriends in our group of friends....you know, beings like us....can have love too. It's not like...we can't..." She stammered with the last few sentences, feeling a strong rosy warmth rise to her cheeks.

"But....I just...what could I do...to that person? The wolf practically ripped out the boy's arm, and he broke his leg! I have more power...than any human or creature could have. I could hurt anyone...if I give into anger and rage...and emotions like those." His anger soon turned into hurt.

He was trapped: he wanted to love, and have emotions like humans...but having emotions meant having good and bad feelings, which meant that he would eventually get so angry...that he could hurt the one he loved.

"Raiko...of course....you're going to have to accept the good with the bad. If you want to love and be human (and I know you do....) you'll just have to deal with that....that's life though, living it to the fullest."

"You really think so?" Amber eyes glinted in the sunlight, sparked with excitement.

"Yes silly Thunderhead." She sighed briefly, before stating, "Well, I hope you confess to the one you like then!" She grinned. She faced the girls, wondering who to talk to first. She was going to work her magic to fix things out.

And Raiko just stared at the blue-haired girl, running in the distance, clutching his heart wih silent tears. He couldn't tell her that easily. He wasn't as strong as the human friends he had, to blurt out a secret that easily. That flaw of humans, their illogicality, was an advantage they held over his head when he really needed it....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey! Sue! I'm going to tell you the story of my hankerchief!" A girl of blue (Kyoki, with blue hair, eyes, swimsuit and shorts. XD) ran up in amazing speed to her, forming a cyclone of dust as she went.

"Whuh? Why? How?" She was confused, but Kyo managed to break her out of her depression. All according to plan....

"Well, it has music patched all over it! Do you know why?"

"Huh? Um, no....why?" She narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"Well, because, I love music. Making it, creating it...destroying it...anyway, I like music. That also means I like to sing! So get ready!"

"You're a person that randomly belts out into song?" Sue asked in disbelief.

"Well....just for you honey! Don't tell anyone." Kyoki got all happy and excited.

"Well then, here goes!"
And CUT! AHAHAHA
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 5:16 pm

I just noticed that everyone writes in a word document then copy/pastes it into the box, while I am far too lazy to do that, and only write it in here. Which is why it comes out crappy. Evil or Very Mad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gary watched Sue as she listened to Kyoki's beautiful singing. He blinked several times, and sighed angrily. Why did he seem to hurt everyone he loves? Was he really that violent? Or did Sue not love him back and was only kissing him to make him feel better?

Gary knew that Sue could sing, very beautifully actually. But she choose not to, because she had her mother's voice and it caused her emotional pain she couldn't soothe to reappear. He had heard her once, and it was beautiful, but she never sang again. In his mind, the Yi's were blessed with music - Sid could play the guitar, while Sue could sing. Though, it was sad she didn't use her gift.

Gary forced himself up and hopped on one leg to Sue when Kyoki stopped singing. Sue looked down and didn't meet his gaze.

"I'm sorry." Gary sighed. "I'll get to know him better. If you want me too, I'll hug him."

Sue's head shot up and she looked at him with a look of shock. She blinked and mumbled, "but you hate him . . ."

"I'll hug him for you." he gave a toothy grin, then wince and held his leg. "Maybe i'll learn Kung Fu after this . . ."

He heard Tyko and Tobey chuckle. Turning around, he gazed at Brynn and asked, "may I ask where the lug is?"

Brynn gave him an icy glare, but before she could respond Sid appeared behind her and laid a hand on her shoulder. "I'm here, fluffy."

Gary held back a growl, then said, "We have to stop dude. We'll end up killing each other. I had a vision of you holding a shot gun in the hospital while I was holding your sister's baby, and holding the shot gun up to my head and screaming, 'is that my sister's baby?! I'll kill you for making love!' and then blowing my brains out."

Sid blinked and his face twitched. He then laughed loudly, much to his surprise. "Yeah, I would do that, too bad I don't own a shot gun."

"If I did I would blow out Kong Li's brains out."

"So true!"

The boys laughed loudly and continued discussing who's brains they would blow out with shot guns, Tobey's name appearing once, making him yell loudly and get in the conversation. Brynn simply blinked and whispered to Sue,

"This is how they'll be friends? Talking about who they want to kill with shot guns?"

Sue simply shrugged, as if she herself hasn't fully healed yet.

"As long as they don't kill each other with shot guns it's fine." Kyoki answered for her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

blarg i said shot guns.
cause they would kill each other with shot guns.
wouldn't they?
I imagine they would.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 7th July 2010, 6:23 pm

"Hey, um, may I interject?" Tyko asked. The heads of the teenagers swiveled to face the youngest member of the group. She was still sitting cross-legged under the umbrella where she had been for the last half hour or so, avoiding the sun as much as possible.

"Er... you just did, so..." Gary said.

"Well, Gary, your leg is broken. Sid, you have a broken arm. So, either the two of you get over here and let me fix it, or we're skipping beach day and calling an ambulance."

The boys glanced at each other, then shrugged and hobbled over to the tiny girl. Tobey scooted away, partially because he didn't want to be figuratively shot in the head by Sid or Gary, and partially because he knew Tyko would thump him with her soda bottle if he got in the way.

"So... how is she going to do this?" Kyoki asked Sue. Sue wrenched herself out of her inner turmoil long enough to look at the situation.

"Tyko's been studying magic with Nana. She's gonna try and heal them," Brynn explained.

The boys sat down across from Tyko on the blanket.

"You guys may want to shut your eyes," Tyko warned. "Not sure how bad this'll hurt."

"Remind me why we're letting you do this?" Gary asked through gritted teeth.

"Because if you weren't you'd both get gangrene and die."

Tyko reached over and picked up a handful of hot sand, squeezing it in her grip as hard as she could. Then, under her breath, she muttered quiet Chinese words that even Sid couldn't really pick up on. The girl had one heck of a Californian accent.

Quickly, before Sid could yell, she dropped the sand (which was now glowing a faint green color) into the open wound on his arm. Sid gasped and backed up as far as he could. "Are you nuts?" he asked. Second-thinking this question he added, "Well, I mean, yes, you are, but seriously? Sand?"

"Don't knock it till you try it," Tyko grinned cynically. Sid stared down at his wound and really didn't have anything to say as the open skin seemed to almost knit itself together again.

"Whoa," he murmured. "When is Nana teaching you this?"

"What do you think I'm doing when I tell you I'm writing a history report?" Tyko turned to Gary and repeated the process, sprinkling the glowing sand over his leg. A grin spread over his face.

"Way to go, Shortstack!" he grinned. He then proceeded to jump up and dance around the beach. Tyko looked over at Brynn.

"Did he just call me a pancake?"

"I think he called you a stack of pancakes," Brynn giggled.

The entire group was wrenched out of this temporarily feeling of euphoria, however, as Chris sat himself down on Tyko's beach towel. "Well, I noticed no one was killing anyone else," he said, "so I figured now would be a good time to drop in."

-------

Haha, magical Tyko is magical.

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 7:36 pm

Lawl you got Gary perfect A Day at the Beach - Page 3 415442

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sues still like, in shock." Gary whispered to Sid once everything started to calm down. His leg felt a bit sore but much better. "I doubt she believes we'll be friends."

Sid sighed and looked longingly at his sister. The girls were talking and gossiping with Chris and Tobey, while Sue stayed out of the way and stared into space.

"We just need to give her time fluffy." Sid replied, then started making his way back towards the group.

"...so this guy comes up to me and I'm like, 'dude, did you just eat a truck?' cause he's big and all and-" Chris started, then stopped when he saw Sid and Gary. Sid sat next to Brynn, while Gary had no one so he sat on the warm sand.

"Dude, don't make fun of fat people." Gary shook his head. "Its not cool. Not cool like an egg on blacktop on a summer day in August." he blushed a bit when his western, southern accent became prominent.

"Ok cowboy!" Chris laughed then smirked, "go hogtie a bull or something in that rodeo downtown!"

Gary gave him a sharp glare, but stopped when he noticed Sue was listening. Her head was up now, but she wasn't looking at them.

"Seriously, stop Chris, that was kinda mean." Sid gave him his own glare, thoroughly surprising him when he stood up for the wolf. Sue blinked and looked at the group with wide eyes.

Gary gave him a smile as a thank you, then stood up. "Listen Chris, I do know hoe to hogtie someone, and don't make me do it on you buddy."

Chris blinked, then shrugged. "Oh well."

Sid and Gary high-fives each other in victory for shutting Chris up as the wolf sat down. Gary glanced at Sue, and saw her look away quickly. He smiled gently, hoping she would get better and forgive him soon. He was a bit lonely with no one to hold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Texas Gary is Texas and can hogtie.
What now? A Day at the Beach - Page 3 950998
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 8th July 2010, 1:05 am

Gosh....so much post..... *dies*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Heck, I bet I'm more southern than you are critter." These surprising words came from the blue cyborg, sitting crosslegged next to Sue.

"No you ain't! I could hogtie you any side of the Mississippi!" The red-haired wolf-boy replied.

"Well, on my side of the Mississipi, we Georgians love the fried chicken!" Kyoki's blue eyes gleamed evily in the sunlight. "We've got the best southern hospitality food 'ere in our South!"

"No! Us Texans got the best chicken fried!" Gary yelled.

"Is this....some kind of stupid Southern battle?" Brynn observed confusedly.

"Oh no....I really think it is...."

"I thought....Kyo was from Asia?"

"She....lived in Georgia for such a long period of time..." Rai shuddered as he thought about that time.

"Alright rookie, I challenge you to eating chicken fried! All out SOUTHERN style!"

"Oh you're on missy!" Gary's teeth grinned as far as they possibly could. Creepily.

"Alright! Who will judge?!" Kyoki yelled, jumping up and down like a kid.

"No way. I already was the ref for the death vollyball match." Brynn stated firmly.

"This is so illogical. I refuse to partake in this." Raiko muttered.

"Of course you would say that...." Kyoki grumbled.

"SO THEN, WHO WILL JUDGE?!" Gary started announcing in a great booming voice.

"Um, sure, I will..." Amber spoke up, shyly.

"Sold! We'll give you some fried chicken too, m'lady!" Kyoki happily screamed.

After setting up a place in the sand away from the sea/sand dunes, Raiko ordered (was forced to) some KFC. So Southern. Also, Popeyes. New Orleans Southern. It shall be duly noted that neither came from Texas or Georgia.

"On yo marks....geter set....go ya'll!" Amber screamed with excitement.

Thus, Gary and Kyoki commenced to consuming the greasy chicken. Complimented with mac and cheese, biscuits, mashed taters with gravy, okra. SOUTHERN. Sue cheered Gary on half-heartedly, Raiko just shook his head, complaining about the lack of logic that the two had.

45 minutes later~
"Yes! Oh yes! How'd you like them apples Texan!" Kyoki beamed at the defeated wolf.

"Dern it....I failed." He pouted.

"Well, you were pretty good fellow! Nice job! You make the South proud."

"Much obliged, madam." Gary grinned peevishly.

"That was the stupidest contest I've ever seen." Brynn commented.

"YUS, but it was AWESOME!" Tyko and Chris chimed.

The rest of the group just facepalmed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahahaha, this was from a chat session. XD

Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 8th July 2010, 1:50 am

Gary laid down on the towels and rubbed his bloated stomach. He moaned slightly, then tilted his head to look at Sue, who seemed to look even more depressed and saddened. Kyoki and Tyko were trying to talk to her and make her feel better, but she didn't even respond to them.

The wolf sighed, then saw Tobey looking down at him, an evil grin on his face. "I know how to get her to respond."

"How?!" Gary shot up. Tobey whispered something in his ear, which made his whole body shake in disgust. "Is this really the only way?"

Tobey nodded, then called over Sid. He came over, then very hesitantly agreed. Both boys stood up and looked at Sue.

"Hey Sue!" Sid called to his little sister, and luckily she looked up at them.

Sid and Gary shut there eyes, then wrapped their arms around each other then hugged each other. They looked away, hugging each other with looks of regret.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 8th July 2010, 2:52 am

MANLY MAN HUG?! OHYES! Twisted Evil
"Um....guys....it's great that you two are getting along so well! Maybe....too well...." Sue looked away as she started cracking up.

Brynn just stared. No wait, her eye just twitched. XD

"Huh?" Sid and Gary broke out of their hug, confused.

Tobey smirked. "Nice to be shirtless you two."

"That was....somewhat senseless?" Raiko wondered as he shuddered.
"Yeah. Oh well, fried chicken?" Kyoki asked.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 8th July 2010, 3:11 am

Gary looked so happy when Sue started laughing. He sat down next to her and pulled her over for a hug.

"Feeling better?" he asked her, and saddened a bit when she shrugged. She was a bit better, but not fully. He gave her a warm hug and just held her for a few minutes.

Sid sat down next to Brynn, and sighed. "What excitement huh? What are we doing for the rest of the day?"

"Relax." Brynn chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, not likley." Tyko laughed.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 11:59 pm

im randomly throwing my charries in there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(On the other side of town)

"Man, I can't believe you made us late!" said Rina, running and panting heavily with her three other friends.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm white as snow! I need special sunscreen!" said Ross, running next to Kelsi, who was next to Rina.

"SPF 80? Really, now?!" said Rush, backing up his girl like a good boyfriend

"Shut up, Dragon-boy. You're totally biased in this arguement!"

"Will all of you just give it a rest? We're about to get to the beach now. It's not like we missed anything important" interjected Kelsi. Gosh, sometimes she felt like the older sister of this group.

Once the foursome finally arrived, already sweaty and panting, they saw the other teens lounging lazily and enjoying the sun. "Sorry we're late guys. Ross has the skin of a baby so we had to find special sunscreen." said Rush, pointing to Ross with his thumb.

Ross glared momentarily then said, "What'd we miss?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i had to. its been so long since ive been in a RR
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 18th July 2010, 5:16 pm

NOW NEW CHARAS ARE FINALLY HERE! XD
"Mmmmmm......oh, hey guys!!! FRIED CHICKEN ANYONE?!" Kyoki shouted as she suddenly spotted Kelsi and Rina.

She sped forward in the blink of an eye due to supersonic cyborg speed, and tackled Rina and Kelsi into the SOFT sand. Fortunately.

"Hey, what up man. You seem to be really early today." Raiko grinned slyly at Rush, who returned the smirk.

"Well, you know me, punctual as always. "
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 18th July 2010, 6:02 pm

"Who are these losers?" Gary picked his head up, and Sue punched him in the chest.

"Be nice!"

"I'm choosing not to be."
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 18th July 2010, 8:23 pm

YAY! im happy! but....shouldnt Gary know them by now? i mean, they kinda all live together lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, Kyoki," said Rina from the ground, "Yeah, fried chicken sounds awesome right about now."

"Yeah, running around has made me hungry." Kelsi said, also on the ground.

"Um, Kyoki?"

"Yes?"

"Could you get off us, please?"

"Oh, right" Kyoki stood up, followed by Rina and Kelsi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blarg. writers block. someone help please?
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next