Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortal Instuments

2 posters

Go down

Mortal Instuments Empty Mortal Instuments

Post by ThaliaAnderson 11th June 2010, 3:45 am

I had to make an entirely new category because I wanted to rant about this!

Don't tell me nobody else has read it... or else I will just die. I can't believe the first book has been sitting on shelf for like, three months and I haven't read it until now! I am three chapters away from being done and I started two days ago!

If you haven't read it... what are you doing here? Go read it!

Like, naoplz.

Mortal Instuments 950998
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Mortal Instuments Empty Re: Mortal Instuments

Post by WolfieStar 13th June 2010, 2:09 am

Ummm...I haven't read it....please don't die, that's not cool. Crying or Very sad

What's it about? Maybe I will read it. Mortal Instuments 950998
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 13th June 2010, 3:00 am

I would give the summary from the book, but my friend has it right now, so I'll just make up my own. XD

Basically, there's this girl named Clary, and she can see these people called Shadowhunters. Their job is to kill the demons roaming around and make sure that they don't hurt any of the mundanes (which is what they call the regular humans) and they also have to keep the vampires, werewolves, and faeries from causing too much trouble. Clary's new Shadowhunter friends are Jace Wayland and Alec and Isabelle Lightwood, who live in the Institue in New York. Clary's best friend, Simon, also begins to get involved in things. Clary is thrown into the world of the Shadowhunters when her mother is kidnapped and Clary herself is attacked by a demon.

It is the BEST series I have ever read. I started the first book on Wednesday, finished it Thursday, started and finished the second book on Friday, and I just got the last book today. It's AMAZING. I may be a little weird, but since reading, my stomach has been in such knots from the twists and turns and emotional roller coasters, that I have been barely able to eat or sleep, let alone study for my finals. XD Yeah, I've cried over books before, but sometimes when reading, my hands are shaking so badly that I can hardly hold the book in my hands.

Anyways, the three books are:
City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass

Favorite character:
JACE.
You're crazy if you don't like him. >>

SO YES, PLEASE GO READ IT, BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING.
And the BEST series I have read, in my life. And that's a lot from me, since I thought Pendragon would always be my favorite thing ever. XD

EDIT:
Oh, I forgot to add to the summary. The Shadowhunters decide that they need to keep Clary around, not only to find out who took her mother, but if she can help them find one of the Mortal Instruments, called the Mortal Cup, that can create /new/ Shadowhunters from everyday people, and they also want to know why a mundane like Clary has the Sight that allows her to see them, even when they are invisible.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 13th June 2010, 5:31 am

Whoa....maybe I'll get it and see what it is. Sounds interesting! Mortal Instuments 950998
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum