Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

+2
WolfieStar
Chezberryz456
6 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Chezberryz456 13th June 2010, 7:42 pm

Urm... Hi, I'm new to the Three Delivery Forum, but I was hanging around, waiting to become a member on the other three delivery message board.
My name's Chezberryz456, but you can call me Chezza if you want to. I have a Oc, which is pretty much based on myself.
Her name is Amber. Before I saw the episode "Origins" she was Kong Li's daughter and she was paired with Tobey, but now, she is still Kong Li's daughter, just paired with Sid instead. She's the same age as the others, and has brown hair that falls down her back. Urm... she likes playing tricks on Tobey, and hangs around with him mostly... I don't know what else to put about me or my Oc, so if there's anything else you wanna know about us, then just ask! Hello 950998

Last edited by Chezberryz456 on 4th July 2010, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by WolfieStar 13th June 2010, 8:21 pm

Oh hi! Welcome to the Three Delivery Hotel! My name is Star, welcome! We're pretty crazy, and erm...weird, but that's normal here! Any questions just ask! Hello 950998

Last edited by WolfieStar on 23rd August 2010, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla_marie 13th June 2010, 8:30 pm

Star nothing on this board is normal cause were all to crazy for it to be called that.... HI CHEZZA!!! nice to meet you im kayla by the way im pretty crazy well not that much but i am random but wait im both ..... um before my crazy side comes out i wanna say welcome!!!!!! What a Face afro my new fav. face lol!
kayla_marie
kayla_marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 13th June 2010, 9:10 pm

wow, thanks. I'm pretty crazy as well, so I'll propably fit right in.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 14th June 2010, 5:28 am

Haha, hey, Chezza.

I'm Alix - one of the first people back on the original forum. Thalia and I are kind of the oldies xD

I'm so surprised we have a new member - it's only been a few of us for... I don't know, about a year. Well, welcome, and trust me, as long as you don't get weirded out out easily, you'll fit in fine.

Also, Thalia's OC is also paired with Sid. She may give you a run for your money xD

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 14th June 2010, 8:02 pm

lol! no, i'm not weirded easily, and in Round Robins Thaila's Oc can have Sid. Amber can be single or paired up with some-one else.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 15th June 2010, 3:12 am

i have a single male OC I never use, lol. His name is Jake. Hello 415442

Last edited by WolfieStar on 23rd August 2010, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 15th June 2010, 4:32 am

Though Wunta sort of sunk her little alien claws into him xD

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 15th June 2010, 5:48 am

Of course, I made the stinkin' forum and I'm the last one to say hello. XD
Hiiiii! I'm Thalia! Don't mind Alix *glareglareglare*. You're OC can do whatever she darn-well pleases as far as I'm concerned. (:

Welcome! It'll be nice to see a new face (username?) around the board! We're welcome to everyone and anyone!

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 21st June 2010, 4:17 pm

Newbie? OH YES!!! Well, I haven't been on the board a while due to no internet and out of the country, so now that I've got internet, I've decided to come back! Hi!

I don't know if I could be considered an "oldie" like Alix and Thalia LOL but I was on the last forum. Everyone had this personal joke or something about those people that weren't members sneaking around the last board.

Anyways, personal anecdotes aside, Hi! I'm Claire! If you play FFXIII....oh wait, plot spoiler. Um, well there is a Claire in Lost (I don't watch it) and a Claire in the movie Date Night, and a Claire in Letters to Juliet. How do I know this? I'm a crazy stalker! That's why!!! XD Twisted Evil LOL Hello 415442

So welcome to the Three Delivery Hotel, where crazy fanatics and etc are extremely attracted together in one! Here! Some cookies!! Imagine them in your favorite flavor, then imagine them freshly baked, then imagine them large enough to cover the sun......oh......cookies....I really want some Oreos. Anyway, hi! *Hugs* LOL Shocked
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 21st June 2010, 8:21 pm

DragonWarriorClaire34 wrote:If you play FFXIII....oh wait, plot spoiler.

Hahahah! I got it!
At first I was like, "What does Claire have to do with FFXIII??" And then realization hit me in the face like a sack of bricks. XD

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 22nd June 2010, 3:16 am

ThaliaAnderson wrote:
DragonWarriorClaire34 wrote:If you play FFXIII....oh wait, plot spoiler.

Hahahah! I got it!
At first I was like, "What does Claire have to do with FFXIII??" And then realization hit me in the face like a sack of bricks. XD

XD I was hoping you'd get it Thalia. You are probably the only one that plays FFXIII besides me on this site. XD Like a Star @ heaven lol! elephant
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum