Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce your Three Delivery OCs!

+3
ThaliaAnderson
AlixRobinson
WolfieStar
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introduce your Three Delivery OCs! Empty Introduce your Three Delivery OCs!

Post by WolfieStar 13th June 2010, 8:54 pm

Cause you know everyone has one! Just write your charries bio, who he/she is paired up with, who he/she hates, and their abilities and such! Because I'm on my iPod, and I'm perfecting Garys Bio, I won't post it yet. Wink
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Introduce your Three Delivery OCs! Empty Re: Introduce your Three Delivery OCs!

Post by AlixRobinson 14th June 2010, 5:38 am

Oh boy xD

Name: Tyko Shen
Age: 13 (skipped a grade, so is in Sue and Tobey's classes)
Appearance: Boy-short black hair, black eyes. Very fashionable. Tends to wear very short skirts, simply because she can xD
Personality: Can appear rude and obnoxious to strangers, but is actually a sweetheart. A "meddle-in-you-personal-affairs-and/or-love-life" kind of sweetheart, but a sweetheart none the less.
Crush: Technically, she has a crush on Tobey, though she has yet to come to terms with it.
Hates: She doesn't really hate anyone, though she does have a rather prominent disdain for Sid, just because he always zaps Brynn's attention away from her.
Random Information: She is obsessed with the color purple. She loves old cartoons and video games. She is massively addicted to Star Trek. She has a crush on William Shatner (circa 1960's xD), she is represented by Yuffie Kisaragi (from Final Fantasy 7) in Thalia's Red Threat of Fate video series. Is abnormally short for her age. Can't use physical combat (too small) so she is training to be a magician, instead.

TheKageTenshi actually drew her and my other OC, Ashleigh (I'll do her bio later) and I'll link to it when I have time.

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 15th June 2010, 5:44 am

Name: Brynn Thamason
Age: Fifteen, in the fanfic (time skip of one year; same age as Sue+Tobey). Genreally sixteen in one shots and other stories.
Appearance: Medium-length, dull red hair. Distinct green eyes. She's about 5'6", and doesn't weigh much, because she really doesn't enjoy food too much. She's terrified of lightening. She lives with her foster parents in Ohio, before they go missing and she heads off to Chinatown - her biological parents' favorite place in California. Jeans and tank tops, all the way.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, most of the time. Since Brynn and Tyko are in the same fanfic, they're best friends and Tyko tends to balance out Brynn's... lack-of-...liking-to-talk-to-others? XD She's extremely shy, and has a hard time talking to people she hasn't known for a long time. Mostly hangs out with Sue and Tyko. She had two best friends when she lived in Ohio, but she's not a huge fan of them anymore, since they're total preps and Brynn... isn't. She's taken martial arts since she was five years old, courtesy of Richard and Katherine Anderson, her foster parents.
Crush: Sid Yi. Hahaha, you all should know this by now. XD
Representation: Oerba dia Vanille, from Final Fantasy XIII [in my RToF video series]

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 15th June 2010, 11:30 pm

Gary's turn. Introduce your Three Delivery OCs! 950998

EDIT: Gary is under construction Thalia, I was actually coming to tell you, but, well...you already did the sticky...so...I guess we could follow that for now, which is mostly true, i'm just doing some fine tuning.

Name: Gary Wolff
Age: 15 (he should be in Sid's grade, but he got held back while in his father's care, so he's in Sue and Tobey's grade)
Appearance: Flame colored red hair that's Sid's length, even longer, and usually hangs in his face. He has bright green emerald eyes, but his right eye is nearly blind, scarred by his father. He wears a navy blue gray shirt with a western style green plaid button down shirt that's usually open and serves as a jacket. His pants are a dark blue jeans that are ripped at the bottom, and he wears combat boots, simply because he can. 8) A very loose bandage is worn around his left arm to cover 'the mark of the demon' (it just looks like a mix of a burn and birthmark), which gives him his demon wolf powers. He covers it for fear of people finding out his secret, but once he gets used to everyone, he only wears it at school and on deliveries. He wears a black and yellow beaded bracelet, which is just a symbol and memory of his dead mother. He's pretty strong for a boy his age, even stronger than Sid. They had an arm wrestling match and Gary won. Introduce your Three Delivery OCs! 950998 He's also unusually tall for his age, a little over 6 feet.
Personality: At first he is very shy, but soon becomes a loud and boisterous person. He always joins in with Sue's taunts to the boys, and Tyko's statements about things. He loves to be around people, and isn't afraid to show his feelings. His common sense level is very . . . low. LOL If he sees a banana peel in the street, he won't walk around it, he'll walk ontop of it. Or if he sees Kong Li with something that's gonna blow up, he'll run right in and threaten him.
Crush: Sue Yi. (you probably already knew this by now Twisted Evil )
Hates: Sid Yi. Gary freely flirts with Sue, even in front of Sid, and he's afraid he'll take away his little sister and break her heart, so he threatens him alot. Gary fights back with insults, and in some cases, fists.
Random information: He loves the color green, and orange. Those two are his favorite colors, but green is a bit more. Since he was born and raised for some of his life in Texas, he still has a pinch of a Texas accent in his voice. He hates veggies because of his demon wolf half, but loves meat. He can't go a few hours without meat. He doesn't know any kung fu, so he relies on his brute strength and demon wolf forme. Since Sid hates him so much and didn't even get him an air matress, he sleeps in a sleeping bag in the corner. But when he and Sue are in a relationship, he sneaks into the girls room and shares the bed with her. xD

Whoa, lots of info here. affraid oh yeah here's a quick pen sketch I did. I know it sucks, so don't yell at me . . .

EDIT: Stupid picture wont load, so here's the link: http://wolfiestarr.deviantart.com/art/Gary-Wolff-pen-sketch-167773301?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Awolfiestarr&qo=0

Last edited by WolfieStar on 28th July 2010, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 16th June 2010, 7:54 pm

wow, that's really good star! Introduce your Three Delivery OCs! 950998 I wish I could draw like that. Now, I guess it must be Amber's turn.
Name: Amber Li
Appearance: She has long dark brown hair that falls down the length of her back, and she has brown eyes as well. She wears a plain white t-shirt that is frayed and torn at the sleeves and the bottom. She wears light blue jeans that are also ripped. She has purple converses which she wears all the time (apart from in bed).
Personality: She is flirty and confident around her friends, but she turns shy around new people, and because of her shyness, sometimes aggression can show through. She loves playing tricks on people (mostly Tobey) but never intends to hurt anyone.
Crush: Jake
Hates: Her father, Kong Li
Background Information: She used to have to live with Kong Li, and was tricked into finding recipes. She wasn't allowed to go to school, and was taught everything by one of Kong Li's shifters. When she overheard one of Kong Li's conversations, she realised that he was only using her, and so she ran away. Because she knew about her father's powers, she knew she wouldn't be safe on her own or at an orphanage (like she'd go to one anyway!) so when she overheard Kong Li talking about Wu's Garden she decided to try her luck there. Luckily it worked out, so she helps with the deliveries and helps fight Kong Li.
Random information: Her favourite colour is purple and she loves dogs, although she's never had one. When she was younger and lived with Kong Li, she would make the shifter turn into a dog, and she would ride on his back. (lol!)

Last edited by Chezberryz456 on 21st August 2010, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because Amber can't have Sid, So she had to go with Jake!)
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla_marie 16th June 2010, 9:06 pm

i guess it angel's turn now i just remembered angel's bio on the old board got distroyed man that sucks! so im just gunna copy how everyone else did theres for right now

Name: Angel Marie Morales

Appearance: She has dark brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders that has natural light brown highlights and has hazel eyes. She wears tank tops that arnt white cause they wont end up white at the end of the day with jean shorts that goes to her knees. She about 5"4' and isnt super skinny but skinny its hard to explain...

Personality: She's friendly to everyone even new people she cant hate people cause she thinks there's to much of that in the world but she can dislike them for a moment before going back to hanging with them. She DOES play tricks on people but she is serious when the time comes. (hehe..Why so serious?..gotta love batman) She does get mad at people when they go to far with there tricks (Tobey, when he put pudding in her shoes...good times round robin good times) but like i said gets over them as quickly as she gets mad. She does have her moments though when she wants to be left alone but she goes back to her happy ettergitic self in a day or so deppending...

Crush:Tobey but on round robins Sean, her childhood friend who moves to chinatown (know about kong li)...

Hates: no one but dislikes kong li...

Loves the color blue and LOVES softball she attually plays it for there school. She use to live in Texas same as Gary (i didnt know he lived in texas!!) untill her 8 birthday...

Background Information:On her 8 birthday her parents died in front of her by robbers. She got lucky she didnt die she had a phone called the cops but they came to late to save her parents. they took her to the hospital but late at night she ran back to her house grabbed some clothes and a teddy bear and ran till she had got caught by the cops who put her in a ophanage which a year later she broke out of and since then shes been in and out of ophanages which as the more she did it the more stories went into ophanages which made people not want to adopt her and ophanages not want her period. So everyone gave up on her till the day she got into chinatown, california and you can all take a guess to how she got to meet nana and them...

Random info:Loves the color blue and LOVES softball she attually plays it for there school. She use to live in Texas same as Gary (i didnt know he lived in texas!!) she know kung Fu from her childhood friends mom who taught her everything she knows even about the magic recipies and Kong Li. She can eat almost as much as Tobey if she wanted to and is the fastest chugger among the group...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ill write Sean's later im kinda tired from writing this and watching my 5 year old bro and from waking up at 8 this morning so good night you guys even though its only 1 in my time oh and i think this bio is better then the one i had on the old board for anyone who remembers it... clown look its a clown
kayla_marie
kayla_marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd July 2010, 6:31 pm

Ok, *cracks knuckles* I've got two OCs, so here goes.... argh....work.... *dies*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyoki Hanekoma Natsuko Nickname: Kyo, pet-name: Kiki. You'll die (actually, suffer for a very long time) if you call her by pet-name.
Age:15. But she's above Sid's grade (whatever it was) due to being around for such a long time/great amount of intelligence.

Appearance: About 5'8, with long hair reaching to her thighs. Hair is dark blue tinted with streaks, streaks change randomly, in accordance with season(?) or year(?). Summer 2010=cloudy gray streaks. Not skinny, but muscular and very well fit. Like, she could punch someone's face and they'd be knocked back pretty far. Twisted Evil She usually wears shorts and either a t-shirt/tanktop to go with it, and a cool jacket. Jacket is either sporty or chic, depending on shirt. Occasionally skirts. XD

Personality: Confident, smiling, thoughtful, logical, passionate, small-tempered, satirically/sardonically/deadly humorous. Loud and obnoxious when tired. Tired easily. Not easily affected by jokes/pranks/spooks. She can sometimes be emotionless when somebody is whining. Very strict about cleaning/responsibility, but knows how to have fun. Loves to sing and play/compose music. Can play any instrument. Very intelligent, but sometimes it takes her more time than others to listen to orders. Loves rowing/running freely. Loves all animals/cute objects/stationary. Loves shopping, cooking, eating, movies, video games, books, and indulging in those interests. She truly wishes that she doesn't have to travel all the time to complete missions, but with Raiko, she's satisfied.... XD Strong-hearted, will never give up on her friends, but sometimes on herself. She is very innovative and looks for the positive things about humans.

Crush: Raiko. But she thinks that it's not mutual (ironically it is) so she (pretends that she) is satisfied with just admiring from afar, due to all the time that they have spent together. (Since they met in the time of first immigration into America).

Hates: Wishy washy humans that complain about everything. Die. Anyone that puts others down, hurts children, or wishes they would die/take life seriously.

Background: She's still trying to piece it all together. Exactly what was she created for? Why are there similar ones, like Raiko, created as well? What could their creator possibly want them to accomplish? She knows she came from a secret collaboration project of the Asian countries and their intellects, but for what purpose? Fear of the Western world?
She does remember all the pain that came from being created. All the suffering children around her in the facility. Her parents were researchers, but they took pity on her and helped her strike a deal for all the children. Keep their powers dormant and send them to orphanages away from the continent, and she will develop fully into the being they want her to be. Fortunately, she was the most powerful/promising in the program, so they agreed. After much pain and hardship, she finally became a man/magic/machine hybrid. But something more was awakened. (?) Unfortunately, she couldn't keep others around the world becoming this as well, as the case with Raiko.
She now travels around with him, meeting so many other people, fighting for something... (pertaining to superheroes....XD) and wonders if she can find something to live for.

Random Info: Has multiple arcane powers. Machine: can morph her left arm into any gun, her most powerful is a cannon of light. Magic: summoning, elements, the what-not. Man: her body is trained to great heights, and she can utilize any fighting style, even those that were lost to time, due to being around a lot. XD She can wield any weapon, favorite is swords. She's still trying to figure out what she can do. She can read emotions of others, and can influence them. Her intelligence is quite strong as well.

She can eat a lot, desperately wants to have an eating contest with everyone. She is friends with Rina, (Marcie's OC) but she's gone so....she needs to find new friends/best buddies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to write Raiko's bio some other day in a blue moon. This was tough.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 12th July 2010, 5:38 am

Im back Claire! here to save Kyoki from her lonliness! ok guys i now actually have four OC's (obsessed?) i gues ill put Rina first
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Katrina (Rina) Yamasa

Nickname: (thanks to Kyoki) Rin-Rin

Appearance: (i changed her height) 5'4". Long hair down to her waist. Her hair is brown in the summer blure in the spring and fall and silver in the winter (details to follow)Eyes are always the same color as her hair. Thin. Slightly muscular. Wears a light blue skirt, white undershirt (doesn't cover her stomach) light blue jacket with an "R" on it (also doesn't cover her stomach). Hair is usually in a ponytail. Tennis shoes and her Power Pendent (again, details to follow)

Personality: Calm, laid-back, closet perfectionist. She can be pretty sarcastic also. She isn't stoic all the time but she rarely raises her voice. If you get her mad....just don't do it. She can act pretty childish, fun and perky but not much gets her upset. She's my youngest OC

Crush: Well it used to be Sid but there is waaay too much competition so i created an OC for Rina. Rush Yakedo. I'll put his profile later.

Hates: Fire (ironic once you read Rush's profile. Claire knows what I'm talking about), Warm weather, people who complain about everything, people who sweat the small stuff and get upset over nothing, people who become completely reliant on their powers (DTF)

Background: She was orphaned when she was two. The only thing she can remember about the night her parents were murdered is the blazing heat of the fire that destroyed their house. She was in an orphanage till she met her friend Pate whose family adopted her. It was the summer before eighth grade when they were involved in a genetic accident (you may remember Tokyo Mew Mew. This is my spin on it). Rina became part arctic fox (hence the hair changing according to the season). She has powers of teleportation, invisibility (camoflauge), heightened senses and the ability to create and control ice. After a year with her powers she came to Chinatown, looking for where she belonged. She believes she's found it.

Random Info: She is an expert is Jow-Ga kung fu. It involves swift footwork and attacks. She is a figure skater and adores the cold. Her weapon of choice would be her trusty boomerang (cause i love me some Avatar: The Last Airbender) She says she doesn't sweat the small stuff but deep down she's a perfectionist that must get good grades and high scores in her skating competitions. She loves to eat fish and seafood and appreciates Brynn's unusual food combonations.

Rina hopes Kyoki will forgive her for leaving for so long!

Last edited by swim2live on 14th August 2010, 9:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 12th July 2010, 5:56 am

Ahhh, hahah I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shove Rina out of the way. XD
Brynn loves Rina. (: I can't wait to see her around again!

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 12th July 2010, 5:58 am

and i cant wait for you guys to meet my new character! Rina has no hard feelings towards Brynn and is looking forward to more of her "delicious" cooking.
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 12th July 2010, 6:01 am

Bwahha, you know you love her orange eggs!

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 12th July 2010, 10:51 pm

i actually tried it! it wasnt as good as i thought it was going to be *shot by Brynn*. i think ill just stick to good old fashioned scrambled eggs drunken
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 12th July 2010, 11:11 pm

new OC in the house!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Rush Yakedo (Yakedo = Burn)

Nickname: None (yet)

Appearance: 5'10". Dark navy blue hair (hopefully you saw the picture Claire posted). Dark red eyes. Pretty muscular not SKINNY but nowhere near being stocky/fat. wears a plain white t-shirt with blue jeans and tennis shoes. Also has a choker (like Rina) but its the only thing he had from his past.

Personality: He comes off as a jerk alot of the time. Hopefully u read what Claire posted about him on the old board. He seems arrogant. He's pretty laid back also. Perverted. About as sarcastic as Rina. Has a total soft spot for his friends and those he cares about. Pretends like he's not smart but he really is.

Crush: Rina Yamasa (hands down from the very beginning)

Hates: whiney people. people who think they have it bad. people who think theyre better than everyone else. people who take things too seriously. Kong Li.

Background: He remembers mothing about his past before he woke up staring right into the eyes of Kong Li. Memories come back in the form of nightmares. When Kong Li found him, he convinced him to do his evil deeds and dirty work and most importantly to keep an eye on the kids at Wu's Garden. He meets the kids when he starts school to try and get them to let him join them but once he meets Rina and they get to know eachother, he has second thoughts about betraying them. Oh, and he's a dragon. Kong Li planted a mind control device on the choker he wears but in one of my fanfics Kelsi gets it off of him so he can pretty much make his own decisions. Rina trains Rush in the ways of kung fu since she's the only one to trust him. Eventually he turns good and becomes a true part of the 3D crew and Rina's bf.

Random Info: He's a dragon with fire powers and stuff. he turns into a human and stuff but he's mostly a dragon. He loves Rina because she is alot like him in many ways. He hates Sid at first but once they know eachother they become pretty good friends although Rush still doesn't fully like Sid. He's having a hard time learning kung fu.

This is subject to change because Claire and I are workig on his story.

Last edited by swim2live on 14th August 2010, 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 13th July 2010, 11:48 pm

Yay! Rina! Kyoki misses her Rina. BWAHAHAH RUSH. I want to post my fanfic about him..... XD Anyway, I'm at a camp, so I won't be able to come on here for a while, so sad! I hope to chat with you soon!!! XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 15th July 2010, 6:18 pm

yeah im gonna TRY to post my first fanfic about him. but its really long so idk
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 15th July 2010, 6:29 pm

i'm debating on uploading more Garue, since i'm choking everyone with it. Sad
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 15th July 2010, 6:41 pm

i wanna read some more about ur characters cuz im not that familiar with them yet so...YES PLEASE!!!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 15th July 2010, 6:45 pm

Well theres some fan fics about them

oh Gary is paired up with Sue to let you know Introduce your Three Delivery OCs! 950998
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 15th July 2010, 6:49 pm

i figured as much lol. im glad we have a character for Sue now. she was getting lonely
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 15th July 2010, 6:50 pm

lol yeah she was, we just have too much Sid and tobey OC's. SUE NEEEEEEDS SOME LOVE!!!!
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 12:08 am

ok i must finish putting my OC bios on here. i think i have too many but whatever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kelsi Li (?)

Appearance: 5'6". Black hair to the middle of her back and a white piece in the front (like Tobey's) She has a build similar to Rina's but longer legs and not quite as muscular looking. She has really gray eyes. She wears a choker similar to Rina's. Clothing-wise she wears a green camisole and a beige colored short-sleeved jacket over it and tan shorts and shoes like Rina's.

Personality: Calmer and more level headed than Rina. She's more refined than most orphans. She's hard to explain. She takes things pretty seriously but she opens up and becomes fun around her friends.

Crush: Ross Shi (the final OC)

Hates: Sunny days (prefers cloudy). Stuffy people. Badly cooked seafood. Lazy people.

Background: She was adandoned at an orphanage at a very young age and was ridiculed at said orphanage because of her unusual hair and glasses. Her younger brother, Tobey, (thats right people) was abandoned the same way at the same orphanage but neither knew the other existed. When Kelsi meets Ross they want to escape the orphanage. So they do and they end up in Tokyo. Kelsi is involved in the same accident as Rina only she is part whooping crane. One day Kelsi gets a call from Rina saying that she found Kelsi's brother. Sure enough she's right and Kelsi and Ross go to Chinatown and live their with the rest of the gang.

Random Info: Obviously she's Tobey's older sister. She's a ballerina. She walks a certain way that everyone calls the "Kelsi Walk". She puts the balls of her feet on the ground first before her heel instead of the other way around. She's even more obsessed with seafood than Rina. Her powers: flight (wings), telekinesis, super vision and air powers. Her weapon of choice: her bow and arrows, which she never misses with. Ever. She's mastered White Crane Kung Fu (i think thats what its called)

Last edited by swim2live on 14th August 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 4:02 am

one last one guys! sorry to drown u in my OC bios. i just have alot. last one i promise
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Ross Shi

Appearance: 5'11". Ummm....if any of u have read Ultra Maniac, he looks like Tetsushi. Thin. blonde hair, green eyes. Usually wears a sweater vest but he doesnt look like a nerd in them (he's bringing them back) khakis and tennis shoes.

Personality: Silly. Like Tobey, only he's not quite as.....off? spazztic? Super smart. Only gets serious about his school work/experiments and random other things.

Crush: Kelsi Li

Hates: Very serious people. Stupid people. People who are smarter than him (not very regular occurences). Leeks. Bok Choi.

Background: His mother was in the army and by a tragic twist of fate, she was killed. His father was so depressed he eventually died as well. Ross's only words to described the situation is, "There's a one in a million chance of winning the lottery, but someone always does. It was the worst lottery ever." Ross was sent to the orphanage at age three and met Kelsi. They escaped yada yada. Pretty much the same as Kelsi except for his parents

Random Info: He tests out experiments on his friends. Usually giving them wierd side effects and stuff. He's really good friends with Tobey because their personalities are so similar. He acts as an older brother figure to Rina since he can identify with actually knowing his parents before their deaths. He's the most proficient with magic in the group because he's determined to help them fight crime in some way and he doesn't know kung fu or have any powers. He's also good with battle strategy.

Last edited by swim2live on 14th August 2010, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 18th July 2010, 5:07 pm

I really need to make a Raiko description once I come back home. Then I'll have more time to sit on my lazy arse!!! XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 18th July 2010, 8:13 pm

*high fives* hooray for sitting on our lazy arses!!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 18th July 2010, 11:35 pm

LAZY ARSE. I COPYRIGHTED THAT TERM. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next