Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid

3 posters

Go down

Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  Empty Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid

Post by WolfieStar 3rd July 2010, 4:42 am

Just a quick one shot I wrote on my itouch when I got bored at 9:00 at night. Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  950998 I got the idea when rping with Thalia in the chatbox. They were telling each other secrets and discussing Sid Yi when he said that he's afraid of him. Brynn makes him all better by saying he's actually a nice guy. Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  950998

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid

Silently, a dark figure slipped into the girls room, careful not to been seen or heard. Standing in the middle of the room, he looked around slowly. Brynn was sleeping soundly in her hammock, gently swaying because of the open window. Tyko was snoring loudly, and Sue was awake, staring at the cieling intently. She startled and looked over when she saw the figure walk over to her bedside.

"Oh, hi Gary, can't sleep?" Sue sat up slowly, stiff from training.

"Yeah, I'm just scared of the thunder..." the red head shuddered visibly. "Im too scared to go to sleep, and Sid said to leave since I keep crying out..."

Sue frowned, then moved over on her bed. "Sid's a big fat jerk, he hates everyone. Sometimes I think he's a girl and it's his special time of the month."

Gary couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, that's a good way to put it." he paused and focused his good eye on her. "Im scared to sleep in the living room, can I sleep with you?"

Sue looked at him, then nodded slowly. "Of course." she pulled back the covers and invited him in. He nodded, and smiled slightly.

He carefully sat down on the bed. Rolling over, he layed down next to her and looked at her. Sue smiled and moved the hair off of his injured face. She frowned when he winced and moaned with pain. The right side of his face looked bright red from the burn, but it seemed inflammed, and pus was oozing out of his slash wounds.

"Oh Gary, your wound looks infected," she whispered, a look of pure concern on her face, "I knew you shouldn't have taken the bandages off of your injury yet."

"Its okay." he forced a smile, showing his canine fangs. "It needed to be aired out a bit."

"Gary, you've had that injury for three weeks, one week in your fathers care, and the two weeks here after we rescued you." she touched his uninjured side.

"Its alright, it's still taking some gettig used to not getting certain types of punishment..." his voice trailed off and he looked away.

"It'll be okay fluffy." Sue smirked, making Gary's head snapped back. She chuckled when he grunted with annoyance. "We'll all help you recover. Every single one of us."

"Not everyone Chipmunk..." Gary mumbled, smiling slightly when she gave him a teasing glare. "Sid hates me..."

"No he doesn't!" Sue said quickly, wrapping her arms around his neck. She immediatly pulled her arms away when he cried out with fear and flinched. She looked in his only eye and whispered, "Sid does not hate you."

"He hates me for getting close to you, he thinks I'm a burden..." Gary squeezed his only eye shut, trembling now slightly.

"I...Gary don't believe that, it's my choice for getting a good relationhip with you." Sue reassured him gently. "You are so sweet, there is nothing to be afraid of."

Gary smiled, then frowned again. "Sue I'm afraid of your brother..." he paused and looked at her in the eyes, finding it difficult with only one eye. "He reminds me of my father, the way he looks at me, talks to me, everything...I'm scared of him Sue, it's horrible but I am..."

"Gary..." Sue sighed. "I'm so sorry about this, I really am. Trust me, he will never hurt you like that. Sure he sometimes uses stiff words, but he does to everyone. That's how he treats his real family."

Gary sighed, then asked, "but he doesn't do it to you, why?"

"Oh he does!" Sue chuckled. "He calls me fat, smelly, useless, lazy, stupid, and so on and so forth."

Gary smiled. "So he really respects you as family doesn't he?"

"Yep, and he will to you too." she smiled warmly. "Trust me."

"Are you sure?" he still looked uncertian, nervousness in his eyes.

"Yeah, and if he doesn't, I'm always here for you." she held his hand gently.

"Thank you." he smiled, then yawned. "Lets get some shut-eye." he rested an arm on her and pulled her close. Sue purred with delight, the hugged him tightly when he trembled with fear at the crackle of lightening.

Eventually the two fell asleep, safe and comfortable in each others arms.

END
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  Empty Re: Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid

Post by Claire 3rd July 2010, 8:11 am

Aw.....so ironically, Sid's hate brought them closer together. Ahahaha, he'd never expect something like this to happen.... XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 3rd July 2010, 8:30 am

You know, that was a pretty amazing chat session, hahah. I think Sue's been taking therapist lessons from Brynn or something. X)

Aww, Star that was so unbelievably sweet! =] I absolutely loved it! It brings a whole new depth to Gary. A side completely opposite from the part of Gary that wants to find Sid while he's on deliveries and rip his pants off. XD

More like the sweet, honest, loyal side - like the one that swallowed the dirt, hahah. =]

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd July 2010, 3:24 pm

Aww thank you guys!

Yeah, I tried to make it seem that he still suffering from his past and such. He really only covers the pain with goofing off and other things he does, such as threatening Brynn with dirt. xD

The sweet, honest, loyal side is the one that Sue fell in love with, not his other side (well once in a while when he lifts her spirit when she's upset), cause that's like Tobey a bit, and she isn't with Tobey right? xD

You know Thalia, I'd love to see one of your one-shots. 8) not forcing you, but you're an amazing writer! Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  950998
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 3rd July 2010, 9:02 pm

WolfieStar wrote:You know Thalia, I'd love to see one of your one-shots. 8) not forcing you, but you're an amazing writer! Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  950998

Ahhhhh, if I had one, I would show you! All I have are my original Yellowcard one shots, like "Shadows and Regrets", and then the ones full of spoilers, hahah.

But, actually, an idea popped into my head, based from this one shot and our chat session. I might pluck away at it and see what happens. XD

Oh oh OH.
I'm also working on my "You Said You Would Die" story! =D That's... nowhere near being done, but you know!! It's something, right? XD Claire knows what I'm talking about. She's my proof-reader, hahah. XD

Then again, I also have to make a video for that one, too, so who knows when that'll be up. ._.

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd July 2010, 9:24 pm

Oh cool! Cant wait! I can be your proof reader too, I have nothing to do for the summer anyways. Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  950998

I'm working on a few one-shots, if you go to my FF.net page it says what I'm planning. "Angels", "Kidnapped by the Past" (a chapter story) and others I cant think of right now. xD

I ACCEPT REQUESTS IF ANYONE WANTS ONE!!!
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd July 2010, 10:06 pm

ThaliaAnderson wrote:
WolfieStar wrote:You know Thalia, I'd love to see one of your one-shots. 8) not forcing you, but you're an amazing writer! Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  950998

Oh oh OH.
I'm also working on my "You Said You Would Die" story! =D That's... nowhere near being done, but you know!! It's something, right? XD Claire knows what I'm talking about. She's my proof-reader, hahah. XD

Actually I don't remember this. Huh? I'm like oh, there's my name! I must be important! But then I'm like, huh? I've read a bunch of your stories, I remember that part. Is that the Mortal Instruments one?

Well, I can't wait for the stories you guys will make. I'm more of a one-shot spontaniety person. I can never focus on a multi-chapter fanfic, you know? Question
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd July 2010, 10:17 pm

xD hey, may I use your guys charries for a longer one-shot i'm writing about (yes, more Garue xD) Gary's true form and he admitting he loves Sue and blabbity blah. xD
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 3rd July 2010, 10:40 pm

Go for it!
I don't mind. =] Alix won't mind. I know her. XD

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd July 2010, 11:39 pm

Sure! I don't mind. I'd just like the occasional cookie here and there. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 3rd July 2010, 11:49 pm

Oh, Claire, remember that thing I was talking about to you and Mia? How it was separated into a few different parts and based off "Cat and Mouse" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?

I think the subject link of the PM was "Random Synnnnn" or something. XD

ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd July 2010, 11:52 pm

OHYES. I REMEMBER NOW. Thnx fr the memories. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 3rd July 2010, 11:55 pm

EVEN THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T THAT GREAT.
EVEN HE TASTES LIKE YOU, BUT SWEEEEEETERRRRRR.

lmaofalloutboy.
*shot*

ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd July 2010, 11:56 pm

*shot as well*
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd July 2010, 11:57 pm

BLAH I FEEL LEFT OUT!!! Sad
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd July 2010, 11:58 pm

Ok then, sorry Star. You shouldn't feel left out! *Shot*
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 4th July 2010, 12:00 am

Tis okay. I am in real life. Sad
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 4th July 2010, 4:59 am

Aw. You're not left out.... Why Gary is 'afraid' of Sid  415442
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 4th July 2010, 6:40 am

Aww, Starrrrr.
*glomps*
Buuuuut I'm still not telling anything of my super secret one shot. =D

Loooooove yoooooou.

ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 4th July 2010, 4:04 pm

*Joins glomp*

But didn't you just tell us....Thalia?

Oh well, cookies?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 5th July 2010, 1:30 am

I mean the itty bitty details. The ones that you get to read before the story is completely finished, hahah. =]

ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 5th July 2010, 1:44 am

OH WHEN IS IT GONNA BE FINISHED?! I'M SO EXCITED ~!
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 3rd August 2010, 9:19 am

...You know what's dumb?
I don't even remember what this little inkling of an idea was. *shot*

OWAIT.
I THINK I KNOW.
*scrambles off*

This shouldn't take long to write. ^^;; Hopefully not too much longer!
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down