Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know the party don't start till Alix walks in~

2 posters

Go down

You know the party don't start till Alix walks in~ Empty You know the party don't start till Alix walks in~

Post by AlixRobinson 7th May 2010, 6:12 am

Yes, I really felt the need to quote Ke$ha. Shut up, you like the song, too.

Well, though I'm pretty sure everyone knows me and really doesn't give a crap what I have to say, I'm Alix. (No real name for yoooou~) I'm fifteen, a nerd of the best (or worst) kind, and I've been Thalia's best friend for years.
I love you

Well, my characters are Tyko Shen and Ashleigh Hui. Tyko's personality is based heavily on mine, which I didn't actually realize when I made her (xD). She's impulsive, loud, protective, and weak, though she loves to pretend she's strong. Ashleigh is 17, clinically depressed, and a wrestler, who tries to put on a happy face so as not to scare her friends. I love them both to pieces, and if you don't know who they're paired with, you obviously haven't been on the forum long xDD

OMFG. BEST ICON EVER.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

You know the party don't start till Alix walks in~ Empty Re: You know the party don't start till Alix walks in~

Post by ThaliaAnderson 7th May 2010, 6:37 am

lol!

I don't know, I think this one rivals the fro. XD

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

You know the party don't start till Alix walks in~ Empty Re: You know the party don't start till Alix walks in~

Post by AlixRobinson 8th May 2010, 6:40 pm

Dude, no way. Fro FTW.
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum