Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII]

2 posters

Go down

Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII] Empty Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII]

Post by WolfieStar 10th July 2010, 7:35 pm

Rifa/ReTi One-Shot

"Hey Reno." Rude jabbed me in the back hard as I started dozing off from boredum. I jumped slightly and growled at him. Even though he was my partner, he could get a bit annoying.

"What now Rude?" I grunted at him with annoyance. I followed his gaze towards the church, and I was shocked that it appeared to almost be in ruins.

"Look." he told me, pointing. “The church, it’s almost destroyed. But how?“ But what caught my attention was two crumpled heaps on the ground in the flowerbed. One was moaning slightly, as if in pain, and the other was breathing heavily like they were sick.

Rude was already running towards them when I had realized they were people, and I was sprinting faster than him when one looked like a very familiar blacked haired barmaid. She was now unconscious and no longer moaning, making me worry for her safety even more.

I had almost stopped in my stride, why was I feeling so concerned over her anyways? I had very little to do with her. These feelings were so stupid, I was Reno the Turk!

"This one has Geostigma, what was his name again?" Rude was mumbling, looking over the spiky-haired blonde.

"Cloud Strife..." I muttered, looking at Tifa slowly. She was so beautiful, it hurt me inside to know she was still likely in pain. There was small burns on her side, likely where a weapon was used on her. I growled again, thinking who on Earth would hurt her so mercilessly? And why would they attack her anyways?

"Tifa . . ." I whispered so my partner wouldn't hear me. Luckily he didn't; if he did I would never live it down.

"Reno." I heard Rude's voice ring in my ears as he went besides me and scooped up Tifa in his arms. She whined slightly, then was quiet again. I was about to protest, but decided against it; Rude would obviously think something was wrong with me if I said I wanted to carry Tifa.

Grumpily, I lifted up stupid Cloud and threw him over my shoulder then grunted. He was heavy! When he wakes up I'm going to tell him to lay off the cookies. I sighed angrily, then noticed Rude looking around restlessly. My eyes were focused on Tifa, limp in his arms, but I was listening to what he was muttering,

“Marlene, that girl they’re looking after, where is she? She’s gone . . .” Rude sighed and looked at Tifa in his arms. “She must have been trying to protect her, which is why she’s hurt.”

I simply nodded, making Rude comment again, which was more than what he usually said. Rude wasn’t much of a talker, “what’s wrong with you? Usually you would have made so many snide remarks by now.”

I shrugged again, then snapped, “two people are unconscious in front of a damaged church - do you think this is the time for rude remarks, Rude?!”

Rude didn’t respond, much to my pleasure, and he led me towards Tifa’s bar. I didn’t remember the name right away, was it Seventh Heaven? Oh what ever, at least we were taking them away from here.

When we got there, I dropped Cloud on the bed and left him there, waiting for Rude. He did the same thing as I did, dropped her on the bed, which made me cringe at the rough way he handled her. She could have been badly hurt! I nearly smacked myself for thinking such things about her, she likely wasn’t interested in me. I was a Turk, I had more important things to think about.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, Cloud woke up moaning. I smirked and said,

“Dude, you were heavy.” I looked at Tifa as Rude started talking with Cloud about those two kids. Wishing so hard that she would wake up, she didn’t at the moment. I sighed and only wished that she would soon.

END

My first Final Fantasy story, I actually enjoyed this and may see the move and write more fan fiction. Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII] 415442

PLEASE CRITIQUE THIS AND TELL ME IF SOMEONE IS OUT OF CHARACTER OR ISN'T TRUE!!! THANK YOU
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII] Empty Re: Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII]

Post by ThaliaAnderson 10th July 2010, 10:21 pm

Hey, that was actually really good for you not knowing much about the series. (: The writing was perfect in itself; even if the facts were a little shaky, hahah.

I'll be helping with the OoC critiques, hahah. These characters a very well-loved, and you're pretty good at writing them, and I'd love to see you nail them. (:

Firstly, the church has been in the destructed state for awhile now, I believe ever since Aerith's death a few years earlier. Cloud goes there all the time, and that's where he stays for most of the movie, sleeping/living-wise, because he doesn't want to infect Marlene and Tifa with the Geostigma (Denzel already had it), and there's no cure. Anyways, Loz's attack had nothing to do with the way the church appeared - that was an entirely different plot, hahah. (:

Secondly, Reno and Rude are old friends of Cloud and Tifa's, so it's not likely that Rude would forget Cloud's name. After all, they're the ones who find Cloud and drag him into the whole mess with Kadaj and his gang; so they remembered who he was enough to know that he was an ex-SOLDIER and had helped to defeat Sephiroth before - they even met Zack and Cloud in Crisis Core, so they're buddies and everything. At least, as 'buddy-ish' as those two could really be.

Reno and Rude don't know who Loz is, or that who attacked Tifa was working with Kadaj. After speaking with Cloud, they find it suspicious that Marlene and Denzel were both abducted, and think that they must have been taken to the Ancients. When they initially find Cloud and Tifa, they have no idea that Marlene was with Tifa at this time or that Loz was seeking to kidnap her. But when they get back to the bar, they find that both children are gone, and assume that Kadaj's gang must be behind it.

Other than the little technical stuff about the series/characters/plot, you did a really great job. (: Hope to see more FFVII fics in the future from you!
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII] Empty Re: Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII]

Post by WolfieStar 10th July 2010, 10:37 pm

Oh thanks!

Since I've only seen one scene and some music vids, the church looked to br in ruins after Loz attacked Tifa. Oh yeah did Aerith live/own the church or something?

Ah, I see, I thought they would like really not see each other or anything, and thus Rude would forget his name. I've wondered does Reno have a last name?

Who is Loz and Kadaj? And the 'Ancients'? I'm sorry, I still am trying to learn as much as I can without playing the game. Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII] 950998

thank you for helping me! Lol I tried to get them in character, at least I didn't fail with that Wink

oh yeah, that link, do you have to download it, and does it give you viruses? Cause I wanna watch part of it today.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 10th July 2010, 11:09 pm

Aerith would visit the church all the time. It was just a regular ole church, but Aerith mostly took care of it, and the gorgeous flowers inside. When Zack died, Cloud started visiting the church, and when Aerith died, Cloud took over keeping care of it. I don't remember exactly how it got destroyed...I believe it was the Planet's attack on the people, where it would be where the Planet gave Geostigma to the people.

Nah, the Turks are a weird species/race, and they only have first names. In most FFs, the characters don't tend of have last names, though I'm seeing that it's becoming more and more regular. Cloud Strife, Tifa Lockhart, Zack Fiar, Aerith Gainsborough. So on and so forth.

Loz and Kadaj are Sephiroth's "helpers". Technically, Kadaj IS Sephiroth, and so are Loz and Yazoo, but you know... they're the bad guys, in simple terms. I don't claim to know much about the Ancients; only that Aerith is one. I won't try and tell you anything about that, because I honestly don't have it all figured out myself, and I'd hate to feed you false info.
And don't worry - I've never played the game before either. (:

No, the download doesn't have any viruses. My friend uploaded those to his filefront account for people to download - I've been using them in all my videos, and they're perfectly harmless, I promise. (: Filefront is the most reliable downloading site I've ever used before, and it's never caused me grief - and his files are just as trustworthy as if I uploaded my own files to the same site.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th July 2010, 11:16 pm

Oh, I see, i see. This is sounding more and more interesting! Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII] 950998 wanna seethe movie NOOOW

You use those for your music videos?! -gasps- if I download it maybe I could make my own videos....-ponders-

who is Sephiroth? I don't get that.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 10th July 2010, 11:26 pm

Yeah, whenever I use something that I need FFVII:ACC clips for, those are the ones that I use. And I have to use LOTS of them for the Red Thread of Fate, because there's about a billion characters from FFVII who are reps.

Sephiroth is the main bad buy. In the beginning, he was a SOLDIER, and really good friends with Zack. But then he finds out that he was some of experiment, and thus, a monster. So, he becomes very, very evil, the way he thinks he's supposed to be. Mostly, he likes to torture Cloud, saying things like, 'SOLDIERs don't have any real feelings - we're not real." and stuff, but Cloud pays no mind.
...Well, not entirely true, Cloud gets REALLY pissed at him most of the time, but you know... he tries to not let it get to him.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th July 2010, 11:51 pm

You should repost the red thread of fate characters and their reps. For reference and such. Isn't Cloud a rep or something for Tobey?

Are SOLDIERS and Turks different organizations?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 11th July 2010, 12:24 am

SOLDIERS work for a different people than Turks... I believe. I don't know the details of who works for who. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 11th July 2010, 12:36 am

Lawl I remember that this is not your forte lol. Rifa/ReTi One-Shot [Final Fantasy VII] 950998

so should I wait until after I see the movie to write more fan fic for it?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 11th July 2010, 8:55 am

Definitely - watch the movie first.

If it seems like parts are missing, I'll just upload the movie to my backup account, and you can watch it on YouTube.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 11th July 2010, 2:27 pm

Yeah, alot of the beginning is missing. If I remember correctly, 2,3,4 and 8
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down