Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garue

3 posters

Go down

Garue Empty Garue

Post by WolfieStar 24th July 2010, 12:08 am

lol yup I'm taking the challenge with Garue. This'll be fun, and practice for sentence structure! Garue 950998

1. Sue blinked as Gary held out the ring to her and whispered the wonderful words she has been waiting her whole life to hear, "Will you marry me?"
2. She is my hero, a silent one doing it's good in hiding, but is visible to me.
3. The memory slowly fades away, my father is disappearing, maybe that is best.
4. It seems ridiculous to her that Gary wants her to break free from her protective box and be herself, yet it makes sense.
5. His anger was like a hurricane, sweeping up everything in it's path, yet leaving it's damage behind.
6. Sue was shivering and coughing violently from pneumonia, but her boyfriend's usually deadly wings gently sheilded her from the rain and wind, and she felt even more comfortable against the demon wolf.
7. Her eyes were cold as ice when she looked up at her friends after being hit with Kong Li's beam.
8. Gary's flame colored red hair stuck to his face, slick with his girlfriend's blood.
9. "Have a taste of what it's like to be old enough Chan Chan!" Gary laughed and took a swig from his alchoholic drink.
10. She couldn't run, not anymore with the brace on her legs and back, and her spinal cord shredded because of a very jealous ex-girlfriend.
11. The lights were dim, but the skies were alight with stars as they dance at midnight.
12. Gary licked his lips, fighting the temtation to kiss her cherry-lip gloss covered lips.
13. His view on life was bleak, until he met a certain cranky and impatient delivery girl.
14. The music in his life died with her when his children was born, but with a new life, his wife's ended.
15. She was like silk, so soft and supporting, yet just out of his reach of aquiring her.
16. With no blanket to cover his very ill girlfriend, he laid next to her and held her shaking form to keep her warmed by his body heat.
17. "I made a promise to you that we would have kids," Sue told him, smiling, "and I am keeping that promise, even if I do give birth to a wolf pup."
18. "You walk in my dreams Sue, all I can think about is you, I love you," the demon told her slowly, nervously.
19. He was the last candle alit in her life, that last bright light keeping her from cutting herself.
20. Gary had no real talent, but the most important one he has achieved was making Sue happy.
21. The eeire silence in the hospital room scared him, she wasn't dead, but she looked like she had died hours ago.
22. The journey taken to come to Chinatown was long and harsh and full of loss, but one major gain was made - the abandoned and abused demon wolf found love.
23. The fire in his eyes blazed deeply with anger when he saw Chris making a move on his uncomfortable girlfriend.
24. He would always have the strength to protect his love, even if it cost him his life.
25. A shadow of evil, it is always inside her, because of her uncle's teachings to her and her brother, they never fully took off their masks.
26. With a gasp of horror, she touched her brother's hand to feel it ice cold, surprisingly the demon next to her wore a face of sorrow, even if they never really liked each other.
27. A fall wasn't that big of a deal, except if your Gary Wolff and your fiance is nine months pregnant with your twins, then it's a big deal.
28. As the two kissed and held each other's hands, wearing their wedding bands, they had long forgotten that one had tried to kill the other when they first met.
29. Sue burst out into hooting laughter as she watched the red headed wolf dancestupidly in the kitchen, he always made her laugh more than she ever had in her childhood.
30. She gently ran her fingers over his scarred body, wishing all his pain to vanish at once.
31. Their love was sacred, and would last forever.
32. It wasn't time for farewells, oh why had Spencer found me and my brother and was taking us into his care, I can't leave my fluffy demon alone!
33. The world could be ours, now wouldn't that be funny for a big fluffy pooch to rule it?
34. Leave it to Gary to make a formal party turn into a limbo contest.
35. Her face was turning blue and her fever was skyrocketing, he was alone in the middle of nowhere in snow covered plains with a terribly sick girl, but this was his girlfriend, not any girl.
36. Gary grinned when he saw Sue do something he had never in his life seen - she had laughed loudly and hysterically, and was actually having a good time.
37. The tears ran down the demon's face when all the lies came to him at once, he had never knew that Sue was protecting the cookbook, the thing Kong Li was after.
38. "I don't care what other people think," the wolf lifted his love's chin up and wiped the tears away as he continued, "we will be together forever, and no one can change our happiness."
39. Gary blinked, slightly overwhelmed with the news that his fiance was having their twins in seven months.
40. "We can run away together, you and I, lets go elope, no one will ever stop us if we do," Gary whispered to his girlfriend.
41. "I can't wait any longer, Gary I love you!"
42. Gary sighed slowly, looking at his estatic fiance, telling her brother that she was expecting her and Gary's children, but how was he going to talk Sid out of blowing his brains out with his shotgun?
43. Gary shut his eyes and held Sue's shivering form, wishing that a search party would find them soon before she would expire.
44. Sue looked into those beautiful emerald eyes, and knew now there was hope for her to be happy and love someone.
45. "The sun burned out," Gary stated nervously, making Sue roll her eyes and explain to him what an eclipse is.
46. Sue screamed as the force of gravity pulled her down into the water, and the now deadly fluid filled her lungs, all she could do was hold her boyfriend's hand as he also fought against the strong current.
47. Sue bit her lip, memories of her childhood flashing back before her eyes has the highway loomed ahead of her, everything else drainging out, even the demon wolf next to her nudging her on.
48. Sue purred with delight as Gary drew circles with his finger gently on her swollen stomach, feeling the babies kicking underneath his finger, happy that the gender of their children was still unknown.
49. They locked lips together, sharing a kiss under secrecy, their love forced to be hidden.
50. Gary sighed with relief when he felt and heard Sue breathe deeply and without difficulty, the infection clearing from her now delicate and fragile lungs.
51. The demon wolf snuggled closer to her, now he was shivering from the cold, even the desert would have been better at the moment then the deathly cold.
52. Sue screamed when she felt the burning pain in her stomach, and tears came to her eyes, but not from the pain, from the fact that her boyfriend was holding the gun, Kong Li grinning and controling him from behind.
53. Sue gasped and breathed deeply, Gary looming over her, realizing her innocence was long gone.
54. His nine month pregnant fiance looked at him nervously, and said slowly, "it's time."
55. She looked so scared and nervous alone in the hospital room, maybe I could do something, even if I was the one who put her there.
56. Sue held her newborn son and daughter close to her, Gary next to her, and they both knew what the other was thinking - they wouldn't let their children feel the separation like they've faced over the years.

WHEW. It took a while, but boy was this fun.
Thanks for introducing this one Thalia, I hope others do it soon!
I got ideas for new stories with this, which is why some connect in a way.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Garue Empty Re: Garue

Post by Claire 25th July 2010, 4:34 pm

I loved this! Nice job! Now I know how to do stuff like this! XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 25th July 2010, 6:40 pm

Lol thank you!
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 31st July 2010, 11:04 pm

*shot for reading so late*

These are so sweet! I think my favorite was #52. It was just so... sad. Great job, Star. (: Congrats on completing the challenge!

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 1st August 2010, 7:29 pm

OK thank you! Garue 950998 I'm glad you liked it, and I'm so happy I completed a challenge! Garue 950998
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down