Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trials of the Demon Wolf ch.3

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trials of the Demon Wolf ch.3 Empty Trials of the Demon Wolf ch.3

Post by WolfieStar 16th August 2010, 5:46 pm

--Emo Sue is Emo
--Can you find the secret hints in here? Wink

Chapter 3

I blinked, such strong feelings coming off of her in waves. How could a girl suffer so much? It saddened me, even if I wasn’t the most happiest person either. She was in pain. And from the agony coming off of her, I could tell she was in a lot of pain. But why? It was all very confusing.

Abandonment . . . Jealously . . . Agony . . . Depression . . . Anger . . .

What are these feelings? Apparently she feels these often. But why? They seem so powerful and connected. It frightens me to see so many strong and vile emotions shoved into one being. It’s still a mystery as to why she’s feeling them, but whatever.

“Big bro!” a shrill little voice called suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around sharply, seeing that my enviornment changed so rapidly. Now I was in a city alley, recognizing where I was quickly. But what surprised me was a shivering girl wrapped in blankets, her raven hair was matted even and around her face sloppily. She looked to be only five years old, poor thing.

“I know, I‘m here, calm down. You’re sick.” he whispered to her, looking scared and sick himself. He coughed, but sat near her, no blankets around himself. He looked maybe a year older than her.

“I’m hungry.” she whined loudly, big tears starting to run down her cheeks. Even wrapped around the blankets, she looked scary thin. A five year old should be a bit on the plump side with bright joyous eyes, but her cheeks were sunken in, all the happiness gone from her eyes. Her brother looked thin as well, but not as thin as her. Maybe she was so ill that she was loosing body mass, poor dear.

“We both are . . .” he sighed, leaning his head against the box they were sitting in. “Remember how mom used to bake us cookies all the time? I loved those . . .”

Though shivering and frail, her face brightened a bit at her brother’s words. “Oh yeah! Daddy used to give me the best piggy back rides!”

The two small children shut their eyes, reminiscing in sweet memories. At times the girl sneezed and coughed, and the boy wasn’t much better.

“Why did they abandon us?” the boy whispered suddenly. Tears were running down his cheeks now.

The girl blinked, and burst into desperate wailing and sobbing. “I want mommy! I want daddy! I wanna go home!”

“I do too Sue, I do too.” he tried to soothe her. Wait, Sue?! Was this little girl the same girl I’m walking in their dream now?! So that must mean . . .

“Sid, why doesn’t mom and dad love us anymore?” little Sue whispered, shivering even harder. Sid! So her brother is here too . . .

“They abandoned us.” he replied simply, his little eyes shut tight in emotional pain.

Abandonment . . .

I flinched when this emotion came shooting back at me. Abandonment. So that‘s what it‘s like, I felt for them. Living on the streets was anything but easy. At least they had someone to go through it with. I didn’t.

The scenes changed immediately, and I was in front of that restaurant again. Wu’s Garden, I think. I slowly walked inside, but I jumped with surprise when I phased right through this. I laughed inwardly -- it’s so good to be a dream walker, isn’t it?

“Hey Barney!” I recognized the voice of that girl again -- Sue. Who was Barney? She was walking inside, followed by her brother Sid and a boy in a blue shirt, Tobey I vaguely remembered. She looked excited, but it faded immediately when that small girl ran up to the young man who always hit me in the garbage and point to another girl.

“Hey!” she snapped and punched him in the gut when he was looking into space. He yelped, and looked down at her with an annoyed expression.

“Go away Tyko! Drink some milk, maybe then you’ll be at least four feet tall!” he laughed, but stopped when he saw another girl. She smiled warmly at him, and he grinned. “Later!” he waved at Tyko, and ran with the other girl. When I looked back at Sue, her feelings of sadness were coming off her in waves. Then they changed immediately into jealously for that girl.

“Hey Sue, come on!” Tobey whined, pulling on her arm. “Lets go! Training’s in five minutes!” he ran out back into the garden, leaving Sue and Sid alone. Sue looked away from her brother when he glanced at her, a look of pity on his face.

“I’m sorry Sue.” he whispered to her, before running after Tobey. Sue glared at the ground, then hissed to herself,

“Ashleigh stole him from me . . .” She blinked tears away, and raced after her brother and friend.

I looked sadly at her, it wasn’t a good feeling to lose the one you love, even if I had never felt that. Her pain and envy was coming off her so strongly, it was frightening. She must have felt feelings for him, but he obviously loved someone else.

Jealously . . .

There’s that emotion again! Gosh darn it jealously! In my opinion one of the worst emotions in the universe, not the worst, but high up there. Wait, how did I know it? Awkward . . .

The scenes changed again, and this time I was in an abandoned construction site. Strange, I didn’t recognize it, but the smells were very familiar. Was I in Chinatown? Of course I was, but if I was, why didn’t I recognize this place?

A sudden ear splitting scream snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked around frantically for the source of the scream, and ended up running out of the construction site. I ran along a barbed fence, but froze when I saw her again, but this time she was being restrained against the painful fence by someone with a slightly familiar scent. It has a sliver of her scent, but Sid’s scent was overpowering, but strangely, it wasn’t his. My brain hurt with the confusion.

“Please . . .” she whispered, tears running down her cheeks. “. . . stop . . .”

“Where is the cookbook?” the mysterious man said in a monotone voice. He was swinging a heavy chain around, looking excited to start attacking. I shut my eyes and looked away just in time to hear the chain slam against her chest and her cry of pain.

Agony . . .

I ran away from the scene, the backgrounds around me fading away as that emotion ran through my head again. I still didn’t understand these emotion much, but I could tell they weren’t very pleasant. The scenes didn’t change as quickly as before, and it took a few minutes for the area to start to change to a bedroom of some sorts.

Sue was standing at a mirror, looking at herself. Her hands were shaking, tears running down her face. I quickly hid behind the door, only peeking a bit to see what she was doing. Her hands traced her body, and I realized I could see her ribs through her shirt, her whole body scary thin. I was skinner than her, but there wasn’t much of a difference. Her hair was in a messy bun, locks of hair in her face.

I blinked with surprise when I saw she was holding a knife. She lifted it up to eye level, seemingly examining it. Then she placed it on her wrist, her whole body now shaking. Keeping it there for a few seconds, she shook her head no and placed it on her dresser.

Sighing deeply, she pulled open a drawer and took out a small bottle from her sock. She twisted it open, and took out two oval shaped things with no smell. Quickly she looked around, and swallowed them immediately, breathing deeply.

“I hate these anti-depression pills, I can’t believe Nana makes me take them.” she said slowly, weakly. She groaned and held her head in her hands. Obviously her underweight figure was getting to her. “I’m not depressed. Just sad.” she said, sitting on her bed. A single tear ran down her cheek as she whispered: “why did Ashleigh steal Barney from me . . .? Chris isn’t right for me either . . .”

I looked sadly at her, sighing softly. She was depressed, and I guess that means sad. Whatever those ovals were, apparently she has to take those. Maybe she didn’t want people to know, I didn’t know why though. I felt so stupid in this world.

Depression . . .

At least this time I knew what this emotion was. It’s a sad emotion, I know that. So, if you have this emotion, you have to swallow those ovals? I didn’t get it.

The bedroom faded away to a garden. There was a lot of people there, some I recognized as Sid, Brynn, Tyko, and Tobey. Sue was there, looking angry and desperate. There was four others I didn’t recognize, looking to be play fighting.

“Come on Ross!” a girl with hair like Tobey’s grinned, jumping out of the way of his punches and kicks. “You can do better than that!”

Ross grunted, getting tired, but he smirked. “Oh yeah Kelsi?” he looked at another girl. “What do you think Rina? Do you think I can beat her?”

She simply shrugged, play fighting with Tobey while he glanced at the small girl - Tyko was it? - who was practicing something with an old woman.

“Don’t ask me about all your stupid games!” she laughed, pinning Tobey down easily. He whined,

“Hey! No fair! You can’t beat the champ!” he growled, trying to push her off. She just laughed, knocking his hands away. I couldn’t help but smile. They looked to be having fun.

Another boy looked down at Rina, smirking. “Tobey’s too easy for you Rina. Try a challenge.”

“Like you Rush?” she stood up to face him, grinning. “Try me dragon boy.”

“With pleasure.” he smiled, and they started in their own session of play fighting. They looked so adorable together. It was nice that they had someone for them. Two others were sitting and talking, but not doing any of this. Maybe they mastered it? I don’t know. One, a boy, had burgundy hair, the other, a girl, had aquamarine hair. How unusual.

“Hey Sid, can I spar with you?” I heard Sue’s voice desperately ask her brother. Turning around, I saw that Sid didn’t stop, but continued to ‘spar’ with that red headed girl Brynn.

“Not now Sue.” he didn’t turn around, his back to his sister. “I’m busy.”

Anger . . .

Anger welled up inside her. She growled softly, and looked at everyone else so happy and boisterous, not noticing the pain she was in. She stormed out of the garden just as the vision faded away to a black void. I couldn’t see anything anymore.

But when I opened my eyes, the scent of medicine hit me hard. My nose crunched up, and I saw I was a wolf again, Sue still in her deep slumber. Happiness flooded through me, I really had walked in a comatose patient’s dream!

But it disappeared as I remembered her dream. It wasn’t pleasant at all, poor thing. As I heard footsteps outside, and the strong scent of flowers came off in waves, I knew that I had to go. I looked at her one more time, and licked her face.

“I will be back my flower . . .” I whispered in her ear before darting out of the door. Running out of the hospital, all the dreams and memories clicked together in my brain, and the results weren’t good. It all made sense sadly, and it was the horrible truth to face:

Sue wasn’t waking up anytime soon for a horrifying reason : she didn’t want to wake up. She hated her life and wanted to die. This was the break she has been waiting for.

I had to help her.

To be Continued . . .
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Trials of the Demon Wolf ch.3 Empty Re: Trials of the Demon Wolf ch.3

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 6:39 pm

I really like the way this chapter was separated, how Gary got to see what memories Sue had that made her feel the way that she did. And yes, I silently cheered when Sue put that dang knife down and just took her pill.

It would have been an out loud cheer, but my parents' are watching Jeopardy, hahaah.

But sheesh I mean, who is that effing redhead girl who keeps screwing everything up for Sue? I mean, does she ever go away, or does she just like to hang around and steal away Sue's brother? Jeez, who would make such a character?

Owait.

Wink
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 17th August 2010, 6:51 pm

ThaliaAnderson wrote:But sheesh I mean, who is that effing redhead girl who keeps screwing everything up for Sue? I mean, does she ever go away, or does she just like to hang around and steal away Sue's brother? Jeez, who would make such a character?

Owait.

Wink

That is one of the best quotes ever.

Well, Star, you already know what I think ^ ^ Awesome as usual *inner victory for Kelsoss and Rinush*
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 7:14 pm

Ahhhahah. I couldn't help myself, lmao.

KELSOSS.
BEST NAME EVER.
It's like "Kel-sauce". XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 7:46 pm

OMFG I DON'T THINK THEY'RE FRIENDS IN THIS
LIKE WHOA
EVIL RED HEAD ALERT
RED HEADS ARE SEPARATING THE SIBLINGS
NO WONDER THEY'RE WORKING TOGETHER IN A HEIST.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 7:49 pm

WAIT, WHO AREN'T FRIENDS?
YOU'VE GONE AND CONFUSED ME.
HEIST PLZ?!
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 7:51 pm

I do not know.

Sue and Brynn, I think, I don't even know XD

Sue has no friends in this! Bwahahaha

YES HEIST.

HEIST GOOD.

RED HEADS WORKING TOGETHER.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 7:52 pm

Oh oh, I see. XD

They probably are--just not as good as friends as she would be with Tyko or Sid.
Or Barney.

I can see why Sue might be a little upset with the girl. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 7:54 pm

What, wait, who? Whose good friends with Tyko, Sid, and maybe Barney?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 7:54 pm

Brynn is..? XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 7:59 pm

Brynn is not too popular in the TotDW.

Except for Sid Yi 8D

He loves her.

Awkwardly.

I am so writing a fluffy drabble of Synn for you.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 8:00 pm

>>
<<

I've given up on denying you, hahah. Do whatever you'd like. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 8:13 pm

CAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT THALIA

BWAAA

THIS JUST PROVES IT.

HE'D RATHER SPAR WITH BRYNN THEN EVEN GLANCE AT HIS EMOING AND DEPRESSED SISTER.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 8:19 pm

Ahhhahahaha. XD

FINE.
YOU CAN BE RIGHT.
I'VE GIVEN UP THIS BATTLE.
*hides in a corner*
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 8:21 pm

Aren't I always right?

Even when I am a closet fangirl over a couple that is completely different from mine.

I don't think they'll be 'cleaning' the broom closet any time soon, now arent theY?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 8:30 pm

NONO.
THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN.
LMAO.
NOT EVER.

ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 17th August 2010, 8:39 pm

Wow.... .... .... That was amazing.... I'm speechless...

I loved the way you separated the different emotions, and did a few paragraphs on each one. It made it feel like the emotions were filling up her head. Well, they probably were...
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 8:43 pm

Lol yeppers, she was thinking these in her dream (where Gary was) and decided that she didn't want to wake up and Die.

This is really gonna be a big part later.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 8:44 pm

ThaliaAnderson wrote:NONO.
THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN.
LMAO.
NOT EVER.

SUE AND GARY HAPPILY DO IT IN THEIR FREE TIME
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 9:10 pm

YES, BUT SID AND BRYNN DON'T.
WHETHER YOU'RE RIGHT OR NOT, IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 9:12 pm

MAYBE THEY DO OTHER THINGS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT.

CAUSE MAYBE THEY DOO SOMETHING BEHIND THE AWKWARD.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 9:14 pm

UHM, NOT THAT I'M AWARE OF.
THEY ARE BASICALLY JUST AWKWARD.
LIKE JIM AND PAM FROM THE OFFICE, HAHAH.

EXCEPT...WITH LESS SPENDING THE NIGHT WITH EACH OTHER, LMAO.
AND/OR PULLING PRANKS ON OTHER PEOPLE//STICKING STAPLERS IN JELL-O.

I'll let you know if I can think of something that they actually do. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th August 2010, 9:29 pm

Just Dream without the awkward XD

Its so funny how different Synn and Garue are.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 17th August 2010, 9:31 pm

What's Just Dream? o.o
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down