Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...South Park? *smacked*

2 posters

Go down

...South Park? *smacked* Empty ...South Park? *smacked*

Post by AlixRobinson 14th May 2010, 5:12 am

I just recently started watching it - I love it, though I admit, mostly for the onslaught of anime-ish fanart xDD
I'm making, like, 50 videos for it right now with my growing collection of it. It's actually a really funny show. I'm still only on the first season, but I really like it, and I'm working on a cosplay xD

((Don't judge me - there's a group of kids in my school's Manga Club who cosplay South Park xD))

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

...South Park? *smacked* Empty Re: ...South Park? *smacked*

Post by Claire 22nd June 2010, 2:31 pm

I'm jealous by th fact that you have a Manga Club. I'm shocked by the fact that they make South Park into ANIME. (I think I saw one of those videos on your channel on Youtube, but I was too shocked)

Some of it's really gory and gruesome, but there is a lot of sarcastic humor pertaining to people and past events. It's pretty good.

You're on the first season? I've sorta been skipping around, and I'm now currently watching the latest season on Comedy Central. cyclops
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum