Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's In Your Copy+Paste?

4 posters

Go down

What's In Your Copy+Paste? Empty What's In Your Copy+Paste?

Post by ThaliaAnderson 9th October 2010, 10:50 pm

Self-explanatory.
Just paste whatever happens to be in your copy+paste at the time. (:

Example:
Person A: ______ is died because he made a machine which brought him into video games and he died on the first level
Person B: Person A died because she had way too many coffees and ended up having a hyper panic attack
Person C: Person B died because she met a unicorn that was actually a man eating horse

-My example for the dying game, hahaha.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

What's In Your Copy+Paste? Empty Re: What's In Your Copy+Paste?

Post by WolfieStar 9th October 2010, 11:03 pm

I have a whole story XD - The sound of beer bottles clanking together and drunk men laughing was the perfect excuse for the shadow to slip inside. Her eyes flickered towards a girl wearing skimpy clothing leaning against the counter and clutching her own glass bottle filled with alcohol. She appeared to, and failing greatly, to ask the bartender on a date. The blonde hair bartender simply ignored her, and continued serving the other customers. His blue forelock bounced as he frantically tried to fulfill everyone’s orders for the drinks.

As light as a feather she tip toed across the room, the drunken customers not noticing her in the least. She got by easily, and pushed between the trampy girl and her enraged boyfriend. The glances of other people who weren’t drinking as much yet did not make her feel uncomfortable. She pulled the ripped fabric of her hood over her face, desperate to not seem out of place, though her short stature and young features gave it away.

“Hey.” her sharp voice rang out through the packed bar, bringing the young bartender’s attention to her. He blinked at her gruff tone, but then glared at her.

“Aren’t you a bit young to be in a bar missy?” his ice blue eyes seemed to stare into her soul. But she didn’t express fear of any kind. She sat up straight and stared back into his eyes, anger flaring up.

“Shut up and give me a freaking beer.”

“ID.”

“What the crap?”

“Show me an ID. You look very young, at least 18. Need to be 21 to be permitted in this bar lady.” he hissed, clutching the glass he was holding tightly. All he wanted to do was get out of work early. The annoyance flowed off of him in waves.

“I don’t have an ID.” she sneered. “Happy now?”

“Get out.” he growled at her, but lost his attention on her, now focusing his gaze onto the woman and his boyfriend. She was hysterically crying, the large man yelling at her, and shaking her violently. The bartender snarled and barked, “Stop that now!”

The young girl saw, and attempted to grab hold of one of the man’s large arms. He growled at her at swung his arm backwards to throw her off. But she held on tight, not even letting go when he slammed her against the chairs. The girl grimaced, but didn’t dare let go, for fear he would hurt the older female. Of course, she didn’t really care for others, but her actions were in the spur of the moment.

The man jerked as the bartender tackled the much larger fellow. He ripped the smaller girl off of his arm and yanked her away as they went into a full blown fist fight. Innocent bystanders jumped out of the way of the two brawling men.

The small girl who had come in the first place to steal watched carefully, then slipped behind the counter. Everyone was far too busy with the fight and argument to notice her, so she grabbed a few bottles of whiskey unseen. The sound of wood cracking assaulted her ear drums, and she looked around quickly to see the young bartender slammed against the counter top, now broken.

“You--” the stronger man snarled, yanking him back up by his collar, snarling in his face, “touch my girl and you’re dead.”

The much smaller one wiped his nose on the back of his hand, grimacing when he saw blood. “I wasn’t even interested in that slutty girlfriend. And I’ll say it again, leave the bar.”

He felt pain in his stomach as the pain punched him. The bardenter fell to his knees clutching his stomach and hissing with the pain. He saw out of the corner of his eye the man dragging his crying girlfriend out of the bar. Once he finally stood up and turned around, his eyes blazed in anger as he saw the girl grab the alcohol and bolt out of the bar.

“Stop! Thief!” he roared, chasing after her. The door slammed open, echoing through the night as he chased after her, already angry about the fight. There was no way he was getting off early now. Why did everything happen on his shift? It wasn’t that fair really.

The girl looked back quickly, gasping as she skirted behind an alleyway. She begged that he was disoriented after getting a bloody nose, but it seemed like a farfetched idea. Her cursing rang out as she slammed into a garbage can and was grabbed roughly by the bartender. His ice blue eyes stared coldly into her brown ones, showing no remorse of any kind. Before she could react he ripped the bottles away from her hands and glared even harder at her.

“How dare you!” he roared, snarling at her.

“I didn’t do anything!” she wailed. “I’m so thirsty, I need alcohol!”

“No one ‘needs’ alcohol.” he snorted. “Get out of here before I call the police.”

The two stared each other down, not letting the other move.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 9th October 2010, 11:05 pm

False-ish.
May or may not go get a new dress. :]

TNP has seen all of the following: Harry Potter (all), Star Wars (all), and Lord of the Rings (all, extended).

The sign of a well-rounded nerd, eheheeh. (:

-A post on I'm Vidding It that I did, hahaha.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 9th October 2010, 11:08 pm

[01:06:32] WolfieStar : SID IS CRYING D;
[01:06:36] WolfieStar : IT'S OKAY SID
[01:06:40] WolfieStar : I LOVE YOOOOOU
[01:07:17] @ ThaliaAnderson : Wait, he is?
[01:07:18] @ ThaliaAnderson : Oh yeah. XD
[01:07:23] @ ThaliaAnderson : I didn't read it before I sent it, hahaha.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 10th October 2010, 11:02 am

AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th October 2010, 2:19 pm

....yeah...xD
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 27th October 2010, 3:58 am

There's nothing on my clipboard!!!!!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 29th October 2010, 12:22 am

Nothing on mine either but ALIX, STRUTTING LEO OMFG.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 29th October 2010, 3:32 am

RAWR STILL NOTHING! I'm just gonna copy and paste something random

What's In Your Copy+Paste? 1287940536Npsych

I do love my Sean and Gus!!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum