Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea for Fun Stuff~Character Challenge!

3 posters

Go down

Idea for Fun Stuff~Character Challenge! Empty Idea for Fun Stuff~Character Challenge!

Post by Claire 17th January 2011, 5:46 am

Ok, so here's something I came up with to escape doing my homework, which includes constructing a device that keeps ice cold, and the longer it doesn't melt affects my grade... (XP) so, here's a character challenge!!

Rule #1: Pick a movie, show, game, book, etc. Ensure that those playing know/have heard of this article of media.

Rule #2: List ONE character, and write down everything you know about this character from this show/game/movie/book.

Rule #3: If you run out of characters to talk about, just opt out, call "out" or whatever. Other people will continue the game.

Rule #4: Once the game is over, the remaining poster gets bragging rights and is crowned and I shower that person with food and stuff. (Not real, of course!)

Rule #5: (A counter-clause to Rule #2 and #3) If there aren't enough characters, the person that posted the most information about the characters gets to choose the next topic.

Rule #6: I almost forgot this, but because we are on the computer, we obviously have access to the Internet. NO GOOGLE, WIKIPEDIA, ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET. On your honor, the information must be based on what YOU know, and what YOU think.

Like? Dislike? Indifference? Outdifference? Post! I'm just using an icebreaker. XD

Ideas for the first challenge?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Idea for Fun Stuff~Character Challenge! Empty Re: Idea for Fun Stuff~Character Challenge!

Post by Claire 17th January 2011, 5:57 am

Here's some stuff we can try out first!

Inception

Final Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts

Three Delivery (*shot* for not putting this first)

Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Idea for Fun Stuff~Character Challenge! Empty Re: Idea for Fun Stuff~Character Challenge!

Post by WolfieStar 22nd January 2011, 11:19 pm

I ELECT KH AND TD.

...BUT I AM SO CONFUSED.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 23rd January 2011, 7:34 am

I'll try to explain, so what do you want to ask?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 23rd January 2011, 7:47 am

I think this is really fun! It's like just bragging what you know about the characters. There should be another rule: Once you know the character, you're not allowed to read others' posts on the character and steal their information. That's kind of unfair, too.

I don't know much in-depth stuff about Inception; only scratching the surface. What if we made a list of fandoms for each of us on what we know most about and then decide from everyone's lists?

Mine would be:
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Kingdom Hearts (Series; minus BBS)
Ico
The Phantom of the Opera
Merlin
Arthurian Legend in General
The Lord of the Rings

...Well gosh. I know there's more stuff I know about, hahahah. Well, at least that I think could rival others, hhahaha. I only know so much about FFXII & FFXIII, even though I've played them (not all the way through). But dude. Challenge me to a Merlin duel any. day. of. the. week.

Or KH. I dare you. (:
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 25th January 2011, 5:53 am

I vote for KH! And FFXIII!

What about Greek mythology? Or anything else?

Anybody here watch Young Justice? (I'm a superhero nerd. XD)

It's funny to see how we are better at planning this activity than doing it... XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 26th January 2011, 8:10 am

Nah, I don't know much about Greek anything. Hit Alix up on that one; Greek mythology for her is like Arthurian history for me.

Anyway, like I said, I don't know the nitty gritty details of FFXIII. Basically just who the main characters are and a little of their pasts.

Never seen YJ. Too obsessed with Merlin atm. |D
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 26th January 2011, 8:22 am

XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th February 2011, 5:35 am

Um...yeah...does it have to be only Video Games? o.o
(god I like, died off the board for a month...sorry!)
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down