Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Late and Awkward, But About "Origins"...

2 posters

:: Characters :: Tobey Li

Go down

This is Late and Awkward, But About "Origins"... Empty This is Late and Awkward, But About "Origins"...

Post by ThaliaAnderson 1st August 2012, 1:08 pm

Will anybody even see this?! I don't even know!

I was just roaming around here, pining for my ThreeD buds, and I decided to look at the Wiki page for ThreeD. Under the description for "Origins" it says something like, "Kong Li attempts to confuse Tobey by tricking him into thinking he is his father."

And I was like, "WAIT, HE ISN'T THAT WAS ALL A LIE WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL US THAT THEY JUST LET US BELIEVE THIS CREEPY OLD MAN WAS TOBEY'S DAD AND THAT MEANS HIS LAST NAME ISN'T EVEN LI SO WHO ARE TOBEY'S PARENTS WHY CAN'T WE KNOW FATKAT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CLOSE DOWN BECAUSE I NEED SOME ANSWERS RIGHT NOW."

Did anyone else realize Kong Li was only tricking Tobey?! Because I was pretty sold that he was telling the truth. ;-;
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

This is Late and Awkward, But About "Origins"... Empty Re: This is Late and Awkward, But About "Origins"...

Post by Chezberryz456 21st August 2012, 5:28 pm

Hey!
I was totally shocked when I read this... I really believed that Kong Li was Tobey's dad when I saw it... But now... Wow. I guess I can understand that he could trick them all like that... But didn't Nana say it was true? I'm sure she did, so then it must have been, surely? Because she wouldn't have lied about that..

Although, I think it made it a whole lot more interesting with Kong Li being Tobey's dad... (as well as creepy and weird) so I'd be just a little bit sad if that was true!

Wiki isn't always reliable (even though I use it for everything) but I'm really confused now... I need answers now too!
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

This is Late and Awkward, But About "Origins"... Empty Re: This is Late and Awkward, But About "Origins"...

Post by ThaliaAnderson 21st August 2012, 8:44 pm

I know, right? I need to rewatch it, but the episodes aren't anywhere online and no reruns on tv. :/ I'm craving ThreeD and now I need to go back and make sure that I'm not crazy, or maybe probe that I am because I believed Kong Li. I don't remember if Nana said anything about it, but...wait, she HAD to have, because she's the one who told them about Tobey's mother being banished, right?

Oh my goodness, I need to rewatch this episode SOMEHOW!
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 22nd August 2012, 12:17 am

Okay, but I DID find the Bottomless Soup episode!

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/three_delivery_episode_102.html

No joke, I started to cry when I realized it was a full episode. I miss ThreeD so much!
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 22nd August 2012, 2:11 am

I'm craving it so badly too. I haven't seen a whole episode for over a year now... And for some reason the link doesn't work D: (Maybe it won't work because England has a different address to the site..)

But yeh, I'm sure Nana told Tobey about his mum which made me think it was true. But I do also need to watch it to check this theory... if you ever find the episode please link it! Hopefully it should work...
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 22nd August 2012, 8:42 am

If you google "three delivery episodes", it should be the second result. D: I hope you can find it and watch it--it was so comforting to see it again! It's the Bottomless Soup episode. I was cracking up at all of the jokes--I missed them so much!

"Wu's Garden. Where the food is...Wooooooonderful."
And Sid's voice, OHMYGOSH. *swoon*

I think you're right about Nana. Maybe I'll get rich someday and be able to blow thirty bucks on the episodes on iTunes. :/ Or someone will get me an iTunes giftcard which is highly unlikely. But I'll link it if I ever find it!
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 24th August 2012, 5:11 pm

Hmm, I did try but I can't find any episodes to watch that aren't free.... Which is such a shame D: All I can get is the short clips on YouTube...

So are we saying that we don't believe wiki, and do still think that Kong Li is actually Tobey's dad?
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 24th August 2012, 7:12 pm

Oh man, that sucks! I'm sorry. D:

I don't know. ;-; I always thought it was strange that Kong Li's (who is older than Nana) son would be younger than Nana's grandson. Plus his wife was really super young-looking. But I don't know why Nana would say all that about his mother being banashed when Kong Li got mad at her if it wasn't true. Unless Kong Li had been planning this a long time and tracked Nana into thinking it was the truth, too. But then again, how would Nana really know all that, because it's not like she and Kong Li talked about it after Tobey came to the orphanage...

Ugh, I just need to find a way to see it again. For now, I'm believing wiki, but I'm too confused for that to be of much worth. ._. What about you?
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 24th August 2012, 7:30 pm

Well because I've believed it was true for so long I find it so weird to think Kong Li was lying (even though he does that like 24/7), but I suppose it doesn't add up with everyone's ages... I could understand a whole lot better if Tobey was his grandson or something... but I just don't know what to think. But how would Nana know about Tobey being Kong Li's son anyway if they hated each other? Because I really don't expect she'd have bumped into him one day when he's pushing the pram around Chinatown.

But also Kong Li had the photo of Tobey, in which he looked about 5ish (if I remember correctly)... So I do wonder how he would have got that. Unless he burgled Wu's just to steal it...

I don't have a clue what to think. This new information is messing with my head and it's hard to think straight about it. But I just don't think Nana would have lied about something like that.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 27th August 2012, 10:33 pm

Owww, my heeeeadddddd. ._.
This would have been so much easier if they just gave us a second season. ;-;
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 28th August 2012, 12:42 am

I know right... Maybe when you get rich and famous you should spend that 30 bucks on getting the producers to make a second series, or even one more episode to explain things so our poor minds can finally rest. Haha.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 29th August 2012, 3:18 am

Hahah, of course, when I'm rich and famous. (; It'll be the first thing I do, I promise!
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 2nd September 2012, 12:31 am

Haha. I will too, if I ever get rich and famous then I'll do that too. d: At least then there would be more chance of us understanding what was going on in that last episode...
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Characters :: Tobey Li

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum