Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia]

3 posters

:: Discussions :: Fanart

Go down

I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia] Empty I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia]

Post by AlixRobinson 2nd June 2010, 7:10 am

This is the product of utter boredom and the fact that I found a very nice base to use. A little drabble popped into my head while doing this, so I typed it onto the picture.

This is for Thalia because I made her a Sid/Brynn base for her birthday, but it was bloody and depressing. So I decided to go with something else. I hope you like it, Thalia I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia] 415442

I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia] Sid_an10

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia] Empty Re: I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia]

Post by ThaliaAnderson 3rd June 2010, 12:57 am

Your bases and drabbles make me giggle, I hope you know. XD

I hope you like it, Thalia

Gahhh you know that I love all the random Synn crap that you do for me! It makes me smile and you know /just/ how to write them better than I do to make me gigglelol at the cheesy-ness of it, hahah.

*saves to computer into the new Synn folder I have been forced to make because of yooooooou*

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia] Empty Re: I Won't Let You Let Me Go [Wee Gift for Thalia]

Post by AlixRobinson 3rd June 2010, 2:58 am

...why are they barefoot?
*headdesk*

I'm really glad you like it. Brynn's hair killed me inside because I couldn't get the gosh darn color right.

Haha, yay, Synn folder xD

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 22nd June 2010, 9:45 am

I was going to wonder about them having barefeet.... hehe. XD

But wow, this was so good. I was thinking of Synn initially, like I was well trained to do so. XD (If you don't get this phrase then I probably worded it wrong, sorry. Lick )

But this was so not overly romantic, but a sweet sort of romantic. I don't make much sense, do I? No Even the emoticons think so.... Suspect Don't give me that face... Twisted Evil Ok that's downright evil.... Evil or Very Mad No wait, that's evil.

Anyway, my idiocy aside, I really liked this Alix!! I thought it was extremely interesting how the two had almost no facial expression, but the words conveyed them very well. Plus the picture itself showed emotion. Wow, I'm still stunned. What a Face
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down