Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piece of the Storm [RR]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Piece of the Storm [RR] Empty Piece of the Storm [RR]

Post by ThaliaAnderson 7th May 2010, 5:54 am

You guys can continue. I'll post when I actually am not... having writer's block, hahah.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Piece of the Storm [RR] Empty Re: Piece of the Storm [RR]

Post by Claire 9th May 2010, 7:23 am

Hey, anybody want me to post all the 45 pages I have? Would that help? Or would that just take up space? Because once I look at the end of those 45 pages I can tell what happened afterwards...so yeah...It depends on what you, the people want!!
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 10th May 2010, 12:05 am

I don't think we have enough space to do that. I'd have to buy more space then. It's best if we just pick up where we left off.
Though I'm sure Alix would appreicate it if you sent her those for her rewrite.

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th May 2010, 1:42 pm

I remember where we left off, so i'll start:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sid and Brynn stood up, then separated in two different directions, in an attempt to confuse the shape shifter. It worked, and it looked around frantically for someone to crush. Brynn ran to Barney and Ashliegh, then rasped hurriedly,

"Come on! let's get out of here!"

Wordlessly, the two nodded, then jumped up. Sid was distracting the shifter, then when Brynn whistled, he ran over, and with a dragon kick, busted down the door. Brynn then remembered how they ended up in this situation and screamed,

"Sid no!" as she said that, water immediatly flooded the room they were in.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 11th May 2010, 2:02 am

The torrential rapids then flooded the room, engulfing everything, including the shapeshifter. Sid and Brynn both knew that it would pop up again, but they tried to look on the bright side. At least it wouldn't come at them now. They had a chance to get Barney and Ashleigh to safety, while dealing with the rush of water.

Were there any exits to this place? It sure didn't look like it. The level of liquid kept on rising and rising, higher and higher. It was getting difficult to think clearly. Barney was shocked slightly unconscious, so Ashleigh had to help him stay afloat. She would be sure to give him some punishment later, if they got out of yet another mess they were in.

It was looking pretty hopeless for the kids. Brynn and Sid dove into the water to try and find an exit, a window or a door to break down. If they weren't careful, they could let more water in. A window suddenly broke due to pressure and more streams burst in, creating even more problems.

As the red-haired girl's eyes started to droop in exhaustion, she swore she heard an explosion, and she awaited the predetermined rush of water to follow...she felt like she was on solid ground a few minutes later, but her vision was blurry save for some crimson locks and a dark sapphire-aquamarine colored strands...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 11th May 2010, 2:10 am

A forcefield like bubble surrounded the four helpless teens, and peircing red eyes were seen in the rushing water as the bubble dissapeared when it had the kids.

Sue, still sobbing hysterically over her brother's loss, and Jake, who was standing, in a state of shock, both gasped when a force field appeared before them then dropped a drenched Sid, Brynn, Barney, and Ashliegh. But what shocked them both thoroughly was who was there - a soaked to the skin flame colored demon wolf recognized as Gary Wolff and a voclaiod(?) Kyoki. Both were shaking with exhaustion and the cold water.

While Kyoki made sure the kids were okay and safe, Gary was shaking water from his pelt. Even through the situation, he playfully walked up to Sue, then shook himself dry, soaking Sue completely. She squealed then pushed him away, but then hugged him tightly, so happy he was okay.

"Well, now that we're all here." Jake cleared his throat, glaring at Gary and Kyoki, "Why are you two here?!"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 11th May 2010, 3:02 am

Star, it is "vocaloid". No worries, I misspell that myself at times. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh? I was not needed to save these drowning kids? Oh alright, I guess I'll restart time and let them go swimming with the fishes." Her tone was sarcastic and had a sadistic humor to it. A dark grin stayed plastered on her face as Kyoki simply stared at Jake. It seemed it was giving Jake the same shivers he felt when Raiko glared at him.

The mentioned auburn-blue haired one walked up to the cyborg. ".....Baka....what were you thinking, if you something was in that empty jar-head of your's...dummy." He raised his arm, and a few people just about ran up to him in protest, to stop him from doing anything. He patted the dark blue hair quite awkwardly, but she knew that he was conveying affection in his own way. "...if you are hurt, I'm the one that has to deal with you..."
*shot* for Raiko and Kyoki. Twisted Evil
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 11th May 2010, 3:24 am

"Is that alright for you cousin?" Gary smirked, returned human and patted him on the back. "You're not the boss man around here bud."

Jake frowned, and a growling sound could be heard deep within the older boys' throat. Sid, helping Sue up and giving her a hug, tensed up slightlly at the exchange between the demons. Everyone except Sid seemed to forget that it was indeed Jake who originally joined forces with Kong Li and tried to kill his little sister, and Brynn. He was also much older, a 20 year old boy, no man, he was no longer a boy. He was capable of seriously hurting Gary, who had some muscle but most of it was from him being a demon. Even though they were kin, there was some serious tension between Gary and Jake. The red-headed demon was still upset for his cousin hurting his love, Sue Yi.

"Now that that's out of the way!" Jake grunted angrily. "Let us go find the rest of the citizens and defeat Kong Li!"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 11th May 2010, 3:37 am

Brynn reached around and squeezed water out of her hair, letting it drip to the floor. What had once been a dry room had been tainted with stains of water beneath the feet of the six arriving teenagers, scaring the daylights out of Sue and Jake.

"Where are we going?" Gary asked in an attempt to get up-to-speed on the situation.

Jake looked around, as if an answer might pop up from the air, then shrugged. "I don't know," he admitted. "We haven't been here that long. Basically, those two got swept away in the flood," he gestured to a still wet Sid and Brynn, "and Sue and I wound up in here. Next thing we know is ten minutes later, we're all back together again, but essentially in the same place we started." Jake sighed, obviously pissed at not having gotten anything at all accomplished in the last half hour.

"At least we know about the booby traps now," Brynn pointed out, trying to be helpful. Jake simply looked up and glared.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing," Sid muttered, taking out his phone and pressing a few buttons, trying to get a hold of Tobey and the other group. He muttered something and threw the phone down. "It's dead," he groaned. "Soaked to the brim with water."

Brynn pulled hers out and frowned, realizing the same had happened to hers. She slipped it back into her pocket and asked Sue if she would make the call to the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's twenty?!

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 11th May 2010, 3:55 am

lol, yep. Piece of the Storm [RR] 950998 i really should rewrite new bios for Jake and Gary, I'll do it after i make pictures for them. Gary has a bit of a new design, only his clothes and a new birthmark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue pulled out her phone, and smiled when she saw her phone was still working. "Yeah, my phone is working fine! Let me call Tobey." sue dialed his number and put it to her ear when it started ringing.

After the first five rings, Tobey asnwered. "Hey Sue, what's up? I don't have time, we have to keep moving!"

"Im sorry Tobey, it'll only be a second. What are you up to?"

"We're making our way inside the warehouse. There's been a few booby traps, but not many. We fought a couple of shifters on the way but we're making progress." Tobey reported.

Sue nodded. "Okay. We - i mean Kyoki, Gary, Brynn and Sid - rescued Barney and Ashleigh. We are just about to get the rest of the citizens."

"Wait, Gary and Kyoki?!"

"They came and rescue Brynn and Sid after rescueing Barney and Ashleigh."

"Okay, later, i'll report to you later."

"Okay, bye." Sue hung up. "Lets go."
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 11th May 2010, 4:10 am

"I'm going to go to the other group, to even things out." Kyoki stated firmly.

"Oh? And how are you going to get there?" Raiko asked. He was returned with an exasperated look.

"I thought you were supposed to be smart...you're going to teleport me there."

"Yeah, but that warehouse they're talking about can be one in 12. They have twelve warehouses in this city."

"I'll be able to detect them once I get close! That isn't a problem!"

"Alright then. Go away." The blue haired one grinned peevishly before summoning a transmutation symbol from the ground. A circle appeared underneath his partner's feet, a cylinder of yellow light engulfed her, then dissapating into the air with flair.

"You know....that would've really helped a while ago..." Sid frowned.
Hold up. What have I done? Raiko was with Tobey's group....argh....I guess we can say he randomly teleported. He has those powers after all. Twisted Evil 8)
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 15th May 2010, 4:44 am

"I guess I'll go with her." Gary suggested, and Sue playfully punched him in the arm.

"if you leave i'll kick your butt so hard you have to sit on your eyes!" Sue threatened, grinning.

"Okay okay!" Gary laughed nervously, lifting his hands to protect himself. "Now, lets go rescue the other siblings!"

"Um smart one it's flooding." Sid pointed to the warehouse, leaking with water.

"Then it's likely in another warehouse big bro Yi." Gary smirked, making Sid growl with annoyance.

"Stop it!" Sue cried. "Lets just go without any fighting!"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 18th May 2010, 4:35 am

Hm....what else?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 15th July 2010, 6:21 pm

aw. my charries are gone. sad face. i have no idea whats going on!!!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 15th July 2010, 6:32 pm

oh man we haven't touched this in months. LOL

well you can have your charries reappear and help everyone.

they split into two groups, one to find out where Kong Li is and get the cookbook, the other to rescue Wunta...

i really don't remember what else lol i have to go back and read it over.

OH BUT KELSI IS STILL HERE
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 15th July 2010, 6:42 pm

oh well if its dead then i dont think ill do anything lol
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 15th July 2010, 6:49 pm

lawl x3 do you wanna bring it back?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 4:05 am

not really cuz i have no idea whats going on and.....i cant fit my charries in anymore lol. thanks for the offer though
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 16th July 2010, 5:06 am

Kelsi was running around in here... somewhere. XD Not sure where she went. In fact, I don't even know what's going on, hahaha.

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 5:37 am

yeah it changed so much since the last time i saw it
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 16th July 2010, 2:40 pm

you should do the new one - A day at the beach. thats the active one.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 6:55 pm

i would but i kinda like to jump in at the beginning and that ones already really far along. im picky about joining round robins lol
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 18th July 2010, 5:10 pm

Oh great, yet another RR that is left on a cliffhanger. What do we do NOW?! XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 18th July 2010, 8:24 pm

transfer over to "A Day at the Beach" and hope that it gets finished???
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 18th July 2010, 8:43 pm

maybe we can finish this...???
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content