Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII

3 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy VII Empty Final Fantasy VII

Post by ThaliaAnderson 9th July 2010, 8:12 pm

For Star. (:

There isn't any version of FF (except FFIII) avaliable for the DS. Square Enix doesn't tend to release FF games to Nintendo products - they only just began giving them to Microsoft for the X-Box consoles this year, when they released FFXIII. So, all FF games go to Sony products (PlayStation consoles). Most of the games you can play on PS2, because you can play PS1 games on it. However, if you can play the newest releases, FFXIII, soon to be FFXVI, and also the "classics" (FFVII/FFVIII) on the PS3.

Why are they fighting?
--In the Advent Children movie (which is what you're watching), Kadaj and his gang are trying to free Jenova, aka, the "head" (XD), to free Sephiroth, aka the villians. So, Kadaj sends Loz (the dude you see beating up on Tifa) to get Marlene (the little girl), because he's wanting to get Cloud to come try and rescue them. Tifa's trying to protect Marlene, while Loz is trying to... well, kidnap her. In which, a fight shall ensue.

Who's the girl?
--Marlene Wallace - Barrett's adopted daughter. She lives with Cloud and Tifa in the upstairs part of Tifa's bar when Barrett is away, with Denzel, who is the other orphan that Cloud and Tifa look after (and the little boy you see at the end of that clip). (I'm sorry Star, but Reno/Tifa is FAR from canon, hahah)

What happens to Tifa?
--She gets knocked out and beaten up by Loz? What else is there to say? XD
Oh, like, what happens AFTER? Ah. (:
Cloud finds her in the church - he has a Geostigma attack (Geostigma is the disease that most of the townfolk are infected with), and he passes out. Reno and Rude then drag them back to their house and wait patiently for them to wake up (and when Cloud wakes, the first thing out of Reno's mouth is, "Dude, you were heavy.")

If you want to watch the movie, you don't really have to know much about FFVII, except that Zack and Aerith are dead, both, according to Cloud, are his fault. So he emos the entire movie pretty much. And Sephiroth is the bad guy, who had been "vanquished", but not really. Marlene gives a great little introduction to the series in the very beginning so you're not entirely confused. I have the entire movie in English (Advent Children Complete FTW!) if anybody wants to watch. (:

And let me know if you have other questions! FFVII isn't my forte... FFX is, hahah. XD But unfortunately, not a lot of character reps come from that game. Only Tobey, hahah.

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 6th August 2010, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Empty Re: Final Fantasy VII

Post by WolfieStar 9th July 2010, 8:30 pm

My head is spinning so much info...

Ah I see. I don't have many consoles (actually, only one, the Nintendo DS xD lawl I don't have anything.) is it a good game?

I did mean after the fight, and man does she have some skills! XD lawl

-starts jumping up and down- it could be canon! It could be! Cause he carries Tifa back to her home/bar (are they doing the same thing as TD? Their house is their buisness lawl) and don't tell me that Rude carried her! I don't wanna hear it! Leave me in my messed up fantasies!

Thank you for the info! Is the movie on YouTube?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 9th July 2010, 8:33 pm

Hate to ruin your party, but Rude IS the one carrying Tifa. Reno lugs Cloud, hahah.

And no, not the entire movie. But I have the links to where you can watch it/download it. And if you don't want it taking up space on your harddrive, you could just download it, watch that part, and then delete it or something.
http://filefront.com/user/Grei­­vingSoul

EDIT:
I don't know why it isn't showing the whole thing as being part of the URL... just copy+paste it into your address bar,
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 9th July 2010, 8:35 pm

-stops jumping-

ok now that was just plain mean, I got all excited and blah...

Oh! At least their in the same game/movie! What now?!
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 9th July 2010, 8:43 pm

It's not my fault that the girl from my favorite FFVII pairing is dead... and the other doesn't /technically/ exist.

BUT THEY'RE ADORABLE, NONETHELESS.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 9th July 2010, 8:51 pm

I know!!! And they act somewhat like Gary/Sue lol still is my fav /only/ pairing from FFXII
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 9th July 2010, 8:51 pm

FFVII, Star. XD FFXII is a WHOLE 'nother ballpark.

*stabs Basch and his evil twin*
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 9th July 2010, 9:01 pm

Ah , so this is 7. Ah....
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 9th July 2010, 9:06 pm

There are 13 FFs, soon to be 14. But 14 and 12 are online MMORPGS. (I'm a nerd, I know what this is.)

In terms of popularity, the most well-known/cosplayed FF is FFVII (check FF.net fanfics of FFVII, so MANY)

I can try to help answer any questions about characters you have, I'm great with characters.

Thalia, there was a funny pic on dA with Reno dragging Cloud while cursing, and Rude is in a happy place carrying Tifa. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 9th July 2010, 9:10 pm

Oh, and to answer your question about whether it's fun or not - I've never played any of the FFVII installments (except for a millisecond of Dirge of Cerberus), but it's the most loved FF game, so I'd say that it's fun.

You should check out FFX. ;D It's the greatest there is, in my opinion. Although FFXII is actually pretty fun (once you get over Basch and his evil twin, that is).

And Claire, there are WAY more than thirteen FFs.
And it's XI and XIV that are online. XII is for PS2.

I mean, if you're counting the games ALONE.
FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIII:Remade, FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVII:CC, FFVII:DoC, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXI, FFXII, FFXII:RW, FFXIII, FFvXIII, FFaXIII, FFXIV

THE LIST IS ENDLESS.
Not to mention Before Crisis, Last Order, Denzel on a way to a smile... anime spin-offs.
PLUS, NOT TO MENTION DISSIDIA AND FF:TACTICS.
*dies*
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 9th July 2010, 9:14 pm

True, True, I was talking about games by themselves. A lot of remakes and continuations of the popular ones.

And some crossover games like Dissidia.

Anime.....cosplay.....it has it's own universe. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th July 2010, 6:50 pm

Are Cloud and Tifa a canon couple? cause reading some fan fics, he seems really cool, but I still prefer Reno/Tifa. But Cloud/Tifa is nice also. Is it more canon than Reno/Tifa?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 10th July 2010, 10:25 pm

Cloud/Tifa is about the DEFINITION of canon in FFVII (or at least, the FFVII installments where Cloud is a main character). It's the most canon pairing in FFVII, while Reno/Tifa is on the other end of the crack scale. Even in Crisis Core, when you're playing as Zack and you meet Cloud, when he and Zack start talking, Cloud immediately starts talking about Tifa, and Zack tries to give him some "girl advice" about it. It's just a little upsetting, because after Zack dies, Cloud and Aerith find some weird love for each other through their fallen friend, and then of course, Sephiroth kills Aerith, and Cloud spends his time in Advent Children Complete emo-ing over it, and Tifa's all like, "WILL YOU PLEASE JUST WAKE UP FROM THIS EMO STATE AND REALIZE THAT WE ARE LIKE, MEANT TO BE?!"

It's pretty obvious that they're soulmates. XD So, to answer your question: yes. They are very, very canon.

You know, I'm just going to write like, a character chart or something out for you with terms and characters and places and all that sort of stuff. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 10th July 2010, 10:41 pm

Lawl I'm sorry, I knew they lived with each other, just didn't know if they were interested in each other. Sorry!

Lol I would still ask you stuff about charries even if you make that chart.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 11th July 2010, 1:42 am

OH SWEET!!!

I clicked the link, and you don't have to download it to watch it!!! Awesome!!! Final Fantasy VII 950998

EDIT: OH darn it's missing 2,3,4, and 8, oh well.

Last edited by WolfieStar on 11th July 2010, 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : OH darn it's missing 2,3,4, and 8, oh well.)
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum