Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Connections/Relations

+2
Claire
ThaliaAnderson
6 posters

Go down

Character Connections/Relations Empty Character Connections/Relations

Post by ThaliaAnderson 16th July 2010, 11:25 pm

I figured having one of these would make writing each other's characters a lot easier. You don't have to spill a character's entire past, present, and future, but it'd be good to have somewhere where others can see how your character reacts with the other members of the main ThreeD cast, and other OCs (if they talk to them in their personal fanfics). Because I know that I'm really bad at writing everyone else's charries in RRs and stuff, so I'd appreciate it if you guys did some of these, too. (:

I'll go first, because I started the topic. XD But I'm only doing this for characters Brynn interacts with in her personal fic. And I'm writing everything about those interactions, even if they're things I'd rather not mention. XD And you probably know what I mean by that, lawl. (Sid's paragraph is soooo long.)

Sue Yi: Brynn and Sue are really, really good friends, though not what you would call best friends (like how Brynn and Tyko are). Brynn obviously shares a room with Sue, and Sue is usually the person Brynn goes to when she needs to talk about hardcore girl problems. Because generally, Sue can tell very easily if Brynn is having an inner conflict. Sue helps Brynn to straighten things out in her own mind, and acts like a sort of conscience for her, helping to guide her where she should go. Usually, if Brynn is having serious issues about Sid, she'll go to Sue for help, because Sue seems to know everything about everyone, having been at Wu's the longest and interacting with the boys and Tyko longer than Brynn has.

Tobey Li: Brynn doesn't have much of a character relationship with Tobey. I'm sad to say they don't interact so much, not like Brynn does with the other characters. The only real connection that she has with Tobey is the fact that Tyko likes him, and Sid is best friends with him. Other than that, they don't talk much; except on a few occasions in random one shots that I've written where Tobey will sometimes talk to Brynn regarding Tyko.

Sid Yi: Well, at this point it's kind of hard not to know how Brynn interacts with Sid. XD She obviously really, really likes him as more than just a friend. Aside from that, they're really close friends and Sid would be considered Brynn's closest guy friend. He's really the only one she feels comfortable talking to about her parents and foster parents; especially after certain events in "Five Becomes Four". because Brynn is really shy about talking about things in her past, it's a big deal that she can talk to him about. In her fic, he's the first one to ask about her parents and Brynn surprises herself by finding that she doesn't avoid the question. However, on another note, because Brynn likes him so much she also finds it difficult to just strike up a conversation with him - he usually has to start a convo. Brynn is fifteen in her fic (something that I changed after rereading the fic today and noticing that some things I said made no sense with her being fourteen), but she's never really dated and/or liked anybody before. Regardless, the way she feels about Sid is kind of... a lot. (And I'm ignoring the awkward that I feel while writing this XD) When something important happens in her fic that marks the turning point of things, she spends a lot of time thinking about how much she cares about him. Now is a good time to mention that I am not good at writing normal crushes. No, my characters always have hyped emotions that tend to skip that whole normal stage of just liking somebody. XD Therefore, it's safe to say that Brynn really does love Sid, and is heartbroken when these events occur.
Now is also a good time to mention that they don't ever get together in the fic, so don't get your hopes up, eh? Wink

Tyko Shen: Well, needless to say, Brynn and Tyko are practically inseparable. They're extremely close and talk about practically everything, except that Brynn finds she doesn't talk too much about her actual feelings for Sid around Tyko as much as she does with Sue. But that's mostly because Tyko just loves to tease Brynn about her crush, even though it's pretty much equal with Tyko's crush. XD Brynn and Tyko are pretty much in the same boat, because during Brynn's fic Tyko had only been in Chinatown herself for a few months (who knows if this is cronologically accurate with Alix's fic - a space-time continuom separate the fics XD), so they get close quite fast because they're the two newbies at Wu's, who haven't known the others their entire lives. They have a lot in common, and they help to balance each other a lot, because of Brynn's natural careful side and common sense and Tyko's daredevil personality in trying to get Brynn to try new things she isn't used to doing.

Barney Wu: It probably would surprise most of you, but out of everyone at Wu's, Brynn has the best relationship with Barney. It's not so evident early in her fic, but later on she gets more and more comfortable talking to Barney about pretty much everything (this doesn't include much of her parents, mind you, but a lot having to do with her foster parents), even how she feels about Sid. This is mostly because Barney talks a lot to Brynn about Ashleigh. I'm not sure why Barney finds Brynn as a good person to talk to - I think it might be because 1) he doesn't want to talk about his feelings with any of the guys XD, 2) it'd probably be weird talking to Sue about it, because she previously had a crush on him herself and 3) if he talked to Tyko about it, she'd probably use it as blackmail to try and work her matchmaking ways and get he and Ashleigh together. Brynn is the most down-to-earth option, I guess. XD Barney becomes like an older brother figure to Brynn, because he's two years older than she is and because of how easily they talk to each other. If I had to guess at it (I obviously don't own Barney, therefore what I say is my own opinion), Brynn would probably be his closest friend out of the Wu's gang (Ashleigh doesn't count here). Near the end of Brynn's fic, after a ton of crap happens, there comes a point where he's just so glad to see her that he hugs her and doesn't let go for a solid minute. I think it's that point that seals their friendship and the fact that they treat each other so closely as family - Brynn and Barney having been only children, and the ones that they consider to be 'family', while everyone else is that 'just a friend'.

Whew, that's about it. Just the five main charries Brynn interacts with. I'm not really putting adults, because Brynn doesn't have a 'bond' with any of them really, and Ashleigh isn't in the fic long enough to have a long character relation. Let's just say that Brynn has a hard time seeing Ashleigh's character without seeing how Barney feels about her, too. And that's about it. XD

So, please, if you guys can do these too, it'd make writing RRs so much easier! =D Please and thank you!

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Character Connections/Relations Empty Re: Character Connections/Relations

Post by Claire 17th July 2010, 12:00 am

[/b]Kyoki Natsuko:[b] She doesn't think much of Sid, seeing as he broke her very best friend's heart, but she doesn't exactly hate him, she just hates just about everything he does. Brynn...she thinks she's smart. Just about it. Tobey=definite monkey/trickster archetype to her, but she's amused. Tyko: she wishes she would just be more open. But thinks of her as alright. Barney: a complete idiot that can't do anything right and doesn't admit to his mistakes. Ashleigh: quiet, but still a good human. Sue: nice, smart, wise. Generally thinks of her as a good friend. (As long as she doesn't touch her Raiko. XD)

Gary: adorable little wolf with hard past. But she ensures that if he keeps going on then his future will be filled with unending happiness. *wink wink*
Angel: *glomp!* FRIEND>>..... XD Best one.
Rina: ABSOLUTE BEST FRIEND. Like, she'll chop off her legs if she tried to run away. XD
Raiko: Love since the French Revolution. Ahahaha, actually, I trying to figure out how far back I want her crush to be. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 17th July 2010, 12:00 am

Oh darn I forgot Raiko. Darn university computers. I'll have to go tomorrow.... XP
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 17th July 2010, 12:11 am

okay i think im only gonna do Rina's in this comment.

Rina
Sue: Theyre pretty close. They talk about alot and relate to eachother well. Rina admires her emotional and physical strength.
Tobey: He's like her little brother. She loves him to death and likes to bust his chops alot. they get into some crazy stuff together
Sid: Former crush. she's still close to him though. like it's always been just without the crushness....
Kelsi: one best friend. theyve known eachother for a long time and are the same species. They're pretty much sisters. Sometimes Kelsi is Rina's "mom" figure.
Ross: older brother figure. she makes fun of him but couldnt imagine life without him. she goes to him with major problems. Acts like the "dad" figure sometimes.
Rush: he's the boyfriend obviously. she talks to him about everything and knows everything about him
Kyoki: absolute best friend. loves her and goes to her with everything as well. would never try to run away
Raiko: she doesnt have much of a relationship with him
Brynn: used to envy her close bond with Sid but now really admires her and is slowly bonding with her
Tyko: not much of a relationship but thinks she's funny
Barney: she thinks hes kinda dense but she thinks hes pretty cool
Gary: is really close with him. He comes to her for advice. They like to joke and laugh together. Share the same compassion for animals

am i forgetting someone?

Last edited by swim2live on 6th August 2010, 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 17th July 2010, 1:06 am

Gary Wolff

Sue Yi: (nearly everyone loves Garue so you should know by now xD) she is his best friend, and secret crush, though at times he flirts with her. She used to have a crush on Chris, but now even she likes him. He doesn't feel uncomfortable talking to her about his past, and his feelings. He highly respects her for her willpower and physical strength. But he has once seen her cry, but he didn't know what to do and couldn't help her. Since they he tries not to upset her at all, and they have gotten closer. She was the first person he met, and he believes in 'love at first sight', and their relationship has grown ever since.

Sid Yi: he hates him deeply. Doesn't even talk to him, and whenever he sees him he tries to better than him, and tries to beat him in fighting, but Sid always seems to win. Sid have even threatened him many times, and their relationship is going downhill.

Tobey Li: He is Gary's good friend, and they both enjoy pulling pranks on everyone, but mostly Sid. Gary usually goes to him for cheering up, or talking 'guy' problems.

Brynn Thamason: Gary's second best friend. They both made a 'red head pact', and agree not to reveal 'dirt' about each other. He constantly teases her about her crush about Sid, but they joke around alot.

Tyko Shen: Gary's good friend, but he is becoming closer with her. Sometimes they talk to each other about their crushes.

Kyoki Likes and respects her knoledge, and talks to her for her evergrowing wisdom.

Raiko he only respects him, doesn't really like him though.

Barney incompident idiot. Hates a bit since Sue originally had a crush on him.

Rush a really good 'guy' friend who he likes to hang out. they fight, but are still good friends.

Rina, Kelsi, and Ross he doens't know much about yet.

EDIT: Oh my, i just realized Gary's only good friend is Sue and Brynn...he has trust issues...
EDITEDIT: Updated Tyko's cause I realized that they are friends XD and made one for Rush.

Last edited by WolfieStar on 22nd July 2010, 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 18th July 2010, 3:00 am

okay it's Rush's turn

Rush
Sue: He thinks she's cool and sometimes goes to her for advice about Rina. Only when other people have nothing helpful to say
Tobey: He likes Tobey but Rush thinks he's a bit of a target for his sarcastic remarks.
Sid: Used to hate him but once Rina had them make up, Rush realized Sid was actually really cool and the two are slowly starting to bond.
Kelsi: His closest friend that's a girl (besides Rina). She's the third person he goes to for "Rina" advice.
Ross: They're really close and like to bug eachother. He's one of his best friends. Second person Rush goes to for advice. Brothers practically
Rina: The girlfriend. The best friend. Need I go through this again?
Kyoki: He thinks she's really cool and admires her wisdom. The first person he goes to for advice
Raiko: His absolute best friend. He was kinda forced by Rina to like Raiko but it turned out well. They make fun of eachother and the other OCs together
Brynn: Thinks she's nice and cool. They make small talk on rare occasions
Tyko: Thinks she's hilarious and awesome. Rush would like to become better friends with her.
Barney: Thinks he's an idiot and likes to rudely make fun of him
Gary: One of his best friends. They have the same humor. They are really close

Last edited by swim2live on 6th August 2010, 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 18th July 2010, 5:15 pm

Raiko and Rush are supposed to be best buds since their girlfriends are!!! XD They're both sarcastic anyway. XDTHey laugh at each other. *shot*
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 18th July 2010, 8:16 pm

Then that's what they are! *edits*
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 18th July 2010, 11:09 pm

sorry to drown u guys again with my characters

Kelsi
Sue: They talk alot and enjoy eachother's company. They get along well. Kelsi feels like Sue is almost a sister but not quite yet
Tobey: Her little brother. She hasn't known him long but loves and protects him (whenever necessary). They joke and laugh alot.
Sid: Thinks he's cool but doesn't talk to him too much. they do make small talk on occasion
Rina: Her closest girl friend. Acts like an older sister since Rina's the youngest one of the foursome. Sometimes acts like her mom also.
Ross: Her boyfriend and absolute best friend. They've known and loved eachother so long.
Rush: Her second closest guy friend. She thinks he's really funny and loves him in a family way
Kyoki: A very close friend. She appreciates Kyoki befriending Rina aand admires her wisdom and compassion
Raiko: She thinks he would be really cool if she actually talked to him
Brynn: Thinks she's sensible and really admires that. She likes some of the bizarre dishes that Brynn makes but not alot of them
Tyko: Thinks she's funny but can go a little over the top sometimes. Kelsi likes that Tyko loves Tobey
Gary: Really close. They like to make fun of eachother in a brother-sister way. She can identify with his painful past and having an evil father

i always save Ross for last Wink

Last edited by swim2live on 6th August 2010, 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 18th July 2010, 11:37 pm

KYOKI GETS MORE FRIENDS THAN RAIKO! Laughs. XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 19th July 2010, 5:27 am

didnt she already have more friends? lol
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 19th July 2010, 5:51 am

last one i promise

Ross
Sue: They make small talk on occasion but aren't really friends
Tobey: One of his best friends. They get into more trouble than Tobey and Rina
Sid: He thinks he's really cool and talks with him quite often.
Rina: Loves her like a sister. He appreciates that she trusts him so much and does whatever he can to keep her happy. Acts like her dad sometimes. Thinks of her as family.
Kelsi: Do we really have to go through this again?
Rush: His closest guy friend of course.
Kyoki: Doesn't talk with her all that often but when he does, he enjoys her company
Raiko: Talks with him very seldomly. Ross fears Raiko might kill him if he bugs him too much
Brynn: Doesn't have much of a relationship with her but thinks she's pretty cool
Tyko: Thinks she's alot of fun and brings alot of comedy relief. Loves to discuss Star
Trek with her
Gary: They're pretty close but they don't have a whole lot in common. They're still friends though

Last edited by swim2live on 6th August 2010, 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 19th July 2010, 11:42 pm

Aw....I think Raiko would enjoy Ross's company. He isn't as annoying/arrogant like Sid/Tobey/Gary/Jake.......oh man, Raiko hates a majority of the boy population..... XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 20th July 2010, 4:09 am

hmmm maaaybe. but Ross has a very Tobey-like personality but i think his maturity depends on who he's around so maybe Raiko would like him. idk its up to u, Claire
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 20th July 2010, 9:44 am

This looks like fun. I'll do this... tomorrow. When it isn't almost midnight and my brain isn't high on Star Trek.

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 20th July 2010, 6:40 pm

i just remembered that Tyko loves Star Trek.....well so does Ross.....*changes character relation*
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 20th July 2010, 11:52 pm

Sure Alix, sure..... XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 21st July 2010, 3:53 am

STAR TREK OWNS, OKAY?

DON'T JUDGE.

*grumbles defensively to self*

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 22nd July 2010, 5:05 am

Alright, I guess I'll go on and do it for Tyko now.

Sue Yi: When Tyko first arrived at Wu's, Sue was wary of her. She thought Tyko could have been a spy of Kong Li's and was not immediately trusting. In fact, she was rude to Tyko. However, after Tyko finally proved that she was in fact innocent of any allegations that Sue accused her of, the two became friends. They stayed up too late talking about celebrities and clothes, they'd sneak downstairs for ice cream, and they honestly liked each other, though that could have had something to do with the fact that they were the only girls the other honestly knew.

Tobey Li: Tyko liked him almost immediately, after he let her ride on his handle bars during a rain storm on her first day in town. They get along well and have the same basic interests. They like pranks, they like annoying others, and Tyko thinks of him as her very best guy friend. She has issues coming to terms with the fact that she actually likes him, and it takes convincing from Brynn to prove to her that she thinks of him as more than a friend.

Sid Yi: Tyko doesn't like Sid. At all. In fact, it's on the very brink of hatred. She probably would have already punched him in the face if she didn't have Brynn there to stop her. Her reason for hating Sid? Well, Tyko loves Brynn. Brynn loves Sid. Therefore, in Brynn's eyes, she'd almost always choose Sid over Tyko. Tyko, who was taught by her older brother that friendship was more important than air to a human being, was heartbroken over Brynn's choice, leading her to hate Sid, if only to get her best friend back.

Brynn Thamason: Tyko adores her and would do anything for her. They can talk about anything together and have the best relationship out of any of Tyko's other contacts. They're truly best friends. Tyko feels left out whenever Brynn is with Sid or Sue or anyone else because she has a tendency to get very jealous.

Barney Wu: The two liked each other almost since the beginning. Despite the fact that Barney thinks she's too loud and Tyko thinks he's too normal, the two find things to talk about.

Ashleigh Hui: The two are pretty close - Ashleigh will give Tyko piggy-back rides if begged long enough, haha.
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 24th March 2011, 9:48 pm

Hey, I got your email Character Connections/Relations 415442
But, I'm not to sure that I get what you want us to do... Question
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content