Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return RR

4 posters

Go down

The Return RR Empty The Return RR

Post by WolfieStar 2nd August 2010, 3:14 am

Welll, I saw Thalia and Marcie discussing this, and after talking about it in the crackbox, Thalia and I decided to do it. If you have better names for this, please let me know and I'll change the topic name.

We all got this from Thalia's One Shot 'Hear Me Now' so you should read that and the responces.

Lets do this! The Return RR 950998

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright morning sunlight leaked through the curtains, and landed on the couples eyes. Gary grunted angrily, narrowing his good eye, trying to get his burn away from the sun, his scar still causing him pain after all these years. But he breathed out contently when he felt his wife snuggle up closer to his chest. He stoked her hair, enjoying sleeping late with her.

But it was cut short as there was a melody of squealing as their twins Liang and Samantha pounced on the bed and attack their parents. Sue was startled awake, and Gary laughed loudly and wrestled playfully with his son. Sam was more gentle, and simply sat on her mother's stomach proudly. Sue purred with the joy of being woken up to her children, and ran her fingers through her daughter's silk like red hair, the same fiery red as her father's. Her emerald eyes glistened with joy as she curled up under the covers besides Sue.

Liang was a bit different. He had his mother's raven hair, yet a forelock the color of his father's. It was quite odd and rare, but Gary loved that, having a child that stands out. Sue, not so much. Liang was jumping on the bed, and Gary was seeing if he could catch him with one arm.

Sam grunted angrily and sat up. "Leave me and mommy alone furball!"

Liang stopped in mid jump, landing on his butt and glancing at his sister. "I'm not bothering mommy, I'm playing with Daddy."

"Noooo." Sam shook her head. "You're bothering us!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Sue rolled her eyes and rolled out of bed, ignoring the twins as they went into a full blown fight. Gary was the innocent bystander, trying to calm down his children. He looked at his wife, and asked,

"Sid and Brynn are coming over today aren't they?"

Sue nodded, stretching. Gary noticed a small buldge on her stomach, and couldn't help but smile. "I'll give them a call now. I think Ian's coming over, and Saddie."

Sam and Liang stopped fighting and looked at her, their expressions bright. "Oh yay Ian's coming!" Liang cheered.

"And it'll be so fun to see Saddie!" Sam closed her eyes. "She's adorable, and so fun to play with!"

Sue and Gary chuckled. "They'll be coming in an hour, I know that. I'll just call to make sure their coming." Sue told them, then took the house phone and dialed her brother's number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thalia go type now, cause you promised! >D

Last edited by WolfieStar on 3rd August 2010, 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

The Return RR Empty Re: The Return RR

Post by ThaliaAnderson 2nd August 2010, 4:09 am

I did promise.
Why did I do such an idiotic thing? *slams head against table*

I can't hide the Synn any longer. XD

The morning was peaceful in the Yi home. As usual.

Though the house was bigger (courtesy of the late Mr. and Mrs. Thamason), it didn't have many bedrooms. The current guestroom had yet to be converted into a proper bedroom for a certain bubbly little red-head, so all there was was a master bedfroom for the heads of the home, and a room for a "nearly adult" (as he liked to put it) nine-year-old.

It was nine in the morning, and naturally the parents were up as their kids slept the morning away. They'd have to be woken soon--they were supposed to be leaving, on their way to visit the kids' aunt, uncle, and cousins who lived half an hour away.

Brynn had pulled her longer red hair up into a messy bun and she had to push stray hairs away as she leaned over her son's bed, shaking him away. "Ian, come up. It's time to get up. We're going to see Liang and Sam today."

Ian slowly opened his jet black eyes and stared up at his mother, in both annoyance and love. He sat up and, giving her a quick hug as he passed, bolted down the hallway into his baby sister's room. He reached into the crib and pulled the crazy little red-head out, while she squirmed, having been awake much too long without her parents noticing. He set her on her feet and pushed her hair out of her face as she toddled out of the room, in search or mother or father.

"Oh, no you don't," Sid laughed as he emerged from the master bedroom, scopping up the little girl as she tried to escape downstairs by herself. She squealed as he pulled her upside down and carefully held her bottom half over her shoulder, hair swinging wildly past her face. Her cheeks turned red as she giggled.

"Don't suffocate our child," Brynn scolded, a smile lingering on her face as she came out of Ian's room, folding a blanket.

"I won't," the older laughed as he carried her down the stairs in the same position, the little girl squealing all the way.

"We're seeing Uncle Gary today?" Ian asked, rubbing the last remnants of sleep from his eyes. "And Aunt Sue? And Liang and Samantha?"

Brynn nodded as the two followed father and daughter down the stairs. "We should be getting on the road in about twenty minutes, so hurry up and eat something and get dressed, alright?"

Obiediently, the boy darted down the stairs toward the kitchen, already pumping himself up for a sure-to-be exhausting day.

When Brynn got into the kitchen, she found that Sid was already hauling Goldfish out of the cupboard and spilling them onto the counter for Sadie to grab at. Ian was pouring himself a bowl of cereal, so Brynn slipped into the daily routine and snagged herself and her husband bowls for their own breakfast from the cupboard.

After much hustling and bustling, the four were finally read to leave, approximately twenty minutes later; right on time. They were off to see the family.

A Day in the Life of the Yi's? XD

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 2nd August 2010, 4:43 am

Sue wasn't feeling good after she woke up. Once she got the kids up and called Rina and Rush to come over with Erica to have a bit of fun with his old friend, she curled up on the couch with a glass of seltzer. Her stomach was killing her, and felt unnaturally hard and swollen. She immediatly thought of a reason, but just pushed it away as indigestion.

Gary sat down on the edge of the couch, looking at her. He blinked, worried about his wife, and he didn't want her looking like thiswhen everyone came over.

"Wheres the kids?" Sue moaned, her eyes shut.

"Playing in their room." Gary said, laying a hand on her belly. Sue winced slightly, and looked at him, visibly nervous. "Everyones coming over in twenty minutes, do you want to do it?"

"Yes."
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 2nd August 2010, 4:59 am

"Hey, Rina," Rush called from the kitchen, "Gary and Sue want us to go to their place today."

"Okay, when?" she called back.

"In twenty minutes!"

"Okay," Rina turned back to her eleven year old and said, "You'll have to dress nice if we're going to Uncle Gary and Aunt Sue's."

"Yeah, but a dress?" said Erica, sitting on her bed and swinging her feet.

"Yes, you look so pretty in dresses." said Rina, holding a casual dress out to Erica.

Erica took the dress, "Fine, you win this time," she said and smirked like her father, "But, it won't happen again"

Last edited by swim2live on 2nd August 2010, 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 2nd August 2010, 5:12 am

Liang and Sam were playing tag when the doorbell rang. Gary ran from the master bedroom and answered the door to see Rina and Rush and little Erica. He grinned and hugged them both tightly.

"Rina! Rush! Hello!" The wolf grinned, then looked at his children. They ran over and Liang tackled Erica. Sam merely waited until Erica stood up and regained her senses to hug her lightly.

"Hi Erica!"

"Hi Sam!" the two girls squealed and ran off to play. The adults talked and caught up, while Liang frowned.

"Im alone...oh well...I'll just wait for mommy." He sat on the couch and played his gameboy.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 2nd August 2010, 5:40 am

Right on schedule, the next family arrived at the Wolff home. As soon as the doorbell rang, Liang shot off the couch, dropping his Gameboy and throwing the door open. After brushing past his aunt and uncle and Sadie had toddled passed, he grabbed Ian inside the house and the two ran upstairs, ready to play some video game or another. Brynn watched her boy disappear upstairs, before being wrapped in a smooth headlock by a certain other red-head.

"Hey there, cherry pop," Gary laughed, purposefully messing up Brynn's already-messy bun. The girl shoved her assumed adoptive brother away and playfully glared at him as she greeted a sickly-looking Sue with a hug.

"You okay?" Brynn asked, concern in her voice as she looked her sister-in-law over.

Sue nodded, though Brynn wasn't sure she entirely believed her. Meanwhile, Sid made sure that Sam and Erica didn't dress his daughter up in any of her doll clothes.

Glad that whole age thing got figured out. XD

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 2nd August 2010, 5:55 am

Sue pulled Gary aside for a few seconds, scared and shaking badly. Gary was immediatly concerned. "What happened? Did the results come back?"

she nodded. "Positive."

"Do you mean positive that it came back, or it came back positive?!" he voice started raising.

"The test came back positive!" Sue cried.

"Your pregnant?!" Gary screamed, making everyone stop and look at them. Sid glared at Gary, Rush merely blinked, while Brynn and Rina were smiling.

"Say that a bit louder!" Sue snapped. "They didn't hear you in Mexico!"

Gary smiled nervously, pulling Sue into a hug, and begging to god that Liang or Sam didn't hear and get excited about a baby brother or sister.

"Oh dear god..." Sid blinked, his hand running through his hair. "Another one!?"

"We said that about Sadie!" Rush laughed, earning a glare from Sid Yi.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 2nd August 2010, 6:04 am

Rina hit Rush's arm gently, but it didn't stop him from laughing and causing a smile on Brynn's face.

All of the children ran frantically down the stairs. Liang and Sam ran forward to their parents and embraced them. "We're having another baby?!" said Samantha.

"I hope it's a boy!" said Liang

"No, it'd better be a girl!" Samantha said back.

Sue glared at Gary and his loud mouth. He shrugged and smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
there's not much I can say at this point lol
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 2nd August 2010, 8:37 am

Brynn laughed and laid a hand on her husband's arm. "Oh, come on. Don't be such a grump! You should be happy that Sadie will finally have somebody to play with."

"I don't have to be happy about it," he muttered, eyes still on Rush.

"Yes, but you have to be tolerable, dear."

Sid mumbled something under his breath before stalking out of the room in search of his daughter, who had disappeared somewhere with the other girls. Brynn smiled apologetically at Sue, who couldn't help but snicker at her brother's reaction. "Give him a couple hours. He'll get used to it."

Gary laughed and brushed it off. "Whatever--you'd think he'd be used to all of it by now. After nine years. Anyways, are we just going to sit around here all day? Why don't we do something."

...Well, they may as well do something fun before their entire world is ripped apart. The Return RR 950998

ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 2nd August 2010, 5:06 pm

Liang cheered, "Lets go to the carnival!"

"But, will Mommy be alright?" Sam looked at her mother with worry, and touched her stomach. "I mean, well . . ."

Sue chuckled and knelt down until she was eye level with her daughter. "I'm alright, the baby could use some excersise, and besides, won't it be fun?"

Sam nodded quickly. "Yeah!"

Gary smiled. "It's a good idea Liang." the red head looked to everyone else. "How does that sound? Maybe go to the carnival then out to eat after?"

Brynn chuckled. "Don't you think we would eat the stuff at the carnival and get full on that?"

"I think it'll be fun." Rina smiled. "The kids will have something to do, and we can try some games and stuff."

"Sounds like a plan." Rush grinned.

Sid nodded, then looked at his sister. "Can you handle all that walking?"He earned a round kick in the stomach for his question. He grunted and leaned forward

"If I can still kick your butt, then I'll be fine for a bit of walking." Sue laughed. "I still can fight."

"Even though there's no need to fight anymore." Brynn said, rounding up Ian and Sadie. "Kong Li is gone."

"Well, technicallly no." Rina sighed. "We got all the recipes, and didn't see Kong Li for years, which is why we all settled down with kids." she held Erica close to her.

"Hopefully he's gone." Sue sighed, then laid a hand on her stomach. "I can't handle him with two kids and another one on the way."

"Who's Kong Li?" Liang interupted.

"No one you need to worry about now." Gary had his good eye shut, lost in memories, good and bad. "He wasn't a good man, but he's gone. Don't worry, just go get your sister."

Liang looked a bit sullen, but nodded. "Come on Sam, they'll leave without us!"

"I'm coming!" she called, and ran back to her brother. "I was watering my flower."

"It's just a stupid plant . . ." Liang rolled his eyes and grabbed his father's hand. Sue took Sam's, but knelt down and kissed her. Sam smiled, then put her hand gently on her mother's stomach. Sue chuckled, then stood up.

"Lets go, everyone's waiting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH my.

Kong Li is not gone is he?

Nope.

I didn't think so.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

The Return RR Empty (I can title my reply?!)

Post by ThaliaAnderson 2nd August 2010, 10:40 pm

Sid came back into the room, Sadie swinging from his shoulder while she giggled and waved at Erica, who trotted out of the room after them. "What's the plan?" he asked, handing off the squirming child to his wife, who simply set her on the floor while telling Ian to strap her into her carseat.

"Carnival," Brynn smiled, buttoning her jacket up. "Want to give Tobey a call? See if he wants to round up the family and join us? I'm sure Tyko is dying to do something fun."

Sid gave her a wary look. "Liang and Hayley in the same general vicinity? At the same time? Is that legal? They might blow something up."

Gary laughed loudly as he passed. "Don't worry. We'll bring the leash," he winked, as a loud yelp of protest came from somewhere outside, most likely for a nine-year-old twin.

Sid couldn't help but laugh in return, opening his phone and dialing his old friend. After speaking for several moments, he snapped the metal shut and nodded at his wife, following her outside, on their way to the carnival.

Short post is short.
Bazinga.

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on 3rd August 2010, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 2nd August 2010, 10:55 pm

Once they got to the Carnival, they saw a familiar shape talking to Tyko and Tobey. Hayley was laughing and giggling at him, but Harmony was wary of the strange man.

Liang lifted his nose, and sniffed. "I smell someone...he smells like you daddy!"

Gary stiffened, then yanked his son by his collar. "Ok, ground rules: no biting, no clawing, no becoming a wolf, no..."

As the male rambled on about rules, Sue rolled her eyes and said to Brynn, "having a demon son means a whole 'nother ball park about rules."

Brynn laughed, holding Ian's hand. He blinked, then asked, "Who's that talking to Aunt Tyko and Uncle Tobey?"

Brynn squinted her eyes, then gasped. "Sid! Gary!"

Sid sprinted over to her, holding Sadie who was yanking his clothes. Gary dragged Liang with him. "What?!"

"Look." her hand shook as she pointed ahead. "Jake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

BA BA BUMMMM

Pedo with kids.

Oh joy.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd August 2010, 2:20 am

"Oh hey, kids!" Jake looked up peevishly.

Liang went closer to him, his eyes sparked with interest.

"Hey there, cousin." Gary walked briskly up to his relative, whom he hadn't seen for a while.

"Hey. Nice kid you have. Just popped by to say hello."

"Alright then. Let's catch up, shall we?" Gary flashed his grin while walking towards some cool rides.

*Near the carnival entrance*

"Wow. I love carnivals/fairs..."

"They sure are different, despite reflecting a similar idea of humans."

"Yeah....these fairs make me miss the Renaissance period."

"Right. I didn't know what I was missing out on...huh, jousting sure was interesting..."

"The times have changed now Thunderhead. We can't really do that anymore, unless we go to one of those special faires."

The scarlet/silver haired man scoffed. "Those are nothing like the real thing though."

The aquamarine/sapphire hair woman sighed. "And time passes by yet. Alright then, let's try the moving swings!"

"Hm...." The man had a worried look on his face.

"Oh Raiko, don't look like that! It's not the most dangerous ride here, I know how you feel..."

"I understand well, it's just...I want you to be safe Kyoki... You're...going through...some things..."

"You could find Sid, Gary, or even Rush! You could talk about this. Yes, this human process is important, but it shouldn't be too overbearing. It should be natural."

She smiled, and he just couldn't help by reflecting the expression.

Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd August 2010, 3:04 am

"I see you've been busy." the blonde snickered. "Kids just don't pop out of no where and neither does that bump on your wife's stomach!"

Gary blinked, and looked away nervously. "Um...no."

"No what smart one?!" Jake laughed loudly. "She's pregnant with another one, no?"

Gary merely blinked, refusing to answer. Jake shrugged, and led him to an interesting game to catch up with his younger cousin.

Sue blinked as she watched her husband run off with the elder of the group. He was always a trouble, but he was interesting either way.

Brynn and Tyko were laughing and catching up, Hayley and Liang were plotting a prank, Tobey and Sid were laughing, and Rina and Rush were watching the remaing kids.

Sue smiled and placed a hand on her stomach. She was excited, but something strange was in the hair, she could feel it. But she didn't notice the peircing blue eyes staring right back at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry about...I don't know I'm just sorry! D8
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd August 2010, 4:43 am

That was great! I'm going to attempt to contribute now....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Argh...story block...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 3rd August 2010, 4:57 am

Rina sat on a bench next to Rush, keeping an eye on the children. Suddenly, Erica stopped running and looked at her parents "I hear Uncle Raiko and Aunt Kyoki coming this way!" she looked toward the ferris wheel and, sure enough, a blue haired woman and a red and silver haired man.

Rina and Rush gasped and ran quickly to their old friends, but Erica was still faster than her parents. She had already teleported over to the couple before her parents even got up. "Aunt Kyoki!!" she yelled, hugging the woman.

"Oh, my gosh! Kyoki! It's been awhile!" said Rina, hugging her old friend.
agh thats all i can do for now
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd August 2010, 5:22 am

The rest of the group saw the two and ran towards their old friends. Liang ran happily, while Sam waited for her mother, who had disappeared.

"Hi!" Liang and Hayley grinned, while Ian just waved. Harmony hid behind Tyko's legs nervously.

"Hi there!" Kyoki chuckled at the kids. She recognized Ian as Brynns son, Hayley as Tyko's daughter, and Liang as Sue's son. But neither Gary nor Sue were nearby. They wouldn't just leave their child alone.

"Hi." Raiko smiled at them. "Hows your mother and father?"

"Alright. Cousin Jake is talking with daddy!" Liang cheered. Sam nervously stood next to Liang.

"I can't find mommy..." she muttered in his ear.

Liang blinked, his eyes wide. "But she was here a second ago!"

"Dads gone too!" Ian looked around scared.

"So is Dad..." Hayley blinked.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 3rd August 2010, 5:30 am

Erica looked around. her senses were far superior to her parents and anyone else's. She stopped and concentrated. "They....They've been taken." she said, listening intently. "By someone evil...."

The remaining adults and children looked at eachother, not sure what she meant. All they knew, was that this was not good at all.
GRAHH!! GO AWAY WRITERS BLOCK!!!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd August 2010, 5:46 am

Sam started crying hysterically. Her mother was kidnapped and her father was gone. Liang was shaking nervously. Brynn ran over to them and whispered comforting words, desperate to calm them while helping Ian. Tyko held Hayley and Harmony close.

Kyoki closed her eyes, a hand on her belly. She looked at Raiko. "Where is Gary?"

"With the blonde wolf cousin." he answered. "They are coming back now."

As if on cue, Gary and Jake came back laughing and giggling like girls. But Gary's attitude completely changed when he saw his crying daugter. He ran to her and hugged both children tightly.

"Whats wrong?!" he looked at them, noticing Sue, Sid, and Tobey's disapperance.

"Mommys gone!" Sam wailed.

"Erica said an evil took her!" Liang cried.

Gary blinked. "No! They could hurt Sue and her baby!"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum