Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*super charged nuclear explosion* EPIC REENTRANCE!

5 posters

Go down

*super charged nuclear explosion* EPIC REENTRANCE!  Empty *super charged nuclear explosion* EPIC REENTRANCE!

Post by Claire 12th January 2011, 4:51 am

Hey guys. I've realized how much I've missed this place. I've been remembering all the good times we've had with our OCs/each other, and I really miss that. I've finally got a sort of a possible handle on my life, and I just wanted to say hi, to anyone out there.

This place isn't dead, is it? *worries*
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

*super charged nuclear explosion* EPIC REENTRANCE!  Empty Re: *super charged nuclear explosion* EPIC REENTRANCE!

Post by Chezberryz456 12th January 2011, 7:51 pm

Hii *super charged nuclear explosion* EPIC REENTRANCE!  415442
hmm, I think it's kind of dead... Sad But we need to revive everyone somehow....
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

*super charged nuclear explosion* EPIC REENTRANCE!  Empty Re: *super charged nuclear explosion* EPIC REENTRANCE!

Post by WolfieStar 12th January 2011, 10:29 pm

STAR HAS RETURNED 8D.

HI THAR.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 13th January 2011, 1:44 am

I'm here!
Believe it or not, I check the forum every day for new activity. I just don't have anything of interest to post, since I've been obsessing over Ico and nobody wants to hear about that no one I know here has played it.

And the only other thing I've been doing is fangirling over Merlin and making backgrounds/wallpapers, ahahaha.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 13th January 2011, 6:46 am

I'm interested in Ico! (To Thalia)

It seemed kinda dead...I know! We'll make another obtusely long Round Robin! That should fix everything!

*shot* But, we can email around, ask people to come back...I don't know, do something...

Has anyone heard of Touhou or Young Justice? And when in the world does Iron Man: Armored Adventures come back on?!?! They said it would come on this year! Gr..

Anyone interested in the Hunger Games? (I'm not randomly spouting discussion topics...*shot*)
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 14th January 2011, 1:07 am

Then you need to go buy Ico. It's legit only like, ten dollars probably. And they're remaking it and it's prequel game for PS3 which will be released a little later this year. But I have a feeling the original PS2 version will always be best.

I'll send a newsletter out a little later. (:
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 14th January 2011, 11:27 pm

Yay! Better save up now! (Don't have a PS3, probably was going to get one for all the new Kingdom Hearts stuff)
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla_marie 8th June 2011, 10:00 pm

im likeing kingdom hearts more and more now because of you guys... and hi claire!!!!!!!! ^^
kayla_marie
kayla_marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down