Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen Close

2 posters

Go down

Listen Close Empty Listen Close

Post by ThaliaAnderson 26th July 2011, 9:59 am

This doesn't really count as fanfiction, because it's original. And heck, I don't even know if anybody even checks here anymore. But I was looking at this place and basically mourning the fact that it's dying and I so miss all my ThreeD buds. I want to roleplay with you all again.
Anyway, this is a songfic that I wrote about two of my characters, Geoff & Stacey. I remember mentioning them a couple times on dA and Star was so gung-ho on reading something about them. So I'm posting here. (: I hope it doesn't just sit here forever and then when another ice age comes or something, some historian will find it and be like, "Look! An artifact!".
Or...something. totally rambling.

ANYWAY.

Yelllowcard - Sing For Me
(and just for the record. When Yellowcard came out with their new album, I just about died of happiness.)

Words weren't enough. Words would never be enough.

Precious days were slipping away from them. Every breath, every heartbeat he wasted would never be regained; in a matter of weeks, he'd be gone. Off to college, and she…she'd still be here. Hiding, like she always was. Pretending to be someone she wasn't to make somebody else happy. Refusing to see herself for the perfect girl that she was; insecure with herself, because it didn't fit the mold of what she was used to.

And still, they hadn't told anybody. They'd kept the secret. After all, how do you admit to your baby sister that you love her best friend? That every thought, of every moment; every skipped beat, every heavy breath was just for her? When nobody hardly realized that the two even knew one another, how was he supposed to confess that she was the only person, only thing, he'd ever loved?

How could he explain it to all of them when she couldn't even tell her worth to him? She was always denying, always hiding, always forgetting her importance in his life. Laughing off every compliment as, "I'll bet you've given that line to a hundred other girls," when all he wanted was to admit, "But you're the only one I ever truly meant it to." Smiling softly when he tried to explain his actions; shrugging gently whenever he tried to tell her how wonderful she truly was. How she shouldn't have to hide to be accepted.

He'd wanted to grab her face in both his hands; hold her close to him, so she couldn't look away, couldn't cast her eyes down and minimize what he said. He wanted to break down and confess, with her staring at him, into him. Just to explain the things happening to his heart whenever she looked at him, whenever she smiled, whenever she teased him. Whenever she was near, his breath caught in his throat, and he could only pray that his sister wouldn't hear it, wouldn't sense the change in his beating heart and realize there was more to the two of them than she really knew. He was sick of hiding his feelings for her benefit; but it would break his love's heart if he admitted anything. The secrets were for her sake, not his own.

And it sickened him, because he was the one who cared about her, not that twit of a teenager he had for a sibling. Her, with her claims of it's so great to have a best friend, when all she did was drag his love down, refusing to let her be happy if she wasn't happy herself. And it was he who protected her, who would die for her if it came down to it. Nearly did when he rushed in after her, words flinging and fists flying. Brother and sister had both made bad choices in life, but at least she'd gotten a majority of hers correct. This girl, this beautiful girl who didn't believe she was worth anything, didn't believe she could be anyone's entire world; it was her who made his heart flutter, and it was the choice to be with her and protect her that was the only decision he'd ever gotten right.

The final settle of heartbreak closed in on him then, during his remembering, during his inward ranting. Barely aware that he was in his truck, he pulled back the lever on the seat and let the backing swing back, causing him to be parallel to the roof. Closing hazel eyes and pursing pale lips, anguish set in and all he wanted was to give up the lies and just admit to the world, "I love her."
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Listen Close Empty Re: Listen Close

Post by Chezberryz456 11th August 2011, 10:18 pm

Hey, that's really good Listen Close 415442 I liked it
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Listen Close Empty Re: Listen Close