Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a minute (a decade)

2 posters

Go down

It's been a minute (a decade) Empty It's been a minute (a decade)

Post by Claire 30th June 2020, 7:02 am

Hello! I'm not sure if anyone still uses this, but I was going through my laptop files and came across my Three Delivery folder. All the fics I partially wrote, the time we tried to save the contents of our amazing Round Robin thread before the original website went down, and a lot of fond memories back in the day. Things definitely felt easier then, and y'all were definitely my family apart from family.

I miss all of y'all lots, and I hope y'all are healthy and safe during these uncertain times. Seeing this place again inspires me to rewatch all of Three D, and now that technology has moved leaps and bounds beyond what we had about a decade ago (what with Netflix party, TwoSeven, Kast and Discord). I'm not sure if this message in a bottle will reach any of you, but if it does, it will say that I miss you all and I'm here to chat. I love you
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

It's been a minute (a decade) Empty Re: It's been a minute (a decade)

Post by Chezberryz456 30th August 2022, 2:01 am

Claire!
It's already been 2 years since your message, but today I just remembered about Three Delivery and started delving into the depths of my memory sticks to find my old fanfics. I even managed to find some of the episodes on Youtube and wow that brings back some emotions haha. I really wanted to come back to see this messageboard, and not gonna lie it took me ages to find it, but so glad it's still here!

Hope that all of you across the pond from me are doing really well with however your lives are turning out and that you're all happy and healthy It's been a minute (a decade) 168859 You guys and Three Delivery were such a big part of my life back then and I miss you all.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum