Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

3 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Empty Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

Post by ThaliaAnderson 14th July 2010, 10:20 pm

SDJKGHSDKHG
YES.
THERE IT IS.

RIGHT HERE.

EDIT:
APPARENTLY IT'S NOT VIEWABLE IN AMERICA.
SO... I WILL GO UPLOAD THAT TO FILEFRONT AND POST A LINK HERE.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Empty Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

Post by WolfieStar 15th July 2010, 2:45 pm

AWWWWWW MAN
BUT TIS OKAY
FILEFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT

-star is still on crack and done with her rant for noooooooow-

oh yus, I saw most of the movie on that site you gave me, VERY GOOD MOVIE!!!

I AM SO SORRY FOR BRINGING YOU TO ALL THIS TROUBLE FOR A STUPID MOVIE!!!! -cries-
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Empty Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

Post by ThaliaAnderson 16th July 2010, 5:16 am

Well, like you said, very good movie, therefore, nulls any trouble that it would have been.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 5:41 am

-wants to become an FF fan but doesnt know where to begin and is hoping the experts will help her out-
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 16th July 2010, 5:42 am

Ahh, you should go check out the Final Fantasy VII thread. (:
And there's no learning about FF in general. You need to pick one of the game specifically to learn about, since they all have separate characters/stories. (:
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 6:59 pm

arent there games and movies and stuff? which do u recomend?
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 16th July 2010, 7:38 pm

Well since I don't have the platform for the games, I'm gonna watch Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 8:01 pm

i saw the first one (i think) Final Fantasy: The Spirits Withtin. but thats all the exposure ive gotten
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 16th July 2010, 8:24 pm

Lol I've never heard of it if it hadn't been for Thalia and Claire Wink
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 16th July 2010, 8:25 pm

Ahh, the Spirits Within was it's own thing. Unlike the FFVII movie, it wasn't based off any of the FF games that were out at the time (or any out at this time, lol), so it won't do you much good, at least for the RToF (though admittedly, watching the voice actors of Mulan and Hades, plus a little splash of Wakka from FFX was quite entertaining for me - not to mention Neil and Jane BELONG together).

The recommendations would depend on which gaming platform you have, and if you don't have any, then definitely go watch the FFVII movie when I get it all uploaded. What I've done (since I've only played FFX/X-2 and FFXII) is get to know the characters and everything through vids and endless searches on wikipedia. For me, because I make knowing the little inner details of video games my thing, knowing about one game isn't enough for me. XD

If you have a PS2, I'd tell you to go for FFX first. It's my FAVORITE FF game EVER, and I absolutely adore all the characters. If you have a PSP, then go for FFVII: Crisis Core, because that game has all the background information for the FFVII game, explaining SOLDIERs, and Turks, and why Sephiroth decided to become a bad guy. If you have PS3, go for FFXIII because it's the newest FF, and really fun to play with. But also, you can go into the PayStation network and buy the original FFVII and FFVIII for ten bucks apiece (I bought the original FFVIII for PS1, and it cost like, fifty bucks because it's one of the FF classics, so getting it for $10 and being able to play it on the PS3 is a major plus).

I've come to terms with the fact that there is no way for anybody to ask me a question about FF without getting and freaking long answer. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 11:23 pm

uuuhhh......i have a game cube?
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 16th July 2010, 11:29 pm

*shot*
Well then. You won't be playing any FFs. XD
You should see the FFVII:ACC movie then. XD
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 16th July 2010, 11:44 pm

ok that will be my FF chore. Thank u thalia and star!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down