Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherlock

2 posters

Go down

Sherlock Empty Sherlock

Post by Chezberryz456 4th April 2013, 2:39 am

So... not like anyone's on here anymore... but I just wondered if any of you have seen the version of Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman as John Watson. I don't know what the situation is, whether it's aired in America, but I'm in love with the show. <3
Anyone else....?
No?
Just me, sitting in the corner reading Sherlock fanfiction until 2am...
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Empty Re: Sherlock

Post by ThaliaAnderson 13th June 2013, 12:09 am

YES YES YES ME, TALK TO ME YES
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 14th June 2013, 12:43 am

OMG REALLLLYY? :DI thought I was the only one! ahahah. I completely love it - and I cannot wait for series 3!! Gah, why must it take a year between the series to air :S
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 18th June 2013, 9:32 am

I know, right?? One of my friends on GoodReads decided it was a good idea to post, "I just realized that we've waited a year and a half for series three and it'll only last three weeks. And then we wait again."

ARGGGGG.

Seriously though, I've killed my brain trying to figure out how Sherlock jumped and didn't die. ._.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 18th June 2013, 1:08 pm

I know, I cried so much the first time I watched that episode! And most of the other times I watch that episode...
I forced myself not to read any spoiler sites or anything because I didn't want to know, but then my best friend told me her theory, and I've just stuck with that because it worked so well with what happened onscreen. 
But we always have arguments over whether Moriarty died or not - I don't think he did (Well I like to believe he didn't) but she thinks that he's definitely dead.. 
I'll tell you her theory if you want though Sherlock 415442
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 26th June 2013, 9:37 am

There's some series 3 teaster poster that BBC posted with Moriarty on it--so I'm betting not. :/ So not only do I have to figure out Sherlock and the roof, we also have to figure out how Jim Moriarty shot himself in the head with a gun AND IS SOMEHOW STILL ALIVE.

UGH, BBC, WHYYYYY.

And I think I'll do without theories. (: I think I prefer to have my mind blown by BBC and I've gotten to the point where I try to think about it as little as possible, hahah. x)
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 26th June 2013, 11:12 pm

Really? Ohh, great! I'll be so happy if he is still alive! The bits by the poolside between Sherlock and Moriarty have to be one of the best moments in the series. But yes, HOWWWWW did they do it?? Confused Damnit Moffat, why must you do this to all the fangirls! aha

Even though I'm so excited for the new series, I'm kind of worried about how emotional it's going to be with poor John who thinks Sherlock's dead... Arghhh, why must we wait a year and a half between series, whyy?
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 27th June 2013, 8:46 am

Dang, it was hard enough to watch him for the last ten minutes of that episode. I feel so bad for John. :/ One of my friends committed suicide last year, and it's like.../haunting/ to think about how it might have happened and stuff like I can't. I can't even imagine watching my best friend jump off a building. Like...that's the sort of thing my nightmares are made up of. Moffat is a scary genius. Like...terrifying.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 27th June 2013, 10:18 pm

I know, those last few minutes when John's by his graveside wishing Sherlock isn't dead... Everytime I see it I want to hug him and tell him everything's ok because the brilliant idiot didn't die after all. Moffat is definitely a scary genius, he knows just about how to break everyone's hearts, and mess with their minds...  If he ever becomes a supervillian the world is doomed!
I don't know how I'd cope if I saw anyone jump off a building, let alone my best friend... I think I'd end up in some sanatorium if I ever witnessed that.
But I suppose the worse thing would be seeing them again - because surely you would think that your mind was just imagining them being there, and you'd try to ignore them, which would probably be heartbreaking and stressful...(especially if it was Sherlock.) I can't imagine how Moffat and Gatiss have done that... Just trying to think about it makes my brain gag for more episodes sooner...
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson 28th June 2013, 6:40 am

I'm going to cry just thinking about it. ;-;
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down