Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Beach

+3
kayla_marie
ThaliaAnderson
WolfieStar
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Day at the Beach - Page 5 Empty Re: A Day at the Beach

Post by WolfieStar 1st August 2010, 11:25 pm

Sue was shaking nervously when Rina appeared, and she looked at her friend desperately, if hopefully she could get her out of this. Rina smiled and shook her head. "Have you ever jetskiied before?"

Sue shook her head quickly. "N-no!"

"No need to be scared, your boyfriend will help you! He will be steering, and you'll be sitting behind him." Rina grinned.

"Yeah, but still -- wait boyfriend?!" Sue yelped. "I still haven't decided, so we aren't an item yet."

"AWWWWWWW!!!" Gary wailed, looking a bit sad, but still smiled. He wanted Sue to feel comfortable, so whenever she was ready.

"Lets go!" the dragon called. "Our rides are here!"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 1st August 2010, 11:29 pm

Rush whispered in Rina's ear. "Well, I'd be a little worried if Gary was driving."

When Rina looked at Rush, he had a smirk on his face, the one she loved so much and she laughed then whispered back "I decided to leave that part out."

"Smart move."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
like i said, i dont want to make too many important decisions. im pretty sure u guys know where u want this to go
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 1st August 2010, 11:41 pm

Gary carefully got on the jetski, the ironically red jetski already 'parked' by the dock. Sue was still shaking, and she smiled at the red jetski. 'Gary must have requested it.' she thought.

"Come on." Gary held out his hand, his good eye shining. Sue smiled, trusting him, and took his hand. He carefully helped her, making she was secure. He helped her with her life vest, even though she could do it, but her hands were shaking so bad.

"It's alright." he whispered. "The water's shallow, and I won't let you fall or tip over."

Sue blinked, looking into his hyptonizing eye, wondering how his eye could become such a beautiful emerald color. She trusted him. She took a deep breath, then got on behind him, her hands stopping shaking, She wrapped her arms around him waiting for Rina and Rush.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 1st August 2010, 11:50 pm

Rush hopped onto their silver jet ski with unbelievable ease and sat waiting for Rina. She stepped uneasily on the back of the small vehicle then stepped even further onto it. Rush held his hand out to her and she took it. He pulled her gently to the empty spece behind him. Rina wrapped her arms around him and waited.

Rush nodded to Gary and Sue and the two couples sped out to the open ocean.

Meanwhile, back at the beach, Kelsi sat down next to Ross. She was rubbing her rearend gingerly. "I swear I'll kill that boy." she muttered for Ross's ears only.

He laughed a little then said, "The big sister is always the one to get picked on." he put his arm around her shoulders.

Kelsi glanced at Tobey, arms and legs sprawled out in every direction as he slept, noisily. "Like I don't know that."
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 1st August 2010, 11:59 pm

"Hello there." a smooth and silky voice said slowly to the group. They turned their heads to see the slightly familiar blonde and purple haired wolf. He smiled, and Amber smiled back, remembering him from a few of Kong Li's plans.

"Jake!" Sid growled, glaring at the twenty year old. He just shrugged and sat next to Brynn, who scooted far away from him. He frowned slightly, then looked at him.

"Why hello Sid."
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 2nd August 2010, 12:09 am

"Oh, no. This guy." Ross said, rubbing his eyes with his thumb and index finger.

"He can't be that bad. I mean, he's certainly handsome." said Kelsi, looking over the blonde man that had just arrived.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
figures i get writers block when Jake arrives
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 3rd August 2010, 4:26 pm

wow! I've only been away for three days, and I've missed loads!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi Jake!" Amber greeted him happily.
"Hello Amber" he greeted in his silky voice. He glanced at the shifty dog, as it growled deeply at him.
"Now, Now shy" Amber whispered in the dog's ear. The group looked up when they heard the Jetski engines whir into life.
"Who puts bets on Sue being the first to fall off?" Tobey asked, smirking. Sid glared, and elbowed him in the ribs.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd August 2010, 4:29 pm

"It has been far too long." Jake smiled at Amber. "It is nice to see you again."

Tyko grunted. "Great, the creeper's back."

"Now now Tyko." the wolf shook his head. "That isn't a way to greet an old friend."

"Who said we were friends?"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla_marie 18th September 2010, 8:48 pm

.... reading allthe post yall posted on here was alot OF WORK!!!!!! jezz you guys had fun with this story huh? i dont think ill post just yet ill wait till the right moment to bring oc's back to life
kayla_marie
kayla_marie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 19th September 2010, 12:17 am

I think this RR kind of died.....
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 19th September 2010, 12:18 am

But bring it back to life Chezza, bring it baaaaaaaaack
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 19th September 2010, 3:42 am

Well, I've got some time....why not? XD
Tyko focused her gaze on the blond teen. He irked her, and she never trusted his smiles. They seemed too forged, as if they were hiding ulterior motives. And they probably were.

Everyone was silent for awhile, awkwardly expecting someone to make conversation with the wolf-boy.

Fortunately enough, the water skis started to pass by in front, and Brynn waved at the "couples". Tyko took this opportunity to kidnap Brynn and take her close to the shore, away from the others.

She waved wildly at her friends, almost wishing she could go on the skis as well. She appeared excited and genuinely happy, but she was hiding her feelings of relief.

She didn't feel ANY guilt for Sid, who was still left with Jake. Or did she?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 19th September 2010, 5:20 am

Jake's gaze flickered towards Tyko and Brynn, watching them talk. He couldn't read their thought like his cousin. For each demon have it's own seperate powers unique to it. Gary had dream walking and the ability to read emotions. Jake could only understand a person's body, like if they're sick or something is wrong with their systems.

He then started laughing once thr jet ski holding his cousin and his 'girlfriend' had tipped over once Gary rounded a turn too quickly to avoid the dock. Sue had screamed and started blaming Gary, but he blamed the tide. It was absolutely funny to watch them.

Tobey was giggling also about their situation, while Sid bolted to the shore, cussing at the ginger demon. His over protectiveness was annoying.

There was rustling nearby, and Jake turned towards Tobey. He couldn't help but scent Amber's gorgeous scent, and his leg started twitching. How he admired her beauty. In his mind he mentally smacked himself.

"What are you doing boy?" he grunted, avoiding her gaze. Tobey was messing with Tyko's stuff.

"Something stupid." his sister Kelsi grumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Im just messing with Tyko." he giggled like a girl as he took Ross' soda and dumped it in her bag and threw sand in it. Jake was repulsed at his immature behavior.

"At least include me in your will."
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 19th September 2010, 5:23 am

Just a question since I've been gone soooo long...
WHERE IN THE WORLD DID MY OCS go. Because they better not be doing anything...suspicious...aw...I've lost my OCS! *sob*
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 19th September 2010, 5:25 am

....I think they're jetskiiing with Rina, Ross, Sue, and Gary. I believe so. Or else they are there or in there own convosations XD
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 19th September 2010, 5:29 am

They disappeared!? ToT
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 19th September 2010, 5:32 am

Robots do that XD I'm sorry ;~; maybe they fell asleep...? I'm sorry...write them back in?
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 19th September 2010, 5:42 am

Argh.....how....oh. They're kissing in a sand dune. Perfect. *idea shot down by the robots*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Huh?" Brynn looked around to her side, and saw two people. Both were buried completely in the sand aside from their heads, and they were just lying there.

The red-head was shocked, to say the least. But then again, people might do stuff like that at a beach. Naptime/ It just looked so weird, with the sand and all. Maybe they didn't have beach towels? She felt like she knew them from somewhere.

"Hey Brynn! Did you see that dumb-wolf! Sue's gonna kill him! Wait, what are you looking at?!" Tyko shifted her gaze to the sand dune. Buried people. Their eyes were closed. Her shock was of a different level of emotion than her friend's.

"OHMYGOSH ARE THEY DEAD?!?! WHAT DO WE DO BRYNN?!?! WHAT?!?!"

"Wait, do we know them?" The red-haired girl let how a quizzical sigh.

"How am I supposed to keep up with all the friends we have?!"

"Because that's what friends are for?"
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 27th October 2010, 3:25 am

At least I didn't miss a WHOLE lot on this one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsi quickly turned her head in the direction of Tyko's scream. She followed the small girl's gaze to the sand in front of her where Kyoki and Raiko lied, curled together. "Whoa, guys, PDA." she said, standing and walking gracefully over to her old friends.

"Is there anywhere we can get privacy on this beach?" grumbled Raiko.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CURSE YOU WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 27th October 2010, 1:33 pm

"How pleasant." Jake mumbled, his arms crossing across his chest. "Two people kissing in the sand. Makes me wonder if all humans do this exactly."

"We aren't humans exactly-"

"Details details." Jake rolled his eyes, glancing at Amber. A smirk grew on his face.

"Stop staring at my sister pervert!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

Brynn rolled her eyes as they got into an argument, but jumped when Tyko screamed, "Who dumped soda in my bag?!"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 29th October 2010, 3:18 am

Ross felt around the sand, "And where did my soda go?!" he exclaimed, outraged.

"I bet he's the one who dumped soda in your bag." said Jake, eagerly wanting to mess with everyone.

"I swear I didn't! I wouldn't waste a perfectly good soda on Tyko's bag!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dude, something interesting has to happen so my writer's block will be cured.
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 29th October 2010, 12:28 pm

"I bet you did it!" Tyko screamed at Jake. Ross nodded in agreement.
"You seem eager to put the blame on some-one else"
Jake smiled and shook his head.
"Why would I do some-thing like that to my friends?"
"Prove it!" Tyko shouted back.
Amber's voice piped up behind the argument.
"He didn't do it." Everyone turned to look at her.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 29th October 2010, 9:41 pm

Jake smirked. "Best not to get involved, don't you think Amber darling?" those dang blue eyes, it was making her itch under her skin. They were hyptonizing her, crystals.

"And you don't have any friends here cousin." Gary growled, soaking wet, the hair covering his only eye. He was flailing his arms wildly, not being able to manuever well on sand.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Can't I make friends?"

"No."

"Whatever. Where is your girlfriend?"

"None of your buisness."

Brynn rolled her eyes. "Can't you two be quiet at all?! Are all demons like this?"

Gary and Jake grinned. "Yes Brynn."

A shadow crept out, a blood red light visible at a certain angle. The red moved, and a chuckle emited from it once it saw his two comerades laughing with the rejects.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 11th November 2010, 6:13 am

Ominous ending there, Star lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, you guys will hate me for this, but, I think we should all try to be nicer to Jake. I mean, he can't be all that bad." piped in Kelsi.

Gary shot her a look that said "Don't even start" but she was unabashed.

Ross looked between the two wolf cousins. He desperately desired peace between them as well, but he was never very good at putting thoughts or feelings into words so he kept his mouth shut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where did my other OCs go?!
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 11th November 2010, 3:35 pm

Still jetskiing l3

Gary looked towards the water. "Those two are still jet skiing. I find it dangerous, eh?"

"YOu find a shadow scary." Jake hissed.

A cold feeling went through Tyko as she looked away. "Um, guys...?"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum