Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day at the Beach

+3
kayla_marie
ThaliaAnderson
WolfieStar
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Day at the Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day at the Beach

Post by Claire 2nd July 2010, 11:20 pm

WolfieStar wrote:Oh mah I missed quite alot! LOL what did you two have a posting party?! No one invited me! Sad
"They had a special friendship after the time they resureccted Gary and Kyoki during recovering the peices of storm. Even though Sue loved Gary, and Raiko loved Kyoki, they both still were very close to each other."
Aw....you didn't miss too much! Posting party? Ohyes. Twisted Evil I'm sorry, you were supposed to be the fashionably late party crasher.... Lick This quote really reminds me of that alternate story I made...... mehehehehe..... 8) LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, you really don't seem that surprised."

"Hm?"

Kyoki looked at the brown haired girl warily, scanning her through her mind.

"...oh, well, I guess I've seen some pretty amazing things in my childhood..." She answered quickly, afraid that this girl would find something out. She seemed to be the wary one in this group of friends.

"I see!" Kyo quickly smiled, transferring happiness suddenly into the air, relieving the tensions.
"Well, you do a pretty good job of staying calm! Unlike these goofs here." She turned her head toward the beach, her smile hiding her suspicions.

Innocent Amber was slightly happy now, because she thought she just made another friend. The strong silent type too. Shifty was happy that she was happy.
Agh, shortie. pale
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 3rd July 2010, 1:24 am

DragonWarriorClaire34 wrote:
WolfieStar wrote:Oh mah I missed quite alot! LOL what did you two have a posting party?! No one invited me! Sad
"They had a special friendship after the time they resureccted Gary and Kyoki during recovering the peices of storm. Even though Sue loved Gary, and Raiko loved Kyoki, they both still were very close to each other."
Aw....you didn't miss too much! Posting party? Ohyes. Twisted Evil I'm sorry, you were supposed to be the fashionably late party crasher.... Lick This quote really reminds me of that alternate story I made...... mehehehehe..... 8) LOL

I enjoy to be the FASIONABLY LATE PARTY...crasher? Sad um, okay.... No yeah, and that's where I got the quote from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's your name?" Gary lifted his head off of Sue's lap and sat up straight. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. Sue's eyes grew wide and a blush creeped up on her face, but she didn't object to what he did.

"Oh, I'm Amber." the girl replied quietly, staring intently at Gary's face. Gary was looking at the water, but soon felt her gaze burning in the side of his head. He snapped his attention back to her, and looked at her selfconsciously.

"May I help you?" he grunted angrily, making Brynn elbow him in the tummy.

"Be nice!" the red head sighed, leaning against Sid. Sid was grinning wildly, obvioulsy enjoying his time with her.

"It's just, what happened to your face? It's all burned and scarred." she said slowly, nervously.

Gary instantly stiffened, and Sue felt him stiffen. She looked at him, and brushed his bangs out of his face. "Calm down."

"Did I say something wrong?" Amber asked, scared that she had indeed offended him.

"He's just insecure about his scar." Tyko said to her. "Gary's temper is bad, but he really is a nice guy."

"Hey!" Gary snarled. "My temper isn't bad!"

"Yes it is." Sue giggled, and stood up. She lifted Gary up with her. "Lets go." she whispered in the wolf's ear, and pulled him along to the snack stand and bathrooms.

Sid rolled his eyes at them. "Knowing them, they're going to buy a whole bunch of snacks. Gary thinks Sue is too thin and he always trying to fatten her up."

Brynn couldn't help but chuckle. "No he isn't."

"Yeah he is!" Tobey suddenly cried. "Sue's been complaining of stomach aches all the time now!"

"I don't think she minds anymore." Tyko laughed. "If she went willingly."

Kyo rolled her eyes, and looked at Raiko. He looked bored. She smirked and pinched him. He yelped and glared at her. She jumped up and giggled, "Cant catch me!" she ran towards the snack stands laughing.

"Isn't this immature?" Raiko called and chased after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLARG I INCLUDED FLUFF FOR EVERYONE!!! geek DON'T DENY IT YOU LOVE IT!!! afro
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 3rd July 2010, 8:16 am

WolfieStar wrote:'
I enjoy to be the FASIONABLY LATE PARTY...crasher? Sad um, okay.... No yeah, and that's where I got the quote from.
Well, I enjoy your company. XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLARG I INCLUDED FLUFF FOR EVERYONE!!! geek DON'T DENY IT YOU LOVE IT!!! afro
Oh no.....fluff....too...much....fluffy......adorable....sheep..... lol!
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 4th July 2010, 6:43 pm

it looks like you two are having a posting party now! lol!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Amber giggled as she watched Kyo and Rakio run off along the stretch of beach.
"Right, I'm going for a dip" She said, rolling up her jeans, and pulling off her converses. She ran over to the water, and dipped her toes in. It was lovely and warm.

'No, wait, hang on' She thought to herself. She rushed off to the beach changing rooms. When she emerged, she was wearing a deep purple bikini. She tossed her clothes next to her shoes, and ran back down to the sea. This time she wadded in, and dived under. After a few seconds, she broke through the surface of the waves. She looked disgusted as water spouted from her mouth.
"I think some-one spilled some salt in here!" She called out to the others. Sid rolled his eyes yet again.
--------------------------------------------------------------
lol. I had to make her do that... LOL
Just wondering... are Wunta and Jake making any plans to go to the beach?
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 4th July 2010, 9:10 pm

Chezberryz456 wrote:
Just wondering... are Wunta and Jake making any plans to go to the beach?

I highly doubt it, I have no need to include Jake, who's my charrie, and Wunta, who's someone elses charrie, isn't here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brynn sighed, then mumbled, "It's a beach, of course it has salt."

"Fluffy!" Sue called angrily and chased him. The demon laughed and raced for the water. Sue stopped and held her stomach, "I swear I'm gonna kill you for making me eat all that!" she staggered over to the group and layed down on the towels.

"Whats wrong with you?" Tyko chuckled. "Gary made you eat too much?"

She simply nodded and shut her eyes. Gary laughed and ran out into the water with Amber happily.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 5th July 2010, 9:05 pm

Hey, I'm back! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Brynn," Tyko said, poking her best friend in the side. The red-head jumped and narrowed her eyes at Tyko.

"Yessss?"

Tyko snickered. "I'm hungry."

Brynn laughed and settled back against Sid who was currently staring, wide-eyed, at some guitar magazine he had brought with him. "Then do something about it. The Snack Shack is right up there."

"Come with meeeeee," Tyko whined. "I don't wanna go by myself. What if I get assaulted?"

"Assaulted?" Brynn asked sceptically.

"Yeah!" Tyko said. "Like, what if some guy starts hitting on me and I blow him off and he gets his friends to knock me out and drag me to their unmarked white van?"

Brynn cracked up. "You can take 'em."

Tyko rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You just wanna stay here and be all lovey-dovey with your boooooyfriend."

At this, Sid tore his eyes away from his magazine and smirked at the small girl. "Yes. Yes she does." He leaned over and kissed Brynn on the cheek. She blushed and attempted half-heartedly to push him away. Tyko glared at Sid before grabbing her coin purse off the blanket and storming away from the blanket. "Get me a soda while you're up there!" Sid called after her.

"You have a better chance of Tobey going to Harvard!" Tyko screamed over her shoulder before picking up the pace and sprinting up the sandy hill to the Snack Shack. She got to the ordering counter and scanned over the menu before pulling out a fist-full of quarters. "I'll have a hot dog," she said. "With everything on it. And as much horseradish relish as you're legally allowed to give me."

"Yikes," the kid behind the counter said. "Rough day or what?"

"Very," Tyko mumbled. "Oh, and give me a Sprite. I know a certain boy who needs it dumped all over his hair."

"Okaaay," he chuckled. And then he said something that she honestly hadn't expected; "Tyko?"

The black-haired girl looked up and was nearly floored at the sight of Chris in a baseball cap and t-shirt, both with the words, "Snack Shack" on them in bright red font.

"Chris?" Tyko gasped. "Since when have you worked here?"

"Hey, that Corvette isn't going to buy itself," he grinned. "My salary at the smoothie place really wasn't cutting it on its own, so I got another summer job."

"Wow," Tyko grinned as he handed her the cardboard hotdog basket and a plastic bottle of soda. "Well, have fun serving fat tourists nachos."

"Oh, yeah, fun," he snorted. Tyko dropped her quarters on the counter, but Chris picked them up and handed them back. "No charge," he said.

"What about your Corvette?" Tyko asked playfully. Chris shrugged. Tyko smiled and dropped the money in the tip jar.

As she was turning away, Chris said, "Would you mind if I came to hang out after my shift?"

Tyko grinned. "That's be great," she said. "I just hope you don't mind the smell of wet dog - it's sort of coating our spot."

"Are you here with everyone else?" he asked.

"Yup. We all took the bus for a little bit of relaxation. Or, well, whatever you would call the opposite of 'relaxation.'"

"Cool," he said enthusiastically. "I'll come over when my shift is done."

"Bright red umbrella," Tyko said helpfully before strolling back over. She was so happy that she forgot to dump the soda all over Sid's head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long post is loooooong xD
Um... sort-of Chris/Tyko, lol. Not sure how that happened. I just enjoy Chris and thought it would be fun to have him.

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 5th July 2010, 10:41 pm

AlixRobinson wrote:

"You have a better chance of Tobey going to Harvard!" Tyko screamed over her shoulder...
Long post is loooooong xD
Um... sort-of Chris/Tyko, lol. Not sure how that happened. I just enjoy Chris and thought it would be fun to have him.

Ahaha Tyko/Chris, that's new. XD I really like this line. Lol. Tobey going to Harvard? That should be a side story. Maybe I'll make that..... XD But wait, wouldn't Chris be freaked out that Sue is flirting with a dog? LOL
I really don't know what to write next. I'm stuck. DX
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 1:36 am

Actually, he's a wolf! cat wolfs are more fluffy! I love you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate kids!" Sue heard Gary screech and stomp back over to the group. Sue lifted her head and looked at him with a look of pity for the wolf boy. She could see hurt and sadness in his only eye, and knew someone had made fun of his face. It was difficult to go out in public for him, the taunts and sneer remarks of his scar and blindness caused him alot of pain.

"What are you complaining about now?" Sid mumbled and looked up from his guitar magazine. He looked visibly annoyed at the demon wolf.

"Kids looked at me and called me ugly! UGLY!" Gary wailed. "That really hurt!"

"Don't listen to them." Sue whispered, sitting up and holding his hand, her other arm wrapped around her stomach, still hurting from before. "I think you're very handsome."

Gary smiled gently, but Sid grunted angrily. "A blind boy can't do Kung Fu..."

Gary snarled angrily, then became a demon and snarled right in his face. "Say that to my blind side Yi!"

Brynn yelped and crawled away from them. Sid simply blinked, then looked at a group of boys playing volleyball. He smirked. "Alright, we'll settle this with a bit of volleyball."

Gary grunted and became a human again. "Fine."

The boys stood up, then sprinted towards the net. Sue rolled her eyes and laid back down. Brynn sat next to her. "Boys . . ."

". . . can't live with 'em, but you can't live without em..." Sue mumbled.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 6th July 2010, 1:42 am

Heh. That's right, he is a wolf. Sorry for forgetting Star. XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey! Vollyball! I'm all in!" Kyoki yelled in excitement.

"Might as well, it's a good form of physical exercise." Raiko smirked.

"So can those that have powers use them? I don't think so. We don't want to freak out everyone at the beach." Angel stated.

"Oh yeah! All of you are going down! I'm going to be the vollyball king!" Tobey shouted.

"Like I'll ever let that happen." Sid laughed as he chucked a ball at his face.

"Do I have to?" Brynn inquired.

"Well, we do need a referee..." Sue started.

"As long as I can still read my book in peace."

"Lets' get started then! Woot!" Tyko shouted.
Nothing says beach fluff story without some beach vollyball! XD
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 1:55 am

"Fluffy over there and I will be team captains." Sid said, pointing at the demon who was taking his t shirt off. The scars on his chest didn't really bother him, so he wasn't afraid to expose them.

Gary curtly nodded, and the boys picked their teams. Sid had Kyoki, Tobey, and Tyko. Gary had Sue, Raiko, and Angel. Amber decided to be cheerleader and cheer for the teams on the sidelines. Brynn was very happy sitting to the side and read her book.

Once they went onto the court, Gary smirked and served the ball in Sid's direction. He set the ball back over, and Gary leapt up and spiked it in front of Tyko. The small girl yelped and jumped away when she saw the ball was half buried in the warm sand. Gary grinned at Sid, who's jaw was dropped open.

"Who said a blind boy can't play volleyball?" Gary laughed as they continued the game.

----------------------------------------

all I can think of...
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 6th July 2010, 2:03 am

Nice! This sounds like fun. I can work out the way I write action scenes...
"Tyko, you're supposed to HIT the ball when it comes over the net." Tobey said.

"Especially when it's on OUR side of the net." Sid frowned as he watched Gary gloat.

"No problems. We just have to break their next serve!" Kyoki yelled.

Sue was up to serve next. She took her swing and the ball flew high into the air.
Sid bumped the serve into the air with his well-toned forearms, Tyko attempted to set the ball with her palms, and Kyoki sprung up into the air for the final assault.

She spiked the ball into the other side of the court with sheer force, and it impacted the sand.

"Alright! Go us!" Tyko jumped up and screamed.

"Hey, I'm trying to read here." Brynn smiled as she got to a good part.
Wow, playing vollyball fakely is fun. XD

Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 2:43 am

does anyone think i should change Gary? . . .having second doubts about that boy . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They continued to whack the ball back and forth over the net. The sun beating down on them tired out some of them, and Sue and Tobey were already sitting out drinking bottles of water.

It was obvious that Gary and Sid were trying to kill each other with the white ball. Tyko and Angel tried to jump out of the way everytime the ball went soaring towards them.

"Why must they kill each other..." Tyko muttered angrily. Kyoki just shrugged and watched them.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 6th July 2010, 3:15 am

"It's pretty entertaining, watching two guys fight over each other." Kyoki mused as her grin perked up on the corners of her mouth.

"Um? Ok? Care to elaborate?" The short-haired girl muttered as she dodged another blow.

"Well, they stopped playing the game by the rules since half and hour ago, and they're just fuming. It's so funny." She giggled as she bumped a ball.

"Funny isn't the word I'd use for this situation." She stated.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 3:25 am

"Who do you want to win?" Sue looked over at Brynn, giving up on the volleyball game a long time ago.

Brynn shrugged. "I really don't care. As long as niether one of them gets badly hurt."

"True dat." Sue chuckled and continued watching the boys screaming and slamming the ball against each other.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlixRobinson 6th July 2010, 4:19 am

WTF. Posting party much? I've been gone for, what, two hours? xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a ball came down two inches beside Tyko, sending a ploom of sand into the air, the short girl threw her hands into the air. "That's it! I'm done voluntarily putting my life in danger!" She then ran off the court before she could get hit in the face. It didn't matter if the ball was inflatable plastic - it still hurt bad.

She plopped down next to Brynn.

"Watcha readin'?"

"Wuthering Heights."

"Ew."

"Hey, shut up, it's a beautiful book. Emily Bronte was really onto something here."

Tyko snorted and shoved the red-head's arm. "You're so dramatic." Suddenly, she remembered something. "I invited Chris to come hang out," she said. "Hope that's not an issue."

Brynn gaped. "Chris? Like... smoothie stalker Chris?"

"Uh... yesssss."

"We'd better warn the others. You know Sid is sort of wary of him."

"Oh, great, more Sid drama. That's all we need."

Last edited by AlixRobinson on 17th August 2010, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AlixRobinson
AlixRobinson

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 4:22 am

Gary and Sid limped back over to the group. Sue gave Gary an icy glare and looked away.

"Um?" Gary looked at her. "He was mean!"

"Yeah right!" Sue snapped. She looked away again and went to where the girls were.

Gary sighed and looked at Tobey, "What did I do?"

"Well threatening to kill her brother isn't the best idea." Tobey chuckled.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire 6th July 2010, 4:47 am

"Oh Christie's coming?" Kyoki chirped.

"He's a guy." Brynn stated as she took a weird glance at the magical cyborg.

"Christie's an adorable name! It doesn't matter what gender!"

"No." Tyko shot down.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 4:59 am

"Man..." Gary shook his head, then put his shirt back on. He stood up and walked on the beach for a bit, shaking his head in disbelif.

"Where are you going?" Brynn looked at the sadden wolf.

"Just walking." he simply replied.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 11:27 pm

Gary sighed, then walked along the beach, tears falling down his cheek. He lifted his head when he saw Amber playing with her dog, and saw both of them run to her.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 6th July 2010, 11:36 pm

"Hey Urm... Gary... are you ok?" She asked, leaving her dog to paddle in the shallow surf.
"Urm... Yeah." He repiled sadly, hoping she wouldn't keep asking questions.
"Okay..." Amber looked at him, trying to catch his eye. He looked up quickly and flashed a quick, yet fake, smile, before quickly walking off.
'Humm...' Amber thought to herself.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 11:38 pm

"Gary wait!" Amber cried and raced after him. He nervously looked back, then sighed.

"What?" he grunted angrily.

"Whats wrong?" the girl looked at him nervously.

"It's Sid..." the boy sighed and sat down.

"Sid? What did he do?" she sat down next to him.

"He isn't letting me get near his sister!" he wailed loudly. "I'm in love with Sue Yi and he is denying me her love!"
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 6th July 2010, 11:48 pm

"Maybe I could 'borrow' Sue for a bit, then you two could go somewhere private, whilst Sid thinks She's with me..." Amber suggested. Gary looked up at her smiling
"Would you really do that... for me!?"
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 6th July 2010, 11:50 pm

"Of course!" amber chuckled. "What do you say?"

"Oh yes!" Gary hugged her tightly. "lets go!" he took her arm and led her toward the group.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 7th July 2010, 12:04 am

They passed the toilets and Amber stopped Gary.
"Wait here." She said, then hurried off, towards the others.
"GUYS! GUYS! urm... IT'S GARY! HE'S... BROKEN HIS LEG!" Sue gasped.
"Is he alright?" She asked, in horror.
"Urm, he might be... I need you to come and help me though!" Amber said, hurriedly. She was worried she'd blow the whole act. Sid grinned.
"How on Earth did wolfie boy break his leg! What a wuss!" Sue glared at Sid, before she and Amber ran off to where Gary was waiting.
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 7th July 2010, 12:16 am

He was sitting down by the portable toilets, and when he smelt Sue, he started fake crying and holding his leg.

"Oh the pain! Oh the searing pain!" he wailed, causing Chris, who was just getting off his shift to run to the wolf. Gary gave him a sharp glare and pushed him away. "Not you!" his hissed.

"Gary!" Sue cried and knelt down next to him. He gave her a grin and stood up. The crowd grumbled angrily and walked away. Sue gave him a sharp glare and started walking away. "You were faking being in pain!"

"I'm sorry, it was the only way I could get close to you with out stupid Sid separating us."

Sue looked at him, a look of happiness in her eyes. "You mean...?"

"Yes, I love you." Gary smiled warmly, then grabbed Sue for a kiss. Her eyes widened, and she happily complied. Amber smiled, then went back to the group.

"Lets get some privacy." Gary whispered, then slipped into the portipotty and shut the door with him and Sue inside. They soon got into a serious make-out session
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next