Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trials of the Demon Wolf prolouge

3 posters

Go down

Trials of the Demon Wolf prolouge Empty Trials of the Demon Wolf prolouge

Post by WolfieStar 21st July 2010, 5:57 am

-lawl I made Kong Li so stalker ish in this xD
-i'm not pleased with this, but alright. enjoy

Trials of the Demon Wolf

Prolouge

The cold night air was crisp as I sliced through it and towards an abandoned building top. My flame red fur ruffled in the wind, oh how good it felt. Folding my wings back and landing softly on the roof, I looked down to see a butcher hanging his meat outside. Globs of drool ran out of my mouth as the sweet scent of blood and meat mixed together hit my sensitive nostrils.

The large man lifted his head as a splatter of drool hit his forehead. He grunted and rubbed it off, muttering under his breath, “must be raining or something . . .”

Licking my lips, I opened my wings to their full wingspan and jumped off the building. There was no need to flap, the gentle wind of the busy city. Gliding down gently, I gave them a swift flap to pick up speed once my target came closer, and grabbed the steaks hanging from the window. I stifled a laughed as the man was too dim-witted to know that he lost most of his inventory to a flying demon wolf.

The steak tasted so good and I couldn’t help myself. My wings folded as I landed on a building away from people, and ripped into the succulent meat, not bothering to chew. This was the only meal I’ve had in nearly a week, and my empty stomach gladly took this small but wonderful meal. The meat was tender, so juicy...oh yeah...

After I had ripped apart the second steak and was swallowing it, my ears pricked up once I heard footsteps behind me. They were light, but still nearby. A grunt escaped my throat as I swallowed the rest of my meat.

“What do you want?”

“So you noticed me?” a small chuckled came from the shadow behind me. “How amusing.” from the deep voice and the scent I could tell it was a man, and no fear present in his voice or form. Confidence was coming off of him in waves.

“Again, I ask, what do you want?” I growled, my lips curing up in a snarl. “I don’t have the time for this.”

“I’m surprised a demon wolf like you can speak.”

“Big deal, let me eat.”

“What is a demon wolf doing in Chinatown?”

“Go away!”

“Can you fight?”

“I’m not answering!”

“Why don’t you do me a favor?”

“Just leave me alone you stalker person!”

“Just one favor.”

“No!”

The man sighed slowly. “My my aren’t you stubborn?”

“Just leave me alone . . .”

“I can help you.”

“Help me do what?”

“You live on the streets, yes?”

Seeing that he was starting to get a bit stalker-ish, I looked away and continued eating my stolen steaks, which was whittling down to the pathetic bones.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” the man laughed. “My name is Kong Li, and if you help me I can help you survive.”

“What do you want?” I sighed and focused my emerald green eyes on the strange man.

“There is a, um, special artifact of mine that was . . . stolen . . . from me. You are a demon wolf, incredibly rare. Your powers are unique, and I can teach you how to use them.” Kong Li smirked.

I looked down, and chewed on a bone nervously. The man looking at me curiously, I decided to be brave and I stood up. Magic surrounded me, and I slowly returned to human, my bones sticking out of my thin frame.

“I’m half demon wolf, can you handle that?”

Kong Li smirked. “I can handle that very well. Are you coming?”

I sighed, then nodded slowly. “Alright, but hold on. What do I get in return?”

“What do you want?”

“Food, and clothes.” I smirked, pulling on the ripped fabric of my bony frame.

“Done.”

“Do I get a place to stay?”

“If that is what you wish.”

“Sweet.”

“So do we have a deal?”

“I guess. When do I start?”

“Now.” he smiled and started walking, but stopped and looked back at me. “Just one more thing.”

“Yeah?”

“What is your name?”

I looked down, then said proudly with my head held high, “Gary, Gary Wolff.”

To Be Continued . . .
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Trials of the Demon Wolf prolouge Empty Re: Trials of the Demon Wolf prolouge

Post by swim2live 21st July 2010, 8:53 pm

eeee!! is this the *cough* comatose *cough* one? im excited! the only small, very very very very minor problem that i think is just my own preference, i think the exchange between Gary and Kong Li was a little too brief. but i think thats really just me. i LOVED it! why aren't you pleased with it?
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 27th July 2010, 5:16 pm

that was really good! I loved the way that you focused on Gary's want for the meat. I really liked that part. Trials of the Demon Wolf prolouge 415442
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down