Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trials of the Demon Wolf ch. 8

3 posters

Go down

Trials of the Demon Wolf ch. 8 Empty Trials of the Demon Wolf ch. 8

Post by WolfieStar 18th December 2010, 10:24 pm

I didn’t understand what was going on as Sue dressed me, reminding me about certain things. I usually didn’t change my clothes for months on the streets, unless I could manage to steal some. But she was patient as she went in her brother’s drawers and pulled out various articles of clothing, putting them on me.

“Are you sure your brother isn’t going to mind?” I mumbled, pulling at the black sleeves of the white t-shirt. It was loose fitting on me, and Sue joked that it was because I was too thin.

“If he does, I’ll back you up.” she promised, staring into my eyes before clearing her through. “Well, um, do you want to meet everyone.”

I hesitated, then murmured, “Erm, I’m scared.”

“Why? They aren’t going to bite.” she chuckled, taking my hand. “Come on, I’ll go with you.”

“Yeah, but what if they don’t like me? What if they find out…about…you know…”

“They aren’t going to find out. We’ll keep this a secret as long as we can.”

“Are ya’ll sure we should be doing that?”

“Just listen to me, alright?” she looked away as she dragged me along down the stairs, my crooked legs struggling to keep up. She had looked at my legs, but ignored it, yet I knew she was thinking about it. Hope she didn’t think I was a cripple because of it.

I stopped, yanking my hand away from her. My nose lifted in the air as the scent of food flooded my nostrils. Immediately saliva filled up my mouth and I found myself drooling until Sue pulled me along again.

“Nana already made you some soup, now come on.” she urged, leading me outside as I whined and whimpered.

“But I’m scared to meet everyone.” I cried out, still attempting to break free of her grip. But she still held on strong, pushing the back door open where all those eyes could see me. Fear came off of me in waves as they stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

“Who’s this guy?” a small girl asked, closing the book she was reading. “He looks like he was swimming in the dumpster!”

A tall male with raven hair crossed his arms. “This is the guy who barged into Sue’s hospital, that homeless teen.”

“Oh! I remember!” the red headed girl piped in.

“Oh, so he’s a stalker! Sick!” a boy with multi colored hair laughed loudly.

There were others in the background, but they didn’t speak up, just eyed me carefully. A mixture of girls and boys, but my head hurt and I couldn’t count.

“Who are all these people…?” I asked, still looking at the tall male and the red head. “I recognize those two…one is your brother, right? Sam or something… and the other, a girl, her name is Brian, I think.”

“Wrong and wrong.” he glared at me sharply, seemingly wanting to kill me. “I’m Sid, get it right. Do I look like a Sam to you?”

“Sid!” Sue snapped sharply. “Be nice!”

“Make me!” he hissed, then looked back at me. “And she’s Brynn, no way does she have a boy’s name, alright? Can you handle all that big boy?”

I merely nodded, not understanding how to say something mean back to him. The way they argued with each other was so much different than how he acted when she woke up from her slumber. I didn’t get it.

Sue cleared her throat. “Well, his name is Gary. Nana says he going to be staying with us for a while.” she glared at Sid sharply. “Play nice kiddies.”

“Wait!” Sid walked up to me. “Why is he wearing my clothes?”

“You want him running around naked?” Sue placed her hands on her hips. “Stop being fruity for five minutes why don’t you?”

“I’m not fruity!” he blushed, and the girls chuckled. “Why you…”

The small girl wrinkled her nose, looking at me. “He needs a bath.”

I grunted with anger, not bothering to look at Sue. “Ew, no way.”

“You stink.” she growled. “Don’t make this difficult. Get your fuzzy butt in the tub now.”

“No.” I snarled, turning my head away. She had forced me to become a wolf, and locked the door so no one would see me as a demon. Obviously she was uncomfortable with washing a naked boy’s body. “I’m not dirty.”

“You’re disgusting.” she sneered, tossing me in the warm water. I wailed loudly, clambering to get out of the water, but she held me down as she poured some kind of smelly stuff on my fur. “That’s shampoo, so don’t worry.”

“What’s shampoo?” I couldn’t help but ask.

“It’s something you use to clean your hair. It’s like liquid soap.”

I blinked.

“You’ve never heard of Soap have you?” she stopped rubbing the ‘shampoo’ into my fur, staring intently at me.

“I’ve heard of it.” I lied.

She read right through me. “Again, you’re disgusting.”

“Again, shut up.” I snarled, letting my head sink halfway under the surface of the water.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Trials of the Demon Wolf ch. 8 Empty Re: Trials of the Demon Wolf ch. 8

Post by ThaliaAnderson 18th December 2010, 10:32 pm

Ahahahah, I love this. XD

I like Sid's attitude; not that I liked that he was mean or anything. XD It just felt like a natural reaction. And when Sue said 'fruity', I think I died a little bit, ahaaha.
And when Sue left, Tyko probably kept repeating it and basking in that moment, ahaha.

But darling, you're still having a little trouble with past vs. present-tense writing. When Gary says, "Hope she didn't think..." It should be "I hoped she didn't think...". Using the verb first indicates present-tense when you're obviously writing in past tense.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieStar 18th December 2010, 10:34 pm

D;

Star keep making bad mistakes bad.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chezberryz456 27th December 2010, 1:59 am

Wow, I loved it! It was really good, and since I haven't been here for ages, I had the joys of reading it right now (: Clap
And there wasn't that many mistakes, or I just didn't notice any because I was having too much fun reading it!
Chezberryz456
Chezberryz456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down