Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome back to the Three Delivery Forum!
We're glad to see you again!

Please log in or register with us to continue.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Character suffers the most emotional pain?

3 posters

Go down

Which character do you think at times may suffer the most emotion pain?

Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? I_vote_lcap0%Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? I_vote_lcap0%Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? I_vote_lcap60%Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? I_vote_lcap40%Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? Empty Which Character suffers the most emotional pain?

Post by WolfieStar 3rd August 2010, 3:39 am

This may be because of my crappy mood, but oh well I've been wondering for awhile... So tell me what you think! Also this is only for canon charries. I allowed multiple selection, so comment on why you chose who you chose.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? Empty Re: Which Character suffers the most emotional pain?

Post by ThaliaAnderson 3rd August 2010, 3:43 am

Nana - just think. Her best friend of her childhood is now trying to kill her, and it kills her inside. You can see it every time they fight Kong Li, especially when she debates of whether or not to get rid of the necklace that he gave to her, and also when she was turned into a little kid. It's terrible. =/

Then again, Tobey comes in a close second, for almost the same reasons as above. His father is actually a psychopath. =/
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Which Character suffers the most emotional pain? Empty Re: Which Character suffers the most emotional pain?

Post by WolfieStar 3rd August 2010, 3:59 am

I agree with you. Poor Nana, sometimes I want to write a one shot about her and Kong li. Maybe I'll do all these one shot ideas when TotDW is finished.

I didn't vote yet, but I think Sue is high up there too. Sure, she's my favorite character, but she reminds me of myself I guess. She loves someone who doesn't love her back (Barney), is never on a date, and doesn't know much about her parents. I imagine she isn't very popular.

This is my views but oh well.
WolfieStar
WolfieStar

Back to top Go down

Post by swim2live 3rd August 2010, 4:35 am

I say Tobey. I mean, he has no idea about his past besides the orphanage and his dad is constantly trying to take over the town he lives in.
swim2live
swim2live

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down